The Big MMO Leaks Discussion Topic

3 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

it exists its on twitter, it was also on the other site BH but its offline as of now.. its real I'm not gonna pretend to know a scene form the video when its coming soon lmao, I'm a mod here not a troll

Link me to twitter please. I don't honestly use twitter.

1 minute ago, I_need_me said:

I really really really really REALLY hope they release the video soon. So far they're just lq screenshots, but it worries me to think about the possibility of a snippet or even the whole MV leaking later on, it just can't happen!

Ya far too much has leaked already. They need to put it out like today, right away. I think it's going to leak today or tomorrow 

Just now, WillR said:

Ya far too much has leaked already. They need to put it out like today, right away. I think it's going to leak today or tomorrow 

Nah, I don't think they have to rush it that much, I mean, so far we can't be worried, if something was gonna leak soon we would've gotten any kind of video, audio or even some HQ pictures. If the song is meant to be released on July they can still stick to the original plan. What I was saying is that it worries me that the possibility of a whole MV leaking exists and that I hope that they oficially release it soon, but at the same time I don't want them to rush anything just because some random person on the internet decided to post some lq pics :bomt:

3 minutes ago, I_need_me said:

Nah, I don't think they have to rush it that much, I mean, so far we can't be worried, if something was gonna leak soon we would've gotten any kind of video, audio or even some HQ pictures. If the song is meant to be released on July they can still stick to the original plan. What I was saying is that it worries me that the possibility of a whole MV leaking exists and that I hope that they oficially release it soon, but at the same time I don't want them to rush anything just because some random person on the internet decided to post some lq pics :bomt:

What do you mean by 'rush'? The video is done, it's just sitting there waiting for someone to press the button. They cannot risk it getting leaked in full, it would be such a crappy start to the era

1 minute ago, WillR said:

What do you mean by 'rush'? The video is done, it's just sitting there waiting for someone to press the button. They cannot risk it getting leaked in full, it would be such a crappy start to the era

Rush as in releasing it when everything else isn't ready. Yeah, the MV is most likely done, but you can't just put out a song anytime, you need to stick to a certain schedule that's been designed to make everything work. For example, the release day should be on a Friday so a full week of sales can be counted for the charts, and you should have a promo plan prepared to push the song, you know? That's what I mean by saying that I hope that they can stick to whatever plan they have, because if they start doing things out of fear that's when it could get messy.

Someone has the video. Whether it be a fan who has obtained it or it's RCA themselves that are "leaking" LQ screencaps to entice us. This situation is extremely confusing. 

Does anyone know the source of the photos? they just randomly keep appearing on exhale/twitter and here. 

but regardless, sley brinny. this video is gonna have us all shook to the heavens :nowaygif:

7 minutes ago, PsychoMonkey said:

Why do I feel like they only have 1 scene??? They literally are only posting screenshots from that one specific scene. I dont think they have the full video :mhm:

They have the whole video. Most videos, especially britneys, cut from scene to scene to scene, it's just the way they do music videos these days. For whatever reason this person went through the video screenshotting only this one scene and leaked them.