The Big MMO Leaks Discussion Topic

1 minute ago, BritsFan said:

omg people just wait until official premiere..

why is this sooo hard.. what is the pleasure to listen and watch all this dodgy snippets LQ..

instead of fully enjoy HQ audio or video

dont get it

Yes and I will waiting million yrs because of Lazyney team and when they release it (late) so then this song will be outdated....:byebitch:

• Like 1

Just now, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

Yes and I will waiting million yrs because of Lazyney team and when they release it (late) so then this song will be outdated....:byebitch:

i see but whats the point to listen to something what even is not meant to be heard by us?
it is her hard work...
it is nothing like 'own' this song to us... many ppl keep forgetting about this.. :icanttt:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BritsFan said:

omg people just wait until official premiere..

why is this sooo hard.. what is the pleasure to listen and watch all this dodgy snippets LQ..

instead of fully enjoy HQ audio or video

dont get it

How about YOU wait for the official premiere and let us enjoy the leaks. You don't have to watch or listen to the them yourself, that's your choice; but don't presume to tell people what they can and can't do. You are the BuzzKillington of Universe. :4music:

• Like 2