Song vs. Song

I love Why Should Be Sad and Get Back the same so it's really hard for me to say Perfect Lover is the best because all three slay  :crying1:

Perfect Lover vs Welcome To Me 

Flawless Blackout taste tbh; WSIBS gets thrown under the bus by the base so often idk why, it's the most tasteful and self-reflective way to end Blackout, and it's damn good vocals and lyrics. Get Back is flawless too, but I just love Perfect Lover's lyrics, vocals, melody and instrumental. I kinda wish it had Get Back's bridge tho; that'd be an unbeatable song :crying5:

Perfect Lover vs. All That She Wants

Flawless Blackout taste tbh; WSIBS gets thrown under the bus by the base so often idk why, it's the most tasteful and self-reflective way to end Blackout, and it's damn good vocals and lyrics. Get Back is flawless too, but I just love Perfect Lover's lyrics, vocals, melody and instrumental. I kinda wish it had Get Back's bridge tho; that'd be an unbeatable song :crying5:

Perfect Lover vs. All That She Wants

All That She Wants vs. State Of Grace