The Official Iggy Tweets Super Topic

Im just saying since there people here who act as if her team writes all her tweets for her as if she's not capable of writing them herself. :4music: Britney could take a selfie and some would be like "someone pushed the button for her.." :gloria:

Again nobody said that, as she's not capable of writing a tweet or whatever. Some people just said like it's weird Britney would say something like that because she never shade anybody in the past, it's unusual, that's it. Doesn't mean she's not capable of writing her tweets :drown:

It's crazy how y'all like to twist words and see everything as shade and negative when it's about Britney.

• Like 1

Again nobody said that, as she's not capable of writing a tweet or whatever. Some people just said like it's weird Britney would say something like that because she never shade anybody in the past, it's unusual, that's it. Doesn't mean she's not capable of writing her tweets :drown:

It's crazy how y'all like to twist words and see everything as shade and negative when it's about Britney.

You clearly didn't read Britney tweets circa 2009-2010 and that white lily southern ass tweet  :4music:

And that "fucking assholes" incident shows she's more than capable of throwing a fit. It's not unusual, it's unusual that her tweet sounds so superficial and business all the time and now is a rare chance we get to see her get real

How is it negative? Not talking about the context of Iggy tweets and what she claimed them to be factual or whatever, but Britney can see them and feel offended for her team  :smokeney:

i don't believe britney herself tweeted that, britney probably has no idea and if she did wouldn't care. britney's team is pissed that somebody is calling them out on their bullshit and that britney's lack of interest in her career is being publicized.

You don't believe in anything Britney did anyways, always with your negating opinions :yuh:

Hmm, the fact she shades her about the shows tho.. if it's really for Iggy, i think that's really mean tbh (and hypocrite since she doesn't even have the guts to speak her mind clearly) Iggy just spoke the truth and have said nothing disrespectuful towards Britney, it's y'all who see shade everywhere honestly. She only said the song could have had more promotion and that's what they need in 2015 to compete but unfortunately it's out of her control (and stop being dumb with that feat/duet thing, at the end of the day it's Britney's song so it's Britney's team who decides promo) and she gets hate for that. Unvelievable.

And then Britney comes and shades Iggy about the fact she doesn't have shows? while it's not directly linked to the context and then it's most likely Iggy's label who cancelled it so that's something that she obviously didn't decide and was against her will, so i find that pretty mean.

Britney can't handle someone not being fake and no licking her ass so she choose the easy way, since she knows what she said it's true she answer by shading her on an unfortunate situation for Iggy. Never thought Britney would go that low.

I think i'll be delusional for once and believe it was no directed to Iggy because that's just too mean.

And you think Iggy bitter truth tea spilling is not mean? She could have kept it quiet like her account has always been lately.

"Unfortunately I'm just featured.." that part actually showed it that she's bitter that it flopped and wanna let it out. If she had wanted the "ft" to be changed to "and" in the beginning then she should have take her portion of the cake and shut up.

Deary if you've been reading this thread then you'd see that there's already been 3 people saying that her team is behind the tweet or that they don't believe that she tweeted that herself.  :4music: Also, i haven't twisted anyone's words i simply stated "exactly" what other people have said. :thumbsup:  

Ok why do I constantly see ppl posting this "nnnnnnnnnn"what does that mean ?

I was about to ask the same thing... :madonnagu:

I suppose it's the explanation the other member gave you. I started to understand it after I saw in one million posts...

edit:

also I found it this in google: pretty much "LOL". Nnnn is the sound you make when you laugh without opening your mouth or making any facial expressions.

What is she referring to with the whole racism & homophobia thing?

You just have to look up "Iggy Azalea problematic" and you'll see her tweeting racist stuff (not only towards black people) and homophobic slur. But to be fair, maybe she was just ignorant and didn't really know that what she was saying was THAT bad.

The best thing is that the GP is seeing this as "Britney finishes Iggy" and they love it. Like, I feel sorry for Iggy, but Britney is my fave and if she gets positive feedback for this then... I'm not gonna care that much about I-GG-Y  :blackoutsmiley:

That's how I feel at the moment. I feel sorry for Iggy, she doesn't deserve half of what's been coming for her, but if the gp can't handle both of them together, one will have to go and it should be the "D.R.U.G.S" singer.

• Like 1

And it's precisely because of that, because she knows her personally, they have phonecalls, they had lunch together and met her dog, she should know Iggy more than anyone so I don't know why she should be surprised about it. I mean, Iggy's been spilling the tea about the song since last year, and yet she kept going on with all the plans. I don't think Britney is the kind of people who get offended by someone with a vulgar way of expressing her ideas, like Iggy did, and even more when she's clearly not insulting her in any way, but all the opposite.

Iggy basically said 3 things:

• that you need to promote the songs in order to be successful (she didn't even complained about it or about PG flopping, she just answered why she thinks a song flops),
  • that you don't have to suck Britney's ass to be her friend (which besides the obscenity of that sentence, it's at the end something positive about Britney)
  • and that she can perform outside of Vegas.
None of those are a valid reason for Britney to feel insulted and with the need to throw shade at Iggy or anyone else. That's why I still want to believe she's not shading anyone, besides what that MZ says.
When u follow someone and see that person constantly whine about Britney not doing promo it fets annoying , lbr this isnt the only time Iggy has said this about Britney

I was about to ask the same thing... :madonnagu:

I suppose it's the explanation the other member gave you. I started to understand it after I saw in one million posts...

edit:

also I found it this in google: pretty much "LOL". Nnnn is the sound you make when you laugh without opening your mouth or making any facial expressions.

Well thats retarded who the hell laughs like that lmao
  • Like 1

And the only reason you have shows Britney is because of the hard work you had to put in (and live off of now) years ago, the kind of work Iggy wants to put in as well as a relatively new artist. I'm not sure if Britney's tweet was meant to be shady, but if it was then...well....she's not that innocent.

It's funny, I'll admit, to see Brit clap back, but in this context both her and Iggy are questionable.

Iggy really said nothing wrong. Her using profanity receives criticism, but whenever Britney uses profanity we're all posting orangu gifs. It's true that songs need lots of promo and that friends shouldn't sugarcoat things or be fake to one another. That's what Iggy was saying.

But I love Jackeé for not letting anyone forget that Iggy has said much worse things in the past. Criticize Iggy for that, not for when she actually says something truthful.

Some of you should be on Britney's payroll, the way you defend her no matter what. It's kind of creepy. :uhwtf:

• Like 5

This

They act like there is no possible way she wrote it because she is from a different planet and doesn't speak and can't think for herself

and no Britney did not stoop low with her remark. There's only so much BS one person can handle until they crack. Iggys tweet, especially about sucking Britneys asshole 24/7 was vulgar and unprofessional.

Iggy has NO PLACE to broadcast her career advice indirectly on social media about someone who has had a successful career over nearly two decades, 8 studio albums, a residency in Vegas, a Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, a Grammy, some of the most recognized and iconic performances and music videos of all time, the youngest person to receive a star on the walk of fame at the time, an incredible discography and countless SOLO hits.

I agree with you.