The Official Iggy Tweets Super Topic

Guest bubble pop electric

The promo thing with Planet Hollywood was obvious. NGL i'm going to miss iggy spilling the tea on britney and company. Her team is so anal and likes to tighlty control everything beyond whats needed and they couldn't control her ass.

Hmm, the fact she shades her about the shows tho.. if it's really for Iggy, i think that's really mean tbh (and hypocrite since she doesn't even have the guts to speak her mind clearly) Iggy just spoke the truth and have said nothing disrespectuful towards Britney, it's y'all who see shade everywhere honestly. She only said the song could have had more promotion and that's what they need in 2015 to compete but unfortunately it's out of her control (and stop being dumb with that feat/duet thing, at the end of the day it's Britney's song so it's Britney's team who decides promo) and she gets hate for that. Unvelievable.

And then Britney comes and shades Iggy about the fact she doesn't have shows? while it's not directly linked to the context and then it's most likely Iggy's label who cancelled it so that's something that she obviously didn't decide and was against her will, so i find that pretty mean.

Britney can't handle someone not being fake and no licking her ass so she choose the easy way, since she knows what she said it's true she answer by shading her on an unfortunate situation for Iggy. Never thought Britney would go that low.

I think i'll be delusional for once and believe it was no directed to Iggy because that's just too mean.

• Like 2

at least we will have a reason to pretend it never existed :teethless:

I know, I slept like a baby today tbh

i only got like 6 hours of sleep, i need more. but i have exam to prepare. but well here i am, on universe :teethless:

but the video is the only , yes THE ONLY, good thing about PG 

i only got like 6 hours of sleep, i need more. but i have exam to prepare. but well here i am, on universe :teethless:

but the video is the only , yes THE ONLY, good thing about PG

I got like 6 hours as well, but it's still more than I usually sleep :britdown: wow it's been almost a year since we know each other. I remember you being busy preparing for exams last summer, poor you.

no lies detected :reductive:

Based off some tweets and A song where she calls her self a slave master or something. She's not racist though. She jumped into the scene without really understanding word choice matters. She's still in the same boat.

What is she referring to with the whole racism & homophobia thing?

I got like 6 hours as well, but it's still more than I usually sleep :britdown: wow it's been almost a year since we know each other. I remember you being busy preparing for exams last summer, poor you.

no lies detected :reductive:

Time goes by fast  :crying1: Now I'm in the third semester, need to pass everything, so I can graduate soon. I wanna go back so bad to my country and find someone to love that I can take to this country again  :thatsfunny:

Time goes by fast  :crying1: Now I'm in the third semester, need to pass everything, so I can graduate soon. I wanna go back so bad to my country and find someone to love that I can take to this country again  :thatsfunny:

good luck with everything! maybe you'll find your own pretty girl this year :teethless: just jokimg. I'll be happy if you find somebody to love <3

i don't believe britney herself tweeted that, britney probably has no idea and if she did wouldn't care. britney's team is pissed that somebody is calling them out on their bullshit and that britney's lack of interest in her career is being publicized.

obvi

• Like 1

Y'all stay trying to discredit Brit Brit. You know shes not an idiot that doesn't know how to use her twitter.

Noone? implied she was. It's more of a commentary on the people around her more than anything.

Y'all stay trying to discredit Brit Brit. You know shes not an idiot that doesn't know how to use her twitter.

This

They act like there is no possible way she wrote it because she is from a different planet and doesn't speak and can't think for herself

and no Britney did not stoop low with her remark. There's only so much BS one person can handle until they crack. Iggys tweet, especially about sucking Britneys asshole 24/7 was vulgar and unprofessional.

Iggy has NO PLACE to broadcast her career advice indirectly on social media about someone who has had a successful career over nearly two decades, 8 studio albums, a residency in Vegas, a Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, a Grammy, some of the most recognized and iconic performances and music videos of all time, the youngest person to receive a star on the walk of fame at the time, an incredible discography and countless SOLO hits.

• Like 3

This

They act like there is no possible way she wrote it because she is from a different planet and doesn't speak and can't think for herself

and no Britney did not stoop low with her remark. There's only so much BS one person can handle until they crack. Iggys tweet, especially about sucking Britneys asshole 24/7 was vulgar and unprofessional.

Iggy has NO PLACE to broadcast her career advice indirectly on social media about someone who has had a successful career over nearly two decades, 8 studio albums, a residency in Vegas, a Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, a Grammy, some of the most recognized and iconic performances and music videos of all time, the youngest person to receive a star on the walk of fame at the time, an incredible discography and countless SOLO hits.

Yes, Iggy obviously saw that Britney is down-to-earth-kinda-girl and took advantage of that. Because she knows that Britney wouldn't say anything harsh. If someone was openly discussing my work and what I do, no matter whether he/she is right or not, there would be a huge backlash. It's so unprofessional and out of place.  :4music:

Noone? implied she was. It's more of a commentary on the people around her more than anything.

Im just saying since there people here who act as if her team writes all her tweets for her as if she's not capable of writing them herself. :4music: Britney could take a selfie and some would be like "someone pushed the button for her.." :gloria: