The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Wednesday August 5Th 2015

Fe even said britneys team was aware of the negative reviews which is why they got rid of them... Wtf made them bring it back, Jorge i cant right now so many questions/concerns :gloria:

U think maybe Britney went against her team and decided to wear a wig herself

and trust me nick I feel ya right now :gloria:

U think maybe Britney went against her team and decided to wear a wig herself

and trust me nick I feel ya right now :gloria:

Thats what i was thinking but she never wore wigs on stage that often before from previous tours, shows, etc (occasionally but not every leg just about)

her natural hair >>>>> she even has purple tips  :crying3:

• Like 1

Thats what i was thinking but she never wore wigs on stage that often before from previous tours, shows, etc (occasionally but not every leg just about)

her natural hair >>>>> she even has purple tips :crying3:

I swear that rats nest is going to fall off :orangu:

Ik Brit's hair was perfect right now 

I mean even if the other wigs looked bad u could tell they weren't exactly halloween wigs :(

I swear that rats nest is going to fall off :orangu:

Ik Brit's hair was perfect right now 

I mean even if the other wigs looked bad u could tell they weren't exactly halloween wigs :(

especially for thousands of dollars which they bought them for, thats a shame and watch her not go all out tonight since she's wearing one :crying3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines