The Big MMO Leaks Discussion Topic

3 minutes ago, M.E. said:

I wonder if that bulldozer footage is a part of it, or if maybe that was filmed for something else? I know the dancers were dressed the same but it just doesn't seem like it'd fit in that video at all. Maybe a POM interlude? 

Maybe it links to the next video on the album - as it is a visual album... :orangu:

34 minutes ago, M.E. said:

I wonder if that bulldozer footage is a part of it, or if maybe that was filmed for something else? I know the dancers were dressed the same but it just doesn't seem like it'd fit in that video at all. Maybe a POM interlude? 

My guess is that what people are leaking isn't the final video, but just some random cuts that may or may not end up on the final thing, but I don't know...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

The good news is that the song sounds fucking flawless. I'm so glad they're not just trend-chasing or going after some big, generic club smash. This screams Britney and oozes sex. It's like an ITZ deep cut 2.0 - slow, sexy, vibey. I can't wait to hear it all, and how G-Eazy fits in.

I agree! It sounds amazing!!:crying1: It sounds like it's not trend chasing but still somehow on trend (if that makes any sense) which I gotta say is pretty impressive!! Like it's not tropical but has influences of it that are perfectly sprinkled in so that it's not too much!:thumbsup: I think it's the perfect interpretation of ITZney brought to 2016! I'm not going to judge the video until we see the whole thing and as long as the choreo is on point for what we've seen from her lately in Vegas I will be OVER THE MOON AF!!!! :excited:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

Nice Britney... but this video/song is more for gays so probably it will flop :displeased:

Hmm, I dunno at least this so far sounds like its gonna be more radio friendly compared to work Bitch. Either way I think if she promotes this it will be a huge hit :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KroorK said:

I shall be watching, and listening to nothing

until it's officially released

thats what fans do

Good! But why are you on this thread? You should avoid all "leak" related threads and only stay tuned to Britney's official page if that is you decision.

Let's face it, like all of us, you can't wait for a full leak

• Like 1

6 hours ago, I_need_me said:

Ok, mixed feelings right here. On one side i'm SUPER HYPED because what we can hear sounds INCREDIBLE, like, it's what we've been waiting for, they finally delivered what they were promising, a sexy blackout-like song with natural vocals, and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to hear it in full :crying1:

But on the other side the fact that it's already leaking scares me so much. The fact that they're premiering a bit of Private Show makes me think that MMO must be coming soon, like, soon as in this week, and I hope I'm right, but you never know! Anyway, I hope her team can do things right this time (and leakers allow them to make things right) because this time I think that musically Britney has already delivered!

I'm not sad about it. You can't tease a fanbase as large as ours for long, give ZERO official information, have no announcements, and not expect something like this to happen. Her team will hopefully be proactive and just "surprise" release it today. The longer they wait, the more damage these leaks will have.

Just now, JonHardy! said:

Good! But why are you on this thread? You should avoid all "leak" related threads and only stay tuned to Britney's official page if that is you decision.

Reveal hidden contents

Let's face it, like all of us, you can't wait for a full leak

Because im still curious and the waiting is killing me so I have to at least look at people talking about it, but I'm  being selective in what I read

haven't even looked at any of the leaked pics

but thanks for your concern 

10 minutes ago, KroorK said:

Because im still curious and the waiting is killing me so I have to at least look at people talking about it, but I'm  being selective in what I read

haven't even looked at any of the leaked pics

but thanks for your concern 

You are welcome! I'm here because I care! :sayitagain:

• Like 1