Britney is filming a video for slumber party !!!!!

19 hours ago, gimmework said:

Even though it's not Love Me Down which I think is the better choice for single #2, I'm still very happy about Slumber Party! It's a great song and I can see it doing well on radio! I can't wait for a sexy video! Fingers crossed for Love Me Down as single #3!!! 

lol LMD is no radio material at all

11 hours ago, estherilla said:

I think it will probably be other corny video... now she daoesn't want any too-sexy videos at all. Idk why, but it is. She has been cutting her videos more and more, till the last unreleased which has been totally censured. I hope she makes a good choreo at least...:yay1:

I wuold like something like my prerogative, but...I don't think it will happen.

Jesus. Do you believe everything you read?

The woman grabs a dude's crotch in front of millions and you think she has a problem with sexy scenes? All those rumours are completely unfounded and all came from the "I'm a mom, now" interview. I swear, people will believe anything these days.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, naruball said:

The woman grabs a dude's crotch in front of millions and you think she has a problem with sexy scenes? All those rumours are completely unfounded and all came from the "I'm a mom, now" interview. I swear, people will believe anything these days.

Exactly! There was some shady drama behind the scenes of the Make Me video, that's for sure, but I'm completely sure that it had nothing to do with Britney being uncomfortable with the sexy scenes, it just doesn't make sense because she's been embracing her sexuality this whole year in photoshoots and performances!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

according to flopdan (BH) the budget for this video is the smallest she's ever had so if Make Me part 2 wasn't the cheapest she's done then god save us all

A talented director could create a masterpiece with a 30$ budget. Make Me was a mess not because it was cheap, but because they failed to create an interesting concept that complimented the song. Simplicity can be really effective if it's executed properly :dontlike:

• Like 4

15 hours ago, BlackoutEgo said:

I'm actually not really thrilled about slumber party, it's definitely one of my least favorites. I really wanted love me down as well but o well

Yeah I totally agree! :crying1::thumbsup: My fingers are crossed that they're shooting 2 music videos 1 for slumber party and 1 for Love me Down so that when slumber party puts everyone to sleep, they will have up-tempo Love Me Down ready to wake everyone up with a scalping! I do like slumber party, I just think that since the lead single was a mid tempo that the 2nd single should have been up-tempo because let's be honest that is what Britney is most recognized and popular for song wise. 

• Like 1

Let's be fair here. The original make me video was only good because she looked amazing and she wore a thong and had her titties out ! The actual concept of the video in my opinion was stupid especially the Tv in the pool part. It had no relation to the song at all ! Only thing I miss from the original video was the dancing ! Slumber party is a great song. And I think it will do better then love me down because everytime I hear that song I feel Nicki minaj should be on it !  I wanted just luv me but I'm super happy with slumber.  I just pictures now only then I will know that's the song she's doing.  Video for.  Time will tell !

• Like 1

15 hours ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

The track record shows there will be some issue with the video. People will get their hopes up thinking she's got a top 10 smash on her hands (probably won't make it past top 20), one of her contemporaries will drop a more compelling song/video, britney will barely talk about the song and will probably only perform it twice or something. I could go on. Plus and this is a true story: i played SP for a casual britney fan friend of mine and her immediate response was "doesn't she get tired of singing the same kind of songs?". Which leads me to believe MOTM or Liar would have been a better choice for single 2 because it would be unexpected, and I still think LMD needs to happen at some point  (though it will probably be this album's IO). SP is basically MM pt.2 with a different beat and no feature.

MOTM or Liar as a single would have ENDEND the era. y'all need to listen to the radio a  little more to know what current music sounds like or i don't know, i love those songs but it's not single material AT ALL. As a 5th single maybe to please the fans, but 2nd ? That's a joke.

SB has everything to become a hit, Britney just needs to do her part now, stop playing it safe, being cheesy and all that shit, and actual promo for the song not just some festivals to perform her pom show, it's nice to reconnect with people and have some exposure but other than that it doesn't help much, i doubt it will happen but still, at least that song has more potential and chances on its own than motm or liar would have.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

LO=>COPY>PASTE-COPY>PASTE-COPY>PASTE-ve me

LO=>COPY>PASTE-COPY>PASTE-COPY>PASTE-ve me

LO=>COPY>PASTE-COPY>PASTE-COPY>PASTE-ve me down

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_mxi0a3kS921qee6wmo1_r1_250.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_inline_n2c0bsGT5R1rzi5i0.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_nilhdtDP5O1t9w2j6o1_250.gif

Reveal hidden contents

mariahstare.gif

GIrl u don't make any sense .. like I said before if ur gonna joke about something then at least make sense 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NotSoLucky said:

I dont get how this is a done confirmed thing now?? Haha 

They probably wont allow het to have a big budget coz of the mess from last time around..

What do u mean by "a done confirmed thing now?" I mean if u don't believe it then just go check out tmz she's currently filming 

well the whole low budget thing is from an unknown source so I'll just take that as a rumor but if it is true then I'm not surprised. Also the song has to do with a slumber party which is probably why they lowered the budget because it's nothing major umongst her other upbeat videos that involved a lot of production. The label pays only a certain amount & then product placement pays the rest. 

4 hours ago, naruball said:

Um sweetie there's video proof of Britney having an issue on the set of the make Me video .. tmz & Britney herself confirmed that she did a lot of editing for the work bitch video because it was "too much" 

2 hours ago, Michaeldowner121 said:

Let's be fair here. The original make me video was only good because she looked amazing and she wore a thong and had her titties out ! The actual concept of the video in my opinion was stupid especially the Tv in the pool part. It had no relation to the song at all ! Only thing I miss from the original video was the dancing ! Slumber party is a great song. And I think it will do better then love me down because everytime I hear that song I feel Nicki minaj should be on it !  I wanted just luv me but I'm super happy with slumber.  I just pictures now only then I will know that's the song she's doing.  Video for.  Time will tell !

The original video was actually great.. I mean it is a sexual song lol. I do agree with the pool scene tho .. I would take the original make me video over the new one. The newer version didn't make any sense at all 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, I_need_me said:

Exactly! There was some shady drama behind the scenes of the Make Me video, that's for sure, but I'm completely sure that it had nothing to do with Britney being uncomfortable with the sexy scenes, it just doesn't make sense because she's been embracing her sexuality this whole year in photoshoots and performances!

Britney herself did an interview in regards to the work bitch issue and confirmed that the video was "too much" 

Just now, BlackoutEgo said:

Britney herself did an interview in regards to the work bitch issue and confirmed that the video was "too much" 

Which was in 2013, we know how much she's changed since then, that's why I said that she's been embracing her sexuality this whole year in photoshoots and performances :aintevenmad: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, I_need_me said:

Which was in 2013, we know how much she's changed since then, that's why I said that she's been embracing her sexuality this whole year in photoshoots and performances :aintevenmad: 

She still had an issue with the make Me video (video proof) & that happened this year .. there's been issues with the work bitch video, perfume, & then make me.. so I'm not surprised tbh 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BlackoutEgo said:

She still had an issue with the make Me video (video proof) & that happened this year .. there's been issues with the work bitch video, perfume, & then make me.. so I'm not surprised tbh 

You mean the backhoe video? It's possible she had an issue with that particular scene, with being in a dancer's lap...maybe he got a boner and she could feel it. We don't really know.

Her ass was (at times almost) completely out in the re-done MM video and it was still STRONGLY sexual. I don't think the sexuality of the original MM video is what scrapped it. She's been VERY NSFW this year.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

MOTM or Liar as a single would have ENDEND the era. y'all need to listen to the radio a  little more to know what current music sounds like or i don't know, i love those songs but it's not single material AT ALL. As a 5th single maybe to please the fans, but 2nd ? That's a joke.

SB has everything to become a hit, Britney just needs to do her part now, stop playing it safe, being cheesy and all that shit, and actual promo for the song not just some festivals to perform her pom show, it's nice to reconnect with people and have some exposure but other than that it doesn't help much, i doubt it will happen but still, at least that song has more potential and chances on its own than motm or liar would have.

I listen to the radio everyday at work so you can miss me with that. You know its not even important for her to sound like the radio, Toxic and everytime for example were very much disruptive on the radio, very much unexpected from her and very much hits. Sometimes you just have to break the mold. But feel how you want to, and like I said I hope I'm wrong about it not being a hit but I just don't think it will be. 

5 hours ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

I listen to the radio everyday at work so you can miss me with that. You know its not even important for her to sound like the radio, Toxic and everytime for example were very much disruptive on the radio, very much unexpected from her and very much hits. Sometimes you just have to break the mold. But feel how you want to, and like I said I hope I'm wrong about it not being a hit but I just don't think it will be. 

But you have to take in consideration her status. She's not as successful nor interesting and controversial as she used to be, people don't care about her now unlike how they did 15years ago. She's very boring now , at this point they need something catchy enough and radio friendly, and SP has that. Plus  her voice is great on it for a change. (Liar is off on that point)

But none of those songs even SP are at Toxic level anyway, and none will have amazing success unless Britney really wants it. But motm and liar simply aren't single material, period. And motm especially is too cheesy, not just the lyrics but even the melody on the chorus, i can't imagine the song appealing to a lot of people. SP sounds more exotic and sensual and it's about sex  so  it could at least appeal to more people. We'll see anyway.