The Official Iggy Tweets Super Topic

I've been really busy with my internship and summer class so I was behind on the whole Iggy drama until I saw all the meltdowns on here  :uhwtf:

I thought she had said something SO bad about Britney or something but she basically just said what we have all been saying for a long time. It IS hard to make a song successful without a lot of promo. :awkwarddd:  we all said this about BJ. I don't think what she said was dissing Britney at all. she didn't even say that britney didn't WANT to promote it more. all she said was that they didn't promote it enough and that could be for a number of reasons like Britney's contract with PH or whatever Idk but I'm just surprised that she's getting so much hate for something we've all been thinking all along... :frenchy:

• Like 2

Doesn't mean Iggy was not fucking dumb to tweet that. She spilled no lies, but for what cause? it's not like they will make her more likable. 

Also "unfortunately I'm just feature ..." did the trick. She was the bitch who fought for that "&" and had tried to convince she done more than half of the song. Now girl friend backed out as a "feature" to point finger at Britney. She said no lies in those tweet, but own up to it. That would make Brinty mad.

I never stans for her I just think hates for her were unjust. 

This is exactly how I feel. People say that Iggy was "spilling the tea" and that Britney shouldn't have shaded her, but I think that Iggy shouldn't have talked on the first place because yes, she might've been right, but you need to know when to stop, and she just went on and on about how PG's flop was because of the lack of promo comming from Britney, when the truth is that most people disliked the song because Iggy was featured on it. I also defended her before because I thought all the hate she was getting was too much, but if you can't keep your mouth shut and keep saying stuff that will make headlines then sorry, you had it comming.

I don't know how to word this better, but yeah, I just think Iggy should've stopped talking after the first couple of tweets, she made her point, there was no need to keep talking about it and drawing attention to the issue.

• Like 1

This is exactly how I feel. People say that Iggy was "spilling the tea" and that Britney shouldn't have shaded her, but I think that Iggy shouldn't have talked on the first place because yes, she might've been right, but you need to know when to stop, and she just went on and on about how PG's flop was because of the lack of promo comming from Britney, when the truth is that most people disliked the song because Iggy was featured on it. I also defended her before because I thought all the hate she was getting was too much, but if you can't keep your mouth shut and keep saying stuff that will make headlines then sorry, you had it comming.

I don't know how to word this better, but yeah, I just think Iggy should've stopped talking after the first couple of tweets, she made her point, there was no need to keep talking about it and drawing attention to the issue.

But I scream at Britney actually shut her up and sent Iggy packing :gloria: 

You go girl!  :wahlykeomg:  Did you know that the whole Internet (Tumblr/FB/Instagram) loved her again because of that tweet. They said she had the final blow and defeated the devil :queenie:

But I scream at Britney actually shut her up and sent Iggy packing :gloria: 

You go girl!  :wahlykeomg:  Did you know that the whole Internet (Tumblr/FB/Instagram) loved her again because of that tweet. They said she had the final blow and defeated the devil :queenie:

I know! Everyone hates Iggy so much that they love it when Britney disses her, just like when she liked that IG pic with a trash bag on Iggy's place :orangu:

I feel kinda sorry for Iggy, but at the same time it feels good to know that the GP got Britney's back for once  :no1curr2:

I know! Everyone hates Iggy so much that they love it when Britney disses her, just like when she liked that IG pic with a trash bag on Iggy's place :orangu:

I feel kinda sorry for Iggy, but at the same time it feels good to know that the GP got Britney's back for once  :no1curr2:

Lol even Beyonka stans is on Britney side :orangu:

And I CAN"T BREATHE with those posts on Tumblr :gloria:

"Mama popped her knees back in and RAN to the computer bitch" DEAD "gloria:

• Like 1

In my opinion the problem was not that Iggy said what she said, the problem was that she kept talking about it. Like, yes, the first couple of tweets were ok, and I even agreed with her, but when she kept tweeting the same stuff and making it seem like a bigger deal is when she drew unnecesary attention to the issue.

Guest QueenJocasta

sis, the issue is that Igloo is straight-up stupid. She is in the new age of celebrities who believes every thought that pops into their head needs to go on social media. I TOTALLY agree that she doesn't deserve 99.9% of the hate she gets, but she also simply doesn't seem very bright. Social media has gotten her into trouble many times, and she knows how media twists words. Saying that she wanted to do more promo was fine, but to continuously go on and say she doesn't need to "suck Britney's ass" etc. was just stupid. She knows the media has it out for her, and her best bet would be to keep her mouth shut rather than burning more bridges. She knew all along that Godney never planned to promote. 

Doesn't mean Iggy was not fucking dumb to tweet that. She spilled no lies, but for what cause? it's not like they will make her more likable.

Also "unfortunately I'm just feature ..." did the trick. She was the bitch who fought for that "&" and had tried to convince she done more than half of the song. Now girl friend backed out as a "feature" to point finger at Britney. She said no lies in those tweet, but own up to it. That would make Brinty mad.

I never stans for her I just think hates for her were unjust.

This.

People disliked the song because it wasn't anything special...at all. Iggy may have played a part in it but it was NOT disliked soley because Iggy was on it. The song isn't that good regardless. You guys here love to call artists like Selena and Demi basic and whatnot yet their new singles are both about a billion times better than Pretty Girls, so clearly there's an issue with quality here.

People disliked the song because it wasn't anything special...at all. Iggy may have played a part in it but it was NOT disliked soley because Iggy was on it. The song isn't that good regardless. You guys here love to call artists like Selena and Demi basic and whatnot yet their new singles are both about a billion times better than Pretty Girls, so clearly there's an issue with quality here.

You're right up to a point, but I think that basicness has never been a problem to the GP. I mean, Pretty Girls might not be amazing, but it is not worse than many other songs that top the charts, that's why I truly think that people's hate towards Iggy is one of the main reasons (not the only one of course) behind the song's flop.