All Of Britney's Tours And Information In One Place

Mikael Wood of Los Angeles Times commented on Spears' singing, writing that "the singer appeared to be lip-syncing for the majority of her performance"; however, he added that the production "has plenty to distract you from the vocal question."Wood also thought that, while "'Piece of Me' hits most of the high points in Spears’ songbook," songs like "Boys", "3" and "Do Somethin'" could "have been replaced with superior cuts from her recent albums." Writing for Billboard, Keith Caulfield noted that "vast majority of the show was lip-synced, and only occasionally were any seemingly live vocals heard." The reviewer praised the use of live instrumentation from the four-piece band, on songs such as "Me Against the Music". Rachel Maresca of New York Daily News noted that Spears "wowed the crowd" on the opening night, and added that the singer "pulled out all the stops to entertain her fans with plenty of theatrics on stage. She even gave the audience a taste of nostalgia by donning some her famous outfits from her most memorable past performances." Laura Hertzfeld of Entertainment Weekly revealed that "[she'd] have loved to have seen more" of the concert as "it was the most connected to [spears] as an artist that one can feel from the audience."

britney-spears-piece-of-me-vegas-show-ph

Britney-Spears-Debuts-Las-Vegas-Concert-

hqdefault.jpg

0.jpg

orig-21335585.jpg

• Like 1

Las Vegas Sun journalist Robin Leach said that Spears "proved that she’s still reigning royalty in the music world" with the residency, adding that the show is "an amazing and incredible accomplishment because in less than two hours, Britney changed the look of our Strip entertainment scene. For the first time, she single-handedly brought the spectacle of a touring arena show into a nightclub-like theater and pulled off the gamble with a flawless performance." Leach lauded the singer's physique, stating that "she hasn't looked this hot in ages and certainly doesn't need cosmetic makeup for her body, as critics claim." Caryn Ganz of Rolling Stone wrote a mixed review, saying that, "viewed through a lens of diminished expectations [...]), Britney: Piece of Me is an entertaining tour through the 32-year-old star's nearly 15-year recording career. Compared to pop spectacles staged by Madonna and Beyoncé [...], however, the weaknesses that remain in Spears' live act are stark." Ganz wasn't impressed by Spears' dancing abilities, saying that the singer was "reliant on arm movements." The reviewer wrote, however, that "the show featured flashes of greatness," with the performances of "Work Bitch", "...Baby One More Time", "(You Drive Me) Crazy", "Circus" and "Everytime" being the stand outs.

lom.jpg

britney-spears-piece-of-me-vegas-show-ph

• Like 1

Set list

1.      "Intro"

2.      "Work Bitch"

3.      "Womanizer"

4.      "3"

5.      "Angel" (Video Interlude)

6.      "Everytime"

7.      "...Baby One More Time"

8.      "Oops!... I Did It Again"

9.      "Hits" (Video Interlude)

10.  "Me Against the Music"

11.  "Gimme More"

12.  "Break the Ice"

13.  "Piece of Me"

14.  "Scream & Shout" (Interlude)

15.  "Boys"

16.  "Perfume" (Selected Dates)

17.  "Alien" (Selected Dates)

18.  "Get Naked (I Got a Plan)" (Interlude)

19.  "I'm a Slave 4 U"

20.  "Freakshow"

21.  "Do Somethin'" (Selected Dates)

22.  "Circus"

23.  "I Wanna Go"

24.  "Lucky"

25.  "Toxic"

26.  "Stronger"

27.  "(You Drive Me) Crazy"

Encore

28.  "Till the World Ends"

29.  "Work Bitch" (Outro)

• Like 1

That is all :clap: but I could not leave out these mini concerts.. they are worth noting!! Enjoy!

Other Mini Concerts worth Noting:

Total Britney Live:

http://youtu.be/x-KMI17OZac

Palms Court Surprise Concert:

http://youtu.be/1qzf2Tmi3r8

ABC special:

http://youtu.be/RoY6vhWZ8mk

Britney Disney Channel:

http://youtu.be/f1thpBayOWE

• Like 1

• 6 months later...