All Of Britney's Tours And Information In One Place

During the tour, there were many speculations that the shows in Las Vegas on September 26, 27, 2009 would be recorded in 3D. Professional footage also surfaced online of the Copenhagen show. On November 12, 2009, Britney's manager, Adam Leber, posted on his Twitter account that there were "...No plans for a Circus Tour DVD at the moment."On June 26, 2012, rumours arose on celebrity blogger Perez Hilton's website stating that there was a DVD to be released after what appeared to be a trailer of unseen concert footage surfaced online.Despite this, no official DVD or recording has been released of the concert tour.

zig-zag_1359544i.jpg

Full concert: 

http://youtu.be/GRHJVcl1uCo

• Like 2

Set list

The set list for the tour, as revealed by Spears' official website on March 2, 2009. It is not representative of all concerts for the duration of the tour.

Act 1: Circus

1.      "Perez / Parade Intro"

2.      "Circus" (Funky Remix)

3.      "Piece of Me"

4.      "Thunderstorm Segue"

5.      "Radar"

Act 2: House of Fun (Anything Goes)

6.      "Martial Arts Segue" (Gimme More)

7.      "Ooh Ooh Baby" / "Hot as Ice"

8.      "Boys"

9.      "If U Seek Amy"

10.  "Me Against the Music" (Bollywood Remix)

11.  "Everytime"

Act 3: Freakshow/Peepshow

12.  "Everybody's Looking for Something Segue"

13.  "Freakshow"

14.  "Get Naked (I Got a Plan)"

15.  "Britney's Hotline"

16.  "Breathe on Me" / "Touch of My Hand"

Act 4: Electro Circ

17.  "Break the Ice Segue"

18.  "Do Somethin'"

19.  "I'm a Slave 4 U"

20.  "Dancer Solo Segue" / "Heartbeat Segue"

21.  "Toxic"

22.  "...Baby One More Time" (Remix)

Act 5: Encore

23.  "Womanizer" (Extended Remix)

24.  "Circus Reprise: The Bow"

Cancelled shows

List of concerts, showing date, city, country, venue and reason for cancellation

Date

City

Country

Venue

Reason

July 24, 2009

Warsaw

Poland

TWKS

Contractual dispute

• Like 2

Femme Fatale Tour ($68,700,000)

June 16, 2011 – August 25, 2011 (North America)

September 22, 2011 – November 9, 2011 (Europe)

November 11, 2011 (Asia)

November 15, 2011 – November 28, 2011 (South America)

December 1, 2011–December 10, 2011 (Central America)

The Femme Fatale Tour is the seventh concert tour by Spears, in support of her seventh studio album Femme Fatale. The tour was number 19 on Billboard's Top 25 Tours of 2011. The magazine counted for 39 of the tour's dates (14 of which were sold out) with an overall gross of $37.1 million and 396,000 tickets sold. In the North America, the tour was the fourteenth highest-grossing tour 2011, with $38.3 million in ticket sales and 423,017 people attending at an average of 9,196 per show. Worldwide, the Femme Fatale Tour was the eleventh highest-grossing tour of 2011, with a gross of $68.7 million. 697,957 fans attended the shows worldwide, with an average attendance of 8,724, paying an average of $98.43.

tumblr_m50ahkplTi1r0xmv4o6_250.gif

• Like 1

TOP 10 FUN FACTS

1.       Wake-up call: at 5am on show day, 23 18-wheelers roll into the venue to begin set-up. And you thought YOU were a heavy packer.

2.       Yeah, baby! One of the inspirations behind Britney's Femme Fatale Tour was to feature her as an "international woman of mystery." Rival spies beware!

3.       To boldly go where Britney's never gone before: the Femme Fatale Tour includes a South American leg, set to include several locations that will be a first for Ms. Spears.

4.       After its first ten shows, the Femme Fatale Tour had already grossed $6.2 million bucks. Not bad for a week and a half's work.

5.       Fashion forward: Britney's costumes on this tour were designed by Zaldy Goco, who has also worked with Gwen Stefani and Lady Gaga.

6.       You've heard of a girl in every port? How about a 'do for every date? Britney changes her hairstyle for each location on the Femme Fatale Tour, to reflect the city she's in.

7.       Britney's tour by the numbers: 140 workers, 125 crew members, 14 tour buses, 16 dancers, 2 band members and 1 blonde goddess with dance moves that don't quit!

8.       Try that with Legos: the crew builds the stage from the ceiling downward, rather than starting from the bottom up. Magic may or may not be involved.

9.       Speaking of Femme Fatales... this album's U.S. chart peak ties Britney Spears with both Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey for the third-most number ones by a female artist. Girl power, y'all.

10.    Twitter speaks, the world listens: when Rihanna asked her Twitter followers which artist they'd like to see her collaborate with, the clear answer was Britney Spears. The remix of "S&M" became Britney's 5th #1 hit.

