The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Wednesday August 5Th 2015

:gloria: :gloria:

the utilitarian in me is impressed tho :orangu:

:gloria:

don't blame me tbh, I find this show boring since the very beggining :orangu: I also think it has very cheap and unoriginal production, even FFT was more interesting to me. I used to watch all videos back in the day, but since this year.. only when there are some new changes :orangu:

• Like 2

:gloria:

don't blame me tbh, I find this show boring since the very beggining :orangu: I also think it has very cheap and unoriginal production, even FFT was more interesting to me. I used to watch all videos back in the day, but since this year.. only when there are some new changes :orangu:

I know, and I totally agree. I like the choreo tho, but good god do they need to step up the production exponentially :yaknow: it's Vegas for fuck's sake :orangu: I remember watching POM vids the first time and goin W9y4zap.jpg

• Like 3

I know, and I totally agree. I like the choreo tho, but good god do they need to step up the production exponentially :yaknow: it's Vegas for fuck's sake :orangu: I remember watching POM vids the first time and goin W9y4zap.jpg

yeah some choreos are good, however there are also some that dont fit britney dancing style at all. everything else i dislike - from costumes to the acts. the only good part of the show that made me excited while watching it for the very firet time was Toxic tree scene, I absolutely loved it! but the rest is pretty much boring and uninspired, was expecting a better show when they came out with this whole vegas residency idea. i really hope they will change the entire show if she wants to stay there for the rest of her life next couple of years

• Like 3

yeah some choreos are good, however there are also some that dont fit britney dancing style at all. everything else i dislike - from costumes to the acts. the only good part of the show that made me excited while watching it for the very firet time was Toxic tree scene, I absolutely loved it! but the rest is pretty much boring and uninspired, was expecting a better show when they came out with this whole vegas residency idea. i really hope they will change the entire show if she wants to stay there for the rest of her life next couple of years

THIS!!!! Honestly, I miss Andre (a ton) and Wade (kinda), they really knew how to make Britney move in a way that both looked incredibly iconic and how Britney likes to move. A shame they were fired for smokin a few joints; lord knows Britney needs one to chill out, destress, and feel her way back into what she once used to love. :(

@@CIRCUS @@ValetGirls I agree with you both! I also expected vegas to be huge and spectacular especially since it does not have to travel.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THSISTHISHAATAKDFHSKJAKS:BE:OUBGE:AIOFHASJFKLJSDHFKD14124i1o25y125!!!!!!!

Like honestly, she's had tours where entire continents were ruled out because there weren't stadiums big enough to fit it (I'm lookin atchu TCSBS, South America still remembers). Now she has a stationary place where she can do whatever she wants and it's literally the teeniest production. Even M+Ms was fiercer :orangu:

not to be a negative nancy or anything :aintevenmad: I just think she's shortchanging her legacy in Vegas and once more pop stars descend onto Sin City, it's gonna look painfully basic in comparison :(

• Like 2

THIS!!!! Honestly, I miss Andre (a ton) and Wade (kinda), they really knew how to make Britney move in a way that both looked incredibly iconic and how Britney likes to move. A shame they were fired for smokin a few joints; lord knows Britney needs one to chill out, destress, and feel her way back into what she once used to love. :(

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THSISTHISHAATAKDFHSKJAKS:BE:OUBGE:AIOFHASJFKLJSDHFKD14124i1o25y125!!!!!!!

Like honestly, she's had tours where entire continents were ruled out because there weren't stadiums big enough to fit it (I'm lookin atchu TCSBS, South America still remembers). Now she has a stationary place where she can do whatever she wants and it's literally the teeniest production. Even M+Ms was fiercer :orangu:

not to be a negative nancy or anything :aintevenmad: I just think she's shortchanging her legacy in Vegas and once more pop stars descend onto Sin City, it's gonna look painfully basic in comparison :(

I miss them too! they always knew what dance moves were the best for Brinny, that new duo (sorry, don't remember their name  :aintevenmad:) did a shit job tbh (even though it looked nice on i am britney jean documentary but lord knows what happened :orangu::gloria:)

and yep, I agree with you both - since she doesn't tour and stays at one place, the residency production should've been easily one of her best, or at least as good as TCS. it's a shame that fucking katy perry show can be more entertaining than britney's nowadays  :orangu:

I miss them too! they always knew what dance moves were the best for Brinny, that new duo (sorry, don't remember their name  :aintevenmad:) did a shit job tbh (even though it looked nice on i am britney jean documentary but lord knows what happened :orangu::gloria:)

and yep, I agree with you both - since she doesn't tour and stays at one place, the residency production should've been easily one of her best, or at least as good as TCS. it's a shame that fucking katy perry show can be more entertaining than britney's nowadays  :orangu:

yeah the new choreographers probably look at videos of those 3 bottoms in heels dancing to Beyonka and think those jerky nonsensual spasms would look good on Brinni for 90 minutes :orangu:

and the Katy part is so true :gloria: even worse considering that Kopy Pasty's tour is derivative of POM :moorangu:

I totally agree :bigtime:

Britneys tours goddammit had production worthy of a Vegas show I mean, look at DWAD it had amazing production that could rival any modern tour and its miles ahead of vegas and it was 14 years ago :selenerz:

From the start its better and the costumes were really good 

I think that if Britney even just had better costumes and staging the show would be miles better :bigtime:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines