Probably AP but oh well, 8 questions every britney fan wants answered by buzzfeed

I think thats an excuse. JLO, Madonna, and Janet Jackson were still able to dance their asses off at that age. heck even Justin Timberlake can still dance his butt off. And I have confidence Britney has it in her to dance like she used to too, but something has changed inside of her. And I think people get defensive about her dancing skills because they are afraid of facing the possibility her heart is just not in this anymore. Either way, deep down I think we really are curious what the actual reason is but it sure as hell isn't because she's older. Because come on, she's 32 not 62.

She can still dance her ass off though, have you seen any POM videos? :thatsweird: Why are fans always so quick to jump to the conclusion that she doesnt care about her career anymore? Everyone's always acting like she's really apathetic about her career yet there has been little evidence to prove that

• Like 1

The one thing that angered me the most was that they question why she doesnt dance like she did in the schoolgirl days, idk maybe it's because she's 32 and not 16 anymore! And then they put FF dancing gifs, her dancing has improving a TON since then :tbh:

She didn't dance like a school girl during the ITZ era and she killed it.

Her performances especially the ABC special were mature and sexy.

Let's be real, if Britney was a new act and she was performing and dancing like she's these days, you'll prob would have never heard of her.

Do I think she can still dance? Yes?

Will she ever make a real comeback? I hope so.

She can still dance her ass off though, have you seen any POM videos? :thatsweird: Why are fans always so quick to jump to the conclusion that she doesnt care about her career anymore? Everyone's always acting like she's really apathetic about her career yet there has been little evidence to prove that

Her dancing has improved but lets just be honest, she isn't killing it. If you weren't a die hard fan of hers you would see this. :displeased:  We've been following her career daily, we watch down to every detail which is why it seems like her dancing in POM is so amazing because its an improvement from Femme Fatale. But if you were part of the GP and you see her now vs 2003, you can see she really isn't killing it. But the thing is, I know she can, but who knows why she's not bringing her A-game. Lack of passion due to being controlled by her team and not being able to do what she wants is certainly a possibility, along with medication or just general lack of confidence after the 2007 VMA fiasco. 

I'm not saying that she doesn't care about her career, but a decline in passion is certainly a POSSIBILITY because age sure isn't the reason.

• Like 1

Nonsense. Britney dances her ass off these days. If Britney came out nobody would compare her to her prime. What would hurt her now might be the lack of live vocals though who knows what her insecurities would be like if she never suffered from fame. And that brings this back to the fact that Britney has Anxieties which she has mention but hasn't went into detail about. We can't compare Britney to a new artist since she isn't one.

Let's be real, if Britney was a new act and she was performing and dancing like she's these days, you'll prob would have never heard of her.

• Like 1

Nonsense. Britney dances her ass these days. If Britney came out nobody would compare her to her prime. What would hurt her now might be the lack of live vocals though who knows what her insecurities would be like if she never suffered from fame. And that brings this back to the fact that Britney has Anxieties which she has mention but hasn't went into detail about. We can't compare Britney to a new artist since she isn't one.

I agree. And that's also why I think that her "newer" fans are more respectable towards Britney and her work. I am her fan since Circus and seeing her dancing skills evolving from Circus Tour through FFT to POM is an amazing experience for me and I really think she's dancing her ass off and that she's very passionate on stage again (look at my sig :) ). My point is - if you were her fan during her "prime days" I think it's much harder to appreciate what we have now.

Hope I'm making sense :blackoutsmiley:

• Like 1

Her dancing has improved but lets just be honest, she isn't killing it. If you weren't a die hard fan of hers you would see this. :displeased:  We've been following her career daily, we watch down to every detail which is why it seems like her dancing in POM is so amazing because its an improvement from Femme Fatale. But if you were part of the GP and you see her now vs 2003, you can see she really isn't killing it. But the thing is, I know she can, but who knows why she's not bringing her A-game. Lack of passion due to being controlled by her team and not being able to do what she wants is certainly a possibility, along with medication or just general lack of confidence after the 2007 VMA fiasco. 

I'm not saying that she doesn't care about her career, but a decline in passion is certainly a POSSIBILITY because age sure isn't the reason.

I thought I left exhell a month ago, how did it find me again :crying1: sounds like you two are some really positive stans :awkward:

I agree. And that's also why I think that her "newer" fans are more respectable towards Britney and her work. I am her fan since Circus and seeing her dancing skills evolving from Circus Tour through FFT to POM is an amazing experience for me and I really think she's dancing her ass off and that she's very passionate on stage again (look at my sig :) ). My point is - if you were her fan during her "prime days" I think it's much harder to appreciate what we have now.

