The Big MMO Leaks Discussion Topic

Ok, mixed feelings right here. On one side i'm SUPER HYPED because what we can hear sounds INCREDIBLE, like, it's what we've been waiting for, they finally delivered what they were promising, a sexy blackout-like song with natural vocals, and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to hear it in full :crying1:

But on the other side the fact that it's already leaking scares me so much. The fact that they're premiering a bit of Private Show makes me think that MMO must be coming soon, like, soon as in this week, and I hope I'm right, but you never know! Anyway, I hope her team can do things right this time (and leakers allow them to make things right) because this time I think that musically Britney has already delivered!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, partyinfrench said:

Well, with such a high budget they should total do something different with the video concept than this. Very "3" and "Work Bitch" "'Til The World Ends"-ish. 

and the song apparently  mid-tempo then building up to pop-dance ??? 

don't judge, we have seen like 1/20 of the video. More scenes and more outfits are coming tbh 

• Like 5

Seriously who the fuck is filming these videos? The quality is just abysmal. :4music: These poor Chilean fans need to invest in some decent phones tbh. That being said I'm slayed so far. Deepney vocals, minimal vocal production, she looks flawless, she's serving. :thirsty: I'm so excited for this. :goodside:It'll probably leak in full today or tomorrow. Her team need to do something asap.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, partyinfrench said:

We'll be ok sis. This is just the lead single, i know there will be more hidden germ on b9. I looking forward to the song she work with dj mustard, man on the moon, invitation....

Yeah, I know, when it comes to the music I couldn't be happier because if the lead single sounds that good that means that the quality of this album is finally what we should expect from Britney Spears! And because it looks like she's made a huge effort with this record I want the era to start right, that's why I'm worried, but yeah, I feel like her fans will definitely enjoy this era, we deserve it!

• Like 1