The Big MMO Leaks Discussion Topic

10 hours ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

A stripped cunt? What even? Fuck off. Britney and Rihanna are grown women who can present themselves however the hell they want. I mean, have you ever seen a Britney video before? She's basically fully nude in Womanizer and Criminal. Her image has always been highly sexual, and she does it without verging into trashy territory. If she's comfortable, I'm happy she's doing it. Queen is embracing herself and loving herself. You can remain a bitter bitch. 

I can't believe there's people bitching about her being too sexy. Just a few years ago y'all would get mad over her saying she's a mom now and that she wouldn't do the sexy things she used to do and now she's back doing what most people wanted from her and now some are saying that's too raunchy or so vulgar. Make up your mind you dumb fucks. Jocasta as usual putting these people in their place, Britney or Rihanna or any artist can be as sexy or provocative as they want to. 

27 minutes ago, TTWEHIAM said:

I can't believe there's people bitching about her being too sexy. Just a few years ago y'all would get mad over her saying she's a mom now and that she wouldn't do the sexy things she used to do and now she's back doing what most people wanted from her and now some are saying that's too raunchy or so vulgar. Make up your mind you dumb fucks. Jocasta as usual putting these people in their place, Britney or Rihanna or any artist can be as sexy or provocative as they want to. 

Provocative video is Toxic DVD version, but THIS video is over the line for me.

2 hours ago, daniel10456 said:

PM please :hug:

2 hours ago, Mark said:

I sent a PM <3 

1 hour ago, Jean-Philippe said:

PM PLEASE

1 hour ago, TheOriginalDollz said:

Me too please :hug:

1 hour ago, Amesk69 said:

You are amazing! Pm please if you have a moment.

20 minutes ago, cinimodyeslah said:

pm me if you have a moment 

Done ;)

• Like 1

On July 12, 2016 at 8:04 PM, partyinfrench said:

Yes i know what you mean!!! The song is alright but i would expect instant  hit not a grower. When i know she work with dj burns i would expect a club banger not slow song on a sick beats like this.  But this is just the lead single, i think we'll get more stuff to looking forward to. 

Yea I get what u mean .. But there's been singled that were mid tempo that have went to #1 just like Selena Gomez & Zayn 

Finally i listened with headphones, i actually LOVE the song so far, it's different and surely better than anything she did since Circus. And her voice sounds great.

Im scared for the video tho, too vulgar for my taste i wish she would have made something simple, she doesn't need to try hard with nudity and things like that unlike others.