Probably AP but oh well, 8 questions every britney fan wants answered by buzzfeed

So who is Christian on the boards? 

Myah doesn't sound Identical to Britney. Black Widow does not sound like Britney. What's the point of highlighting the Ride part of Passenger. We already have two different takes of Britney's version. The one in the acoustic post and then the one with the blunt ending and then the laugh. 

And move on from Justin. My God we are talking about the end of a relationship between young people in their early 20's.

I know especially the Myah marie stuff and how they dissed Britney Jean :4music:   and the Dancing shade  :omg1:

u guys i see absolutely NO.SHADE. in this article. buzzfeed always stans for her. i think if u feel like there's sahde then u r mistaken. also some of those questions are really good and truly what i also want to know. especially the knee injury

So who is Christian on the boards? 

Myah doesn't sound Identical to Britney. Black Widow does not sound like Britney. What's the point of highlighting the Ride part of Passenger. We already have two different takes of Britney's version. The one in the acoustic post and then the one with the blunt ending and then the laugh. 

And move on from Justin. My God we are talking about the end of a relationship between young people in their early 20's.

u guys calm down. the op had an opinion and they posted it out there. doesnt mean it is true. just respect it. noone is trying to attack brit. i honestly sensed no shade whatsoever and the things they said were so true. just because they are, doesnt make them offensive towards britney in any way. they might actually also be things brit herself isnt proud of or struggling. also if u look at it in a mature way, whatever u dont agree on applaud that because that is ur opinion so just respect theirs. and i mean if u look at it in a mature way, it's not bad. it actually makes u want to discuss those things and wonder what could truly be true. 

Oh here we go again with the Myah things... and wtf with #5:

But then things start to get weird when you realize she’s wearing some sort of a giant, white gown WITH FACELESS MEN CRAWLING OUT FROM UNDER HER. LIKE, WUT?

Toward the bridge of the song, Spears’ arms violently raise up as colorful liquid shoots out of her fingertips. It’s super messy and the dress is totally ruined.

anigif_enhanced-21485-1403752855-11.gif

JIVE

anigif_original-grid-image-5384-14037533

JIVE

What’s even more bizarre, for a split second before the liquid mess, her smile stretches, and it’s insanely creepy. The video also features more “WTF†moments like Spears getting in a total bitch fight with herself, Spears surrounded by a halo of press microphones, what sounds like the word “robot†around the 3:11 mark, and, quite appropriately, ends with a giant question mark appearing on the screen.

Sure, many fans have analyzed the video for themselves, but nobody knows for certain what the actual fuck Britney was trying to tell everyone with this video.

Like... seriously?  :4music: 

We all have opinions. I posted what I had to say. I disagree that the Myah stuff isn't offensive to Britney. 

u guys calm down. the op had an opinion and they posted it out there. doesnt mean it is true. just respect it. noone is trying to attack brit. i honestly sensed no shade whatsoever and the things they said were so true. just because they are, doesnt make them offensive towards britney in any way. they might actually also be things brit herself isnt proud of or struggling. also if u look at it in a mature way, whatever u dont agree on applaud that because that is ur opinion so just respect theirs. and i mean if u look at it in a mature way, it's not bad. it actually makes u want to discuss those things and wonder what could truly be true. 

The one thing that angered me the most was that they question why she doesnt dance like she did in the schoolgirl days, idk maybe it's because she's 32 and not 16 anymore! And then they put FF dancing gifs, her dancing has improving a TON since then :tbh:

I think thats an excuse. JLO, Madonna, and Janet Jackson were still able to dance their asses off at that age. heck even Justin Timberlake can still dance his butt off. And I have confidence Britney has it in her to dance like she used to too, but something has changed inside of her. And I think people get defensive about her dancing skills because they are afraid of facing the possibility her heart is just not in this anymore. Either way, deep down I think we really are curious what the actual reason is but it sure as hell isn't because she's older. Because come on, she's 32 not 62.