Hope I'm making sense :blackoutsmiley:

I'm a newer fan too and IA that it helps because, unlike some of the older stans, we're never comparing her to her prime (thereby bashing her)

• Like 1

I thought I left exhell a month ago, how did it find me again :crying1: sounds like you two are some really positive stans :awkward:

Do you realize that you can be a fan and not praise 100% of everything she does?  :thatsweird: You're one of those fans that think a fan MUST kiss Britneys ass 24/7 otherwise you're immediately a hater. Smh. Know the difference between hating and having a balanced opinion of a popstar. If you see any of my other posts it's quite clear i'm not a troll/hater. 

It's good to be positive but when you refuse to acknowledge that she's anything less than perfect and has absolutely zero to improve on, it starts bordering into delusional. Not trying to call you names or insult you, because I think that shit is childish, but I'm just giving you my honest opinion. It's not that I think she's not doing well-she definitely HAS made a huge improvement and I'm so proud of her for that, but  she has set the bar for herself in the prime and while i don't expect her to be the exact same again, she definitely has what it takes to reach close to that level of dancing again and therefore I think she is not bringing her A-game right now since she clearly can do even better.

You don't have to agree with me, but just know that people do have different opinions than you and it does not make them any less of a fan than you are. 

• Like 1

Do you realize that you can be a fan and not praise 100% of everything she does?  :thatsweird: You're one of those fans that think a fan MUST kiss Britneys ass 24/7 otherwise you're immediately a hater. Smh. Know the difference between hating and having a balanced opinion of a popstar. If you see any of my other posts it's quite clear i'm not a troll/hater. 

It's good to be positive but when you refuse to acknowledge that she's anything less than perfect and has absolutely zero to improve on, it starts bordering into delusional. Not trying to call you names or insult you, because I think that shit is childish, but I'm just giving you my honest opinion. It's not that I think she's not doing well-she definitely HAS made a huge improvement and I'm so proud of her for that, but  she has set the bar for herself in the prime and while i don't expect her to be the exact same again, she definitely has what it takes to reach close to that level of dancing again and therefore I think she is not bringing her A-game right now since she clearly can do even better.

You don't have to agree with me, but just know that people do have different opinions than you and it does not make them any less of a fan than you are. 

I'm just a fan who appreciates when britney selflessly gives her effort to please us and make us happy :zoomzoom: Of course she's not perfect but she talented enough that she doesnt deserve the bashing she gets from her own fans. And just because Madonna and Janet could dance better at her age doesnt mean anything, not every ages the same. 

I'm just a fan who appreciates when britney selflessly gives her effort to please us and make us happy :zoomzoom: Of course she's not perfect but she talented enough that she doesnt deserve the bashing she gets from her own fans. And just because Madonna and Janet could dance better at her age doesnt mean anything, not every ages the same. 

Again, I dont think I'm "bashing" her. I just have faith that she can impress us even more. She's doing much better now, but when I see videos of her in the early days, I just sometimes really wish she could reach close to that level of dancing again some day. I don't think there's anything wrong with hoping for that. It certainly doesn't mean I'm hating on her or saying she's terrible now. And I think deep down all of us hope for that. Fan are always going crazy when we see glimpses of that dance skill (i.e. Mannequin rehearsal video). Which is why I'm so sure she can still perform like she did in the past, she has shown us that she still can so blaming it on age is really underestimating her abilities. But who knows why she doesn't dance the same in shows...nerves maybe? Or lack of passion. Not because she doesn't care for her career or her fans but because nobody likes to be forced to do something, the way her team controls her. I believe if she had full control of her artistry and got to do things her way, her passion would increase 100x.

• Like 1

Oh here we go again with the Myah things... and wtf with #5:

But then things start to get weird when you realize she’s wearing some sort of a giant, white gown WITH FACELESS MEN CRAWLING OUT FROM UNDER HER. LIKE, WUT?

Toward the bridge of the song, Spears’ arms violently raise up as colorful liquid shoots out of her fingertips. It’s super messy and the dress is totally ruined.

anigif_enhanced-21485-1403752855-11.gif

JIVE

anigif_original-grid-image-5384-14037533

JIVE

What’s even more bizarre, for a split second before the liquid mess, her smile stretches, and it’s insanely creepy. The video also features more “WTF†moments like Spears getting in a total bitch fight with herself, Spears surrounded by a halo of press microphones, what sounds like the word “robot†around the 3:11 mark, and, quite appropriately, ends with a giant question mark appearing on the screen.

Sure, many fans have analyzed the video for themselves, but nobody knows for certain what the actual fuck Britney was trying to tell everyone with this video.

