The Big MMO Leaks Discussion Topic

26 minutes ago, Mark said:

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but OMG OMG OMG the chorus sounds incredible!!!!

oh my way, The like fucks Brit... :o 

I wonder if the cut effect is actually part of the video and then from that point she goes home or something to the bulldozer scene etc? Like she is filming a video in a video type of a thing , Or its just the unfinished video 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LuckyTom said:

oh my way, The like fucks Brit... :o 

I wonder if the cut effect is actually part of the video and then from that point she goes home or something to the bulldozer scene etc? Like she is filming a video in a video type of a thing , Or its just the unfinished video 

Yeah people who have already seen the full video said that its similar to HIAM being set on an actual MV set. Its part of the video. 

• Like 1

I dont know if that's because im on my phone and i have shitty sound but im not really feeling the music. I like that it seems to sound like her and not a robot tho.

Not a fan of the video from what we can see so far.

And yeah so this is the song we could hear during the dancers rehearsals for the video. I knew it. Lol at people saying it was a ballad and Blackout ego trying to convince me it wasnt MMO as if she would let her dancers and unknown people listen to her album months before it's even out :drown:

Shame on You for supporting and sharing all those leaks!

As we are calling ourself Britney Army we should be loyal and wait until official premiere... not to spread around and take away from Britney this moment to share with us what she has been working for almost 2 years..

Ehh... soooo sad.. :(

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Caroline77 said:

I dont know if that's because im on my phone and i have shitty sound but im not really feeling the music. I like that it seems to sound like her and not a robot tho.

Not a fan of the video from what we can see so far.

And yeah so this is the song we could hear during the dancers rehearsals for the video. I knew it. Lol at people saying it was a ballad and Blackout ego trying to convince me it wasnt MMO as if she would let her dancers and unknown people listen to her album months before it's even out :drown:

You just had to rub it in didn't u? Lmao 

:gloria:

now that I took another listen to that video I can actually hear her say "just make.. Me ooh" .. It does sound like a ballad tho ngl. 

12 hours ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

The good news is that the song sounds fucking flawless. I'm so glad they're not just trend-chasing or going after some big, generic club smash. This screams Britney and oozes sex. It's like an ITZ deep cut 2.0 - slow, sexy, vibey. I can't wait to hear it all, and how G-Eazy fits in.

who are you rooting for on bb18?

tumblr_o98u3hDng21uqvjt7o2_500.gif

10NNw3JWnt4Lio.gif

2 hours ago, partyinfrench said:

There are a lot of song like that...You didn't like it at first but it graduate growing on you.

Drake - one dance

J.T- can's stop the feeling

Pink- just like fire

Those song constantly playing on the radio now I can't stop but sing along. :4music:

You're not getting my point lol..  I like the song but I don't feel like it's single material but rather than a filler on the album