Britney_Spears:_Femme_Fatale_Tour_poster

• Like 1

50,000 refrigerators could run solely on the power produced from the Femme Fatale stage each night.

The 265 people that make the show possible do not go hungry. On average, 8 grocery trips are made in each venue's city.
If you placed all of the LED screens used in the show next to each other, it would create 56 feet of Britney viewing pleasure.

In the encore number of the show, “Toxic,” Britney wears a handmade 
Japanese Kimono with Toxic written in Japanese on the right sleeve and a handmade portrait of the pop princess on the left sleeve.

Britney's dressing room is shabby chic, filled with floral lamp shades, candles, Casablanca lilies (Britney's favorite flower) and a chandelier Britney brings to each and every dressing room.

The 23 18-wheeler trucks arrive to the venue at 5am on show day. It takes 7 hours to unload and build the stage. Britney's stage is built from the ceiling down, not the bottom up.

Britney_Spears_-_Femme_Fatale_Tour_(Torotumblr_n7aiqcsE3H1rbgrtmo1_500.gif

• Like 1

The Femme Fatale Tour was the eighth concert tour by American recording artist Britney Spears. It was launched in support of her seventh studio album Femme Fatale (2011). It was officially announced in March 2011, with dates for North American venues revealed. The tour was initially planned as a co-headlining tour with Enrique Iglesias, but he canceled only hours after the announcement. The show is inspired by the concept of the femme fatale and femme fatales throughout the ages. The setlist was mostly composed by songs from her Femme Fatale album, although she included hits from previous albums for the fans. Fashion designer Zaldy Goco created the costumes. In July 2011, Spears announced plans of playing a South American leg in territories she either had never been to or had not played for a long time. Spears has named the Femme Fatale Tour the best show from her career.

tumblr_lvwcdfSACq1r3ty02o1_500.gif

tumblr_lxkzvbyXIe1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

The tour, divided in five segments, portrays a story in which Spears is a secret agent, who is chased by a stalker named Tormento Lancie; played by Rudolf Martin. The first section features her escaping from prison along with other female inmates. The second segment displays upbeat dance numbers and ends with a performance inspired by Marilyn Monroe. The third section features an Egyptian theme with fireworks and acrobatics. The fourth segment displays energetic routines and motorcycle costumes. The encore begins with a video interlude of Spears capturing the stalker, and is followed by two performances in which she defeats a group ofninjas.

The Femme Fatale Tour received positive to mixed reviews from critics. Some described it as her most entertaining show yet and praised Spears's performance, while others criticized her dancing and lack of interaction. The Femme Fatale Tour grossed $6.2 million in the first ten shows, and was included on Pollstar's Top 100 North American Tours list.

tumblr_lv5d6rN8jG1r4hf5yo1_500.gif

britney-spears-femme-fatale-tour-celebriBritney-Spears-Femme-Fatale-Tour.jpg

• Like 1

An unofficial high-quality recording of the Las Vegas show was leaked onto YouTube in July 2011; it was removed after the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) filed legal action against the site to obtain information on the uploader. 3ality Digital filmed a special of the tour during the Toronto shows in August 2011 in 2D and 3D. The special, titled Britney Spears Live: The Femme Fatale Tour, aired on Epix in the United States. BBC Worldwide acquired the rights to both 2D and 3D versions outside the United States. Worldwide, the Femme Fatale Tour was the eleventh highest-grossing tour of 2011, with a gross of $68.7 million. 697,957 fans attended the shows worldwide, with an average attendance of 8,724, paying an average of $98.43.

britney-spears-femme-fatale-tour-celebri

Britney-Spears-Femme-Fatale-tour-set-lis

Britney_Spears_Femme_Fatale_Tour2011.jpg

• Like 1

The show began with a performance of "Hold It Against Me" (left), which had Spears in a silver outfit, while "3" (right) featured her and her dancers wearing sunglasses, white trench coats and fedoras.

In an interview on Ryan Seacrest's radio show on March 4, 2011, Spears stated she would tour the United States in the "early summer" in support of Femme Fatale. On March 29, 2011, following her performances on Good Morning America, she announced a co-headlining tour with Enrique Iglesias, starting in June 2011. Hours after the announcement, it was reported by Billboard that Iglesias had pulled out of the tour. Ray Wedell of Billboard speculated that the reason may have been that Spears was deemed by news outlets as the headliner, while Iglesias was considered the opening act.The first twenty-six North American dates were also announced on March 29, 2011.The opening acts were announced on April 12, 2011. Spears stated, "This is the Femme Fatale tour and I'm thrilled to have Nicki MinajJessie and the Toy Boys, and Nervo join me and get everyone on the dance floor. Can't wait to take the Femme Fatales on the road." Tickets for select markets went on sale on April 30, 2011, at ticket seller Ticketmaster and tour promoter Live Nation's websites.