Like... seriously?  :4music: 

lol haha i LOVED hold it against me. so artisticc  :thatsfunny:  :thumbsup:

We all have opinions. I posted what I had to say. I disagree that the Myah stuff isn't offensive to Britney. 

oh well idk u sound rly mad and im saying u shouldnt. its not like it is true. no need to get worked up. besides if the author is wrong, they are the ones missing out big time  :uhhuh: on godney and all her flawless ways 

Again, I dont think I'm "bashing" her. I just have faith that she can impress us even more. She's doing much better now, but when I see videos of her in the early days, I just sometimes really wish she could reach close to that level of dancing again some day. I don't think there's anything wrong with hoping for that. It certainly doesn't mean I'm hating on her or saying she's terrible now. And I think deep down all of us hope for that. Fan are always going crazy when we see glimpses of that dance skill (i.e. Mannequin rehearsal video). Which is why I'm so sure she can still perform like she did in the past, she has shown us that she still can so blaming it on age is really underestimating her abilities. But who knows why she doesn't dance the same in shows...nerves maybe? Or lack of passion. Not because she doesn't care for her career or her fans but because nobody likes to be forced to do something, the way her team controls her. I believe if she had full control of her artistry and got to do things her way, her passion would increase 100x.

:youpoorthing::uhno:

What makes you think she doesnt have full control of her artistry?

Nonsense. Britney dances her ass off these days. If Britney came out nobody would compare her to her prime. What would hurt her now might be the lack of live vocals though who knows what her insecurities would be like if she never suffered from fame. And that brings this back to the fact that Britney has Anxieties which she has mention but hasn't went into detail about. We can't compare Britney to a new artist since she isn't one.

it's kind of true tho  :displeased: i mean it was for fft at least. it was so messy. we all knew this 

right! finally someone who is ok with talking about things the way they are! i dont understand why britney fans always feel like they must keep sugar coating things. even brit said that she hates when ppl do that. especially when it is obvious

• Like 2

:youpoorthing::uhno:

What makes you think she doesnt have full control of her artistry?

Because she doesn't. Like one of her dancers recently admitted that during the circus tour she wanted to sing live and would bring it up to her team and her team would say yes but then play the track while she was on stage. I don't know why the fuck they wouldn't want her to sing live, but there you have it. Really pissed me off.

And you can really tell their condescending attitude during FTR when she will tell them something and they basically will laugh it off or not take her seriously. She has control over some things, but clearly not everything and the conservatorship definitely plays into that as well. 

• Like 1

omg can u imagine if her last videos like starting with blackout era up to now were more like old britney videos? where she looks a little more like her old self and the videos made in a similar way like for example womanizer more like the vid boys :clap::crying1: i remember wanting those kind of vids soo bad before they came out cuz u kno thinking it will b like that but then the ffney came out or even circusney and i was like whew is this new person? :wut:   :uhok:  :omg: i mean i do like the new britney especially after the breakdown she became but she was never the same. it was strange and upsettting to experience as a fan. usually stars try to stick to old rutine and everything but britney's been every person in a book and that includes the bad kinds as well so that sucked  :crying3:

right! finally someone who is ok with talking about things the way they are! i dont understand why britney fans always feel like they must keep sugar coating things. even brit said that she hates when ppl do that. especially when it is obvious

Exactly  Glad I'm not the only one! Thanks for understanding where I'm coming from  :kisskiss:

• Like 2

i soo agree! i always feel like there is something missing in the britney nowadays :crying1: and i always look for that side of her that she used to b when she'd dance the way she did back in her earlier years. maybe she is afraid of breaking her knee again and never being able to dance again. that is a huge posibility because i have injured myself in the past and now i have a lot of anxiety and would rather not take any chances cuz what if i get it again? and prob anxiety. when u'r anxious in the public eye, u can become SOO stiff so i can see why that could b possible

omg can u imagine if her last videos like starting with blackout era up to now were more like old britney videos? where she looks a little more like her old self and the videos made in a similar way like for example womanizer more like the vid boys :clap::crying1: i remember wanting those kind of vids soo bad before they came out cuz u kno thinking it will b like that but then the ffney came out or even circusney and i was like whew is this new person? :wut:   :uhok:  :omg: i mean i do like the new britney especially after the breakdown she became but she was never the same. it was strange and upsettting to experience as a fan. usually stars try to stick to old rutine and everything but britney's been every person in a book and that includes the bad kinds as well so that sucked  :crying3:

Yeah I understand what you mean  :britney-agreedlol: Femme Fatale era especially was really different from what we've seen before but I guess all artists have to try experimenting and changing to keep up with the times. I do think her old videos are some of my favorite though :D. I also remember Britney saying she wished she could bring it back to basics. Like she missed how things were simpler in the 90s, when you would just do a choreography for a video, but the public wouldn't eat that up anymore.