The Big MMO Leaks Discussion Topic

Here's the thing: we already know Britney might have more than 3 outfits in this video, and this guy keeps posting caps of this one scene/outfit (So far, I've only seen caps of the black outfit she used in the picture with all of the dancers). I think these caps are real, but this "insider" probably has only a few seconds and is trying to make the most out of it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Samy0047 said:

Here's the thing: we already know Britney might have more than 3 outfits in this video, and this guy keeps posting caps of this one scene/outfit (So far, I've only seen caps of the black outfit she used in the picture with all of the dancers). I think these caps are real, but this "insider" probably has only a few seconds and is trying to make the most out of it.

I agree with you! This release is getting ridiculous. They need to just release the song 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

I don't think ET has anything from MMO. It looks like they are going to preview the commercial for Private Show. If the single comes Friday, all of this will be a great tease. I hope she announces the single tomorrow, previews Private Show commercial on ET on Tuesday, drops the video / single on Friday (15th) and then releases the Private Show commercial on the 25th and announces the album around then for September. 

This would be PERF!!!!:thumbsup: :thirsty::thirsty: #SOTHIRSTY

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Samy0047 said:

This. Like I said last week, he's just looking for some attention with the little he has.

• Like 2

some info

she is wearing the black one and the white one. the refrain is mostly the ooooh part. its more urbaney but the chorus is pop bc of the ooh part. at some point she is on her knees rubbing herself . Bonus : she is gonna be completely naked in some scenes . its a grower ( for me ) lyrics " like u got a job to do / hiding from this tonight

13643946_10154399980989301_360178214_n.p

• Like 1