britney_tour.gif

tumblr_lmz1k8gGb81qcs9mfo1_500.jpg

138777587.jpg

• Like 1

In May 2011, it was announced that Spears would headline Summerfest on July 9, 2011, at the Marcus Amphitheater in Milwaukee. She previously headlined the festival on July 8, 2000, during the Oops!... I Did It Again World Tour, and had to cancel her performance during The Onyx Hotel Tour in 2004 due to a knee injury. Summerfest's entertainment director Bob Babisch said, "It's going to be a great dance party. [...] This is going to be the biggest production we've ever put in the Marcus Amphitheatre. There's a thrust that goes out on the stage about 80 feet, and it's about 80 feet wide, and there's all kinds of things flying in and out." The European tour dates were announced on her official website on June 5, 2011. On July 25, 2011, Spears announced through her Ustream page at 18:00 EST (23:00 UTC) a South American leg of the tour. Accompanied by two of her dancers â€” one translating in Spanish and the other in Portuguese â€” she also apologized for not touring in the region during The Circus Starring Britney Spears in 2009. A notice following the stream announced the first two dates in Brazil and ten more dates to be announced in the near future. It will mark Spears first concert in Brazil in ten years, since her 2001 performance at Rock in Rio.During the next few days, concerts in countries such as Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Peru were announced. On September 26, 2011, it was announced that Spears would perform on the first day of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

Britney-Spears-Performing-on-the-Femme-F

• Like 1

In March 2011, Spears's manager Larry Rudolph told MTV News that the tour would have a "post-apocalyptic vibe", and commented that "Till The World Ends" "keeps becoming a theme for us." He also confirmed Jamie King as the tour director and Brian Friedman as the choreographer. The following month, Friedman announced that he had pulled out of the tour due to scheduling conflicts with his own reality series. In a video interview posted on Spears's official website, she said, "The Femme Fatale Tour will hopefully just be outrageously spectacular. I'm just hoping that the choreographers will come up with just the most outrageous things, and I'm really excited. This is one of the most excited I've been about a project in a really long time, so I can't wait." The script of the show was created by Jamie King, and was inspired by the concept of the femme fatale and femme fatales throughout the ages.Rudolph stated that the idea for the show was to have Spears as an "international woman of mystery". The setlist was composed mostly of songs from Femme Fatale, but also included hits from her previous albums, as Spears explained, "The fans really like a lot of the old songs, because that's what they are used to. So it's just about finding the balance, and how many songs I wanna incorporate from the past and from the present."

brazil-britney-spears-car-femme-fatale-t

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW30-dU0JbQ1HXviumhcudFJTPdjND0XiA7gomv_7lJdBffRub

Britney-Spears-Steamy-Femme-Fatale-Tour-

Britney-Spears-Femme-Fatale-Tour-Picture

• Like 1

The costume design was done by Zaldy Goco, and the outfits were created to fit the different personas of Spears throughout the show. He also commented that the inspiration for the costumes was "Britney herself [...] She's a very sexy girl." Among the outfits that Goco previewed to Extra prior to the beginning of the tour were a pink latex jacket, a nude bodysuit, a Marilyn Monroe-inspired white flowing dress, several gladiator-inspired gold-mirrored options, pink-chrome-studded leather and denim, as well as a "Toxic"-inspired catsuit. For the finale, she was revealed to wear a kimono, with an anime version of herself silk-screened on one sleeve, over a sparkling, black bodysuit with LED lights built into it. On April 30, 2011, a video of Spears rehearsing "How I Roll" from Femme Fatale with her dancers surfaced online.On May 11, 2011, Sabi spoke to MTV News at a St. Bernard Project dinner hosted by Spears, stating that she would join her during the performances of "(Drop Dead) Beautiful" at select dates such as Los AngelesLas Vegas and New York.On June 7, 2011, a video surfaced online of Spears seeing the stage for the first time, along with a soundcheck of the music and staging for "Hold It Against Me". According to Jocelyn Vena of MTV, the stage "has it all: lights, video screens, a funky neon-colored floor, lasers, lifts and giant butterfly wings." In an interview with Entertainment Tonight on June 8, 2011, Spears said about the show,

"I'm really excited. I'm probably going to be extra nervous the day before. We've been working hard for, like, two months now, and everything's coming together really good. [...] [The show] can be kind of [grueling], especially when you're onstage and you're on your eighth number, you get really winded and you're like, 'How can I do the rest of the show?' But I've been training for a while and I actually â€” before I come to rehearsals â€” I've been working out and stuff like that so I won't have that predicament."

"She's a great artist in every way and I'm really happy for her. I think she has a distinct sound when she raps. It really stands out and sets her apart from everyone else. I'm happy she's able to be on tour with me because that's just amazing."

—Spears talking about Nicki Minaj.

britney-spears-femme-fatale-tour-picture

Britney%20Spears%20%E2%80%93%20Femme%20F

• Like 1