The Official Iggy Tweets Super Topic

yup

if that tweet from britney was meant to be like people are taking it, then my respect for her will go down a lot

Im all the way with Iggy on this one what she said was definitely not shady but truthful

I just couldn't help but praise Brit as well because she hasn't stood up for herself in years and it definitely came as a surprise to everyone

However my thoughts on what Iggy said hasn't changed , I still stick to it. I just hope that since Britney has read Iggy's tweets that she takes it into consideration

I don't think Iggy meant to be shadey in what she said tbh. I mean, it's true  - songs do need promo. Team B was dumb to include her limited promo into her Vegas contract. It just shocked me that she never took any responsibility for it whatsoever when she was so selfish they had to change the single cover from "feat" to "&", when she had her producers produce the track, and she co-directed the music video. I mean, come on sweetie, you went through all that to be "&" and then suddenly when the song doesn't do as well as you'd hoped, you're passing it off to Britney? Get real. She can't act like she wasn't a factor in this as well. That was immature. As if Iggy didn't know Britney's Vegas contract promo clauses before she collaborated with her. She had to know this was the promo it was going to get. And then the last tweet is what sent me over. It was rude. It's not what you say, but it's how you say it and her wording was awful. If she had a problem with it then she should have talked to Britney herself instead of posting it in a rude context over social media, then has the nerve to call herself her friend. If one of my friends had a problem with me, I would expect them to come talk to me in private instead of plastering my faults all over social media. Yeah, someone needed to say it to Team B but I just don't think it was done properly is all. 

• Like 1

This is exactly why I hadn't been on here for a few weeks. It just seems very weird to me now, how some fans act.

I haven't seen you here for a while and was wondering what happened. I was using this forum less as well, because I don't feel like I still should be here, simply because I don't agree with a lot of things and aspects of her career right now. I know that she's in a very good place today and I'm happy for her, believe me or not. I just don't like the artist she became withing the last couple of years and it makes me live in the past. I really hope one day she'll become my priority in life once again, but for now I'm not as big fan as I used to be. 

I haven't seen you here for a while and was wondering what happened. I was using this forum less as well, because I don't feel like I still should be here, simply because I don't agree with a lot of things and aspects of her career right now. I know that she's in a very good place today and I'm happy for her, believe me or not. I just don't like the artist she became withing the last couple of years and it makes me live in the past. I really hope one day she'll become my priority in life once again, but for now I'm not as big fan as I used to be.

I kinda feel u on this tbh
  • Like 1

Guest QueenJocasta

Merged?....Just like on File Not Found

sis you didn't think the MODs could resist getting this indie forum it's biggest hit threat ever tbh? 

35 pages!? I mean, before this our hottest topic was like 16 responses  :umomg:

• Like 5

Guest QueenJocasta

Jordan is just working hard on those HUGE changes that he's making! :lmaolol: :lmaolol: :lmaolol: :lmaolol:

You laugh now but we all know that as soon as it's back up you're jumpin' ship and going right back to Exhell  :lollipop:

• Like 2

You laugh now but we all know that as soon as it's back up you're jumpin' ship and going right back to Exhell  :lollipop:

nah.....as long as my account doesn't get deactivated again!

Also....Exhale used to be where the nasty bitches were, but as you know  I've noticed people here can be just as nasty....or is that just Exhalers that are here now?

Guest QueenJocasta

nah.....as long as my account doesn't get deactivated again!

Also....Exhale used to be where the nasty bitches were, but as you know  I've noticed people here can be just as nasty....or is that just Exhalers that are here now?

People here can be shady and stupid AF too sis, Exhell is just more delusional and ratchet tbh  :smokeney:

• Like 1

You know it :xtina1:

People here can be shady and stupid AF too sis, Exhell is just more delusional and ratchet tbh  :smokeney:

At least Exhale people won't say it's not Britney who tweeted that and won't say she's "known for being sweet southern girl"  :aww1:

Not all the threads getting merged :madonnagu: mess

I can't at some people call you out for having a "profanity" in your username :madonnagu: Are they 13?

Im all the way with Iggy on this one what she said was definitely not shady but truthful

I just couldn't help but praise Brit as well because she hasn't stood up for herself in years and it definitely came as a surprise to everyone

However my thoughts on what Iggy said hasn't changed , I still stick to it. I just hope that since Britney has read Iggy's tweets that she takes it into consideration

Are you Mordecai from Exhale? :xtina1:

You don't believe in anything Britney did anyways, always with your negating opinions :yuh:

And you think Iggy bitter truth tea spilling is not mean? She could have kept it quiet like her account has always been lately.

"Unfortunately I'm just featured.." that part actually showed it that she's bitter that it flopped and wanna let it out. If she had wanted the "ft" to be changed to "and" in the beginning then she should have take her portion of the cake and shut up.

why would she get mad over iggy saying the song was barely promoted, which is true? there's literally nothing to be mad at. of course her team would have more reason to be mad at a tweet like that than britney would. why would you want britney herself to have tweeted that anyway? weren't you one of those bandwagon iggy stans?

why would she get mad over iggy saying the song was barely promoted, which is true? there's literally nothing to be mad at. of course her team would have more reason to be mad at a tweet like that than britney would. why would you want britney herself to have tweeted that anyway? weren't you one of those bandwagon iggy stans?

Doesn't mean Iggy was not fucking dumb to tweet that. She spilled no lies, but for what cause? it's not like they will make her more likable. 

Also "unfortunately I'm just feature ..." did the trick. She was the bitch who fought for that "&" and had tried to convince she done more than half of the song. Now girl friend backed out as a "feature" to point finger at Britney. She said no lies in those tweet, but own up to it. That would make Brinty mad.

I never stans for her I just think hates for her were unjust. 

• Like 1