The Big MMO Leaks Discussion Topic

1 hour ago, LuckyTom said:

Hmm, I dunno at least this so far sounds like its gonna be more radio friendly compared to work Bitch. Either way I think if she promotes this it will be a huge hit :)

---I think only hard fans really 'loved' WB song. No one near to me only heard latest hit Hold It Against Me and maybe S&S. WB is not even Britney song.---

And this gif reminds me more PG 2.0 song/video so I hope it's just one scene from Private Show commercial  :crying4:

9 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

I wanna wait until the official release but can anyone post lyrics? Please 

You can't hear them that clearly.

It's something along the lines of:

Babe this feeling won't go away because there's no way...................at least tonight.. at least tonight.

The way you want me.......................Across the room..................

.............tonight.............just tonight.......

I want you to make... me ooh

............Like you got a job to do... just want you to make..

Chorus:

Make me ooh

ooh

ooh

ooh

ooh

3 minutes ago, Ariana Grande said:

You can't hear them that clearly.

It's something along the lines of:

Baby this feeling won't go away because there's no way...................at least tonight.. at least tonight.

The way you want me.......................Across the room..................

.............tonight.............just tonight.......

I want you to make... me ooh

............Like you got a job to do... just want you to make..

Chorus:

Make me ooh

ooh

ooh

ooh

ooh

Thank you so much 

5 hours ago, 1kissgoodnight said:

I'm still excited, but im also a little nervous.

I'm not really into the whole over the top nudity, look at all our bodies ... Type of thing. That's like, every other music video.

Hot people should flaunt it 

Fat ugly lessers should either sort themselves out or accept and deal:thirsty:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 1kissgoodnight said:

I'm still excited, but im also a little nervous.

I'm not really into the whole over the top nudity, look at all our bodies ... Type of thing. That's like, every other music video.

Dont worry , britney has always been the more " risky one" back in her time , so for her doing this wont be seen as "copying" and no one well , does it like she does ;)

3 minutes ago, Ariana Grande said:

:jackk: No you dummy. It's the Facebook audio ripped from the video. They just edited the pauses away to make it more fluent. :yakno:

Yeah this!!!!:thumbsup: :aintevenmad: That being said I'm glad they edited it bc I feel like I can understand it better and maybe even hear it better.. but it's def that same stuff that leaked earlier.. They better hurry up and release this song before the full track leaks :umomg:

• Like 1

I tried so hard not to listen but couldnt help myself but what's a minute gonna hurt right? 

Before I say this I want you all to know that this is just my opinion ok? For some reason people think their opinions are factual in comparison to others which they're clearly not. 

It was said that "make me" was mid tempo & leaned more into hip hop so that's what I was expecting. So when I listened to the minute snippet it was something else then what was actually said. It's more of a ballad in comparison to an actual mid tempo song (don't let the claps fool u) . The song is really good tho but imo it would of been good as a filler on the album rather than a single but then again it was a minute snippet and I would have to listen to it in full to actually judge it 

I tried so hard not to listen but couldnt help myself but what's a minute gonna hurt right? 

Before I say this I want you all to know that this is just my opinion ok? For some reason people think their opinions are factual in comparison to others which they're clearly not. 

It was said that "make me" was mid tempo & leaned more into hip hop so that's what I was expecting. So when I listened to the minute snippet it was something else then what was actually said. It's more of a ballad in comparison to an actual mid tempo song (don't let the claps fool u) . The song is really good tho but imo it would of been good as a filler on the album rather than a single but then again it was a minute snippet and I would have to listen to it in full to actually judge it 

• Like 1