The Big MMO Leaks Discussion Topic

Just now, itzbritneybitch said:

At least her team is trying to shut down all the leaks 

They are delusional and ignorant. Once something is on the internet, people save it to their computers and send it around or reupload it. They have to stop screwing around and release the god damn video 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

My God :orangu:

Where is now "I'm a mother"? :gloria:

This is horrible to see almost nude Britney :orangu:

K, Rihanna is stripped cunt...but Britney? I hope this photo/scene is fake af :orangu:

I feel the complete opposite 

from what I've read, it sounds amazing!!!!!!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

My God :orangu:

Where is now "I'm a mother"? :gloria:

This is horrible to see almost nude Britney :orangu:

K, Rihanna is stripped cunt...but Britney? I hope this photo/scene is fake af :orangu:

A stripped cunt? What even? Fuck off. Britney and Rihanna are grown women who can present themselves however the hell they want. I mean, have you ever seen a Britney video before? She's basically fully nude in Womanizer and Criminal. Her image has always been highly sexual, and she does it without verging into trashy territory. If she's comfortable, I'm happy she's doing it. Queen is embracing herself and loving herself. You can remain a bitter bitch. 

• Like 8