The Big MMO Leaks Discussion Topic

Britney is her own person and this is her video. We know what will appear in the video is what she wants and is ready to put out there.  

Britney sometimes is like the people she hangs out with but that's her thing and it's not our right to judge her. Right now she's single and just enjoying being sexy. Hopefully, she realized that she can be a mom and god won't judge her for being sexy-only other people will. I think a few years ago Britney worried how people thought of her as a mom. Now she is in a phase that she wants to say other people's opinion doesn't matter. It's what you are comfortable with. Perhaps she is pushing it just because she knows she was on the down low for a while. I think it's fun to watch. She will find her comfort zone and I won't judge. I will enjoy the person Britney wants to be right now. Rather that be a sweet mama cute popstar relaxing knowing she has created a lasting impression in her career; Or as a a sexy Vegas showgirl releasing new exciting music, putting out there an incredibly sexy imagie and building on her legendary iconic history. She's my girl.