Britney is filming a video for slumber party !!!!!

13 hours ago, toxicrebellion said:

This better make up for the scrapped original make me :crying1:

Reveal hidden contents

Imagine the video being a continuation of the new make me video :zoomzoom: and the whole video is britney in bed with the guy at the end of the make me video and those stupid girls are watching them have sex on the tv and then they start banging on the tv :gloria: i swear that part was so funny :orangu: 

Reveal hidden contents

Well that whole video was basically a joke :goaway:

Reveal hidden contents

Im one of the persons who believed those stupid "insiders" everytime they said original make me would be coming :flop::crying4: im so delusional :awkwarddd:

Or it might just be a make me 2.0 with he original video being scrapped. She did it with work bitch, perfume ,& now make me.. what's next? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Vegasney88 said:

Original MM video mess has scarred me for life:crying2:

Im too Jaded to get excited about this :youpoorthing:

Better than nothing TBH .. she cut the best parts for work bitch, she cut the original story plot for perfume, & she cut the original video for make me.. so I'm sure there's gonna be tons of cutting on this one 

13 hours ago, I_need_me said:

The Lord answered my prayers omg, thank you baby Jesus

tumblr_oey1wxxksV1qeew1po4_250.gif

Hide contents

I totally trust Bradley so this better not be a misleading tweet or anything :britney-nicetry:

It's not a misleading tweet .. breatheheavy said that she was filming prior to Bradley (I hate mentioning bh TBH) also a couple of reliable pj insiders mentioned that she was. 

11 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

Lol at people thinking the era was over, as if she would bother to perform again in december for nothing.

Hopefully the video will be great this time tho and it better have great choreo unlike MM.

im happy it's Slumber Party :shook:

Ugh I'm hoping it'll be great too but at the same time I'm nervous about it. Britney & her team have been really messy when it comes down to videos lately literally with each single since bj. She scrapped the original edit for work bitch, perfume, & scrapped the whole video for make me.. I don't even want to know what's gonna happen next but hopefully it's something like my prerogative or the sweet dreams interlude. I think there will be choreo tho because he dancers have been in rehearsals lately but I don't think it's gonna be anything major since it's a very slow chill song 

8 hours ago, gimmework said:

Even though it's not Love Me Down which I think is the better choice for single #2, I'm still very happy about Slumber Party! It's a great song and I can see it doing well on radio! I can't wait for a sexy video! Fingers crossed for Love Me Down as single #3!!! 

I'm actually not really thrilled about slumber party, it's definitely one of my least favorites. I really wanted love me down as well but o well

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Michaeldowner121 said:

Are we sure the video is being filmed.  Just seen a clip of one of her dancers on Snapchat out partying 

Not all of them are included in the filming process. Just like the original make me video the girls got left behind as well as some guys & with the newer make me video all the guys stayed behind