The Official Iggy Tweets Super Topic

If that's the case, then too bad, because Britney should be smarter than that and know that there was no insult from Iggy's part in the first place. I mean, she met her dog, and had salad with her. It's not like she didn't know Iggy wanted to perform the song or that she didn't know how she expresses her ideas. And it's not like Iggy was complaining or accusing her of the lack of success. Iggy actually sounded more optimistic of what I would've expected from someone who's really pissed because her song failed and there wasn't too much she could do about it. Or is Britney pissed because you actually have to suck her lily white southern Lousiana ass** 24/7 to be her friend ? :P

It sounds to me like Britney just read the tabloids and she's reacting to that (if that's the case) because I repeat, if she really read the tweets and the context and the way they happened, she shouldn't feel offended at all. But even then, it seems very unbelievable to me that someone like Britney, who knows more than anyone in this planet the way the media lies, alters and exaggerates everything would answer back or fall to this game before checking with Iggy herself in the first place to have an explanation. I repeat, they eat sandwiches together or I don't know what, I would expect that kind of reaction of someone like Katy Perry or so, but Britney is more humble and smarter than that.

I agree totally.

And I hope Britney's not going off of the tabloids. She knows better than anyone not to do that.

• Like 1

And the only reason you have shows Britney is because of the hard work you had to put in (and live off of now) years ago, the kind of work Iggy wants to put in as well as a relatively new artist. I'm not sure if Britney's tweet was meant to be shady, but if it was then...well....she's not that innocent.

It's funny, I'll admit, to see Brit clap back, but in this context both her and Iggy are questionable.

Iggy really said nothing wrong. Her using profanity receives criticism, but whenever Britney uses profanity we're all posting orangu gifs. It's true that songs need lots of promo and that friends shouldn't sugarcoat things or be fake to one another. That's what Iggy was saying.

But I love Jackeé for not letting anyone forget that Iggy has said much worse things in the past. Criticize Iggy for that, not for when she actually says something truthful.

Some of you should be on Britney's payroll, the way you defend her no matter what. It's kind of creepy. :uhwtf:

Lmao MTE , I dont consider what Iggy said as shade what so ever. Everything she said about Britney not promoting is true and she is right , she doesnt have to suck Britneys ass just to say it. If u read my other threads I actually praised Iggy for what she said . I know Britney probably got upset over what Iggy was saying but its truth. I'm praising Britney as well tho because we havent seen her stand up for herself & shade someone in years , so it definitely comes as a surprise to everyone. Since she seen Iggy's tweets I hope she takes it into consideration thats she needs to promote

Poor eggy eggs :selenerz: seriously tho, i think shes burrying her young career with this, she should just ignore it like all the stars, these "journalists" write crap for stupid people to believe in the entire day, no star beats an eye nor cares. She should just get on with her life tbh

Lmao MTE , I dont consider what Iggy said as shade what so ever. Everything she said about Britney not promoting is true and she is right , she doesnt have to suck Britneys ass just to say it. If u read my other threads I actually praised Iggy for what she said . I know Britney probably got upset over what Iggy was saying but its truth. I'm praising Britney as well tho because we havent seen her stand up for herself & shade someone in years , so it definitely comes as a surprise to everyone. Since she seen Iggy's tweets I hope she takes it into consideration thats she needs to promote

I agree. Hopefully this will make Britney think about improving her work ethic.

I agree. Hopefully this will make Britney think about improving her work ethic.

Britney doesnt need to do fuck all. You dont see her taking to social media to complain about how much Uggy was trying to make ha promote when she didnt want to. Its her prerogative to do what she wants with ha career.

But Uggy is just being a loud mouthed stupid bitch that needs to sit the fuck down and not get involved with other peoples work.

She's incredibly unprofessional

• Like 2

Britney doesnt need to do fuck all. You dont see her taking to social media to complain about how much Uggy was trying to make ha promote when she didnt want to. Its her prerogative to do what she wants with ha career.

But Uggy is just being a loud mouthed stupid bitch that needs to sit the fuck down and not get involved with other peoples work.

Theres nothing wrong with Iggy being invested in PG and wanting to promote , I mean wouldnt u want Britney to perform on shows such as Ellen,Jimmy, Fallon , gma..etc? She wasnt being shady at all

And the only reason you have shows Britney is because of the hard work you had to put in (and live off of now) years ago, the kind of work Iggy wants to put in as well as a relatively new artist. I'm not sure if Britney's tweet was meant to be shady, but if it was then...well....she's not that innocent.

It's funny, I'll admit, to see Brit clap back, but in this context both her and Iggy are questionable.

Iggy really said nothing wrong. Her using profanity receives criticism, but whenever Britney uses profanity we're all posting orangu gifs. It's true that songs need lots of promo and that friends shouldn't sugarcoat things or be fake to one another. That's what Iggy was saying.

But I love Jackeé for not letting anyone forget that Iggy has said much worse things in the past. Criticize Iggy for that, not for when she actually says something truthful.

Some of you should be on Britney's payroll, the way you defend her no matter what. It's kind of creepy. :uhwtf:

tumblr_inline_mregxrIcKu1qz4rgp.gif

Iggy said nothing wrong. Her using profanity receives criticism, but whenever Britney uses profanity we're all posting orangu gifs. It's true that songs need lots of promo and that friends shouldn't sugarcoat things or be fake to one another. That's what Iggy was saying.

I agree with everything you said. They always will find a way to defend Britney no matter what's going on, yet when she "shades" someone they all praise it and say that blackoutney is finally back. I understand we are her fans but being a fan is not licking your idol's ass 24/7. We all know that Britney doesn't want to promote and Iggy just said the truth not offending anyone, yes, some tweers were a bit aggresive but I don't blame her for that because the amount of hate she gets lately is ridiculous. But oh well, it's not a new thing in this base. They'll change their opinion about everything just to please Britney, it's sad. 

• Like 1

I agree with everything you said. They always will find a way to defend Britney no matter what's going on, yet when she "shades" someone they all praise it and say that blackoutney is finally back. I understand we are her fans but being a fan is not licking your idol's ass 24/7. We all know that Britney doesn't want to promote and Iggy just said the truth not offending anyone, yes, some tweers were a bit aggresive but I don't blame her for that because the amount of hate she gets lately is ridiculous. But oh well, it's not a new thing in this base. They'll change their opinion about everything just to please Britney, it's sad. 

If britney would be the one tweeting about iggy not wanting to promote, people here would still blame iggy anyway

This

They act like there is no possible way she wrote it because she is from a different planet and doesn't speak and can't think for herself

and no Britney did not stoop low with her remark. There's only so much BS one person can handle until they crack. Iggys tweet, especially about sucking Britneys asshole 24/7 was vulgar and unprofessional.

Iggy has NO PLACE to broadcast her career advice indirectly on social media about someone who has had a successful career over nearly two decades, 8 studio albums, a residency in Vegas, a Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, a Grammy, some of the most recognized and iconic performances and music videos of all time, the youngest person to receive a star on the walk of fame at the time, an incredible discography and countless SOLO hits.

I agree, I get tired of ppl treating brit like she is retarded and cant handle her own SM accnts. I dont think her team stop there busy schedule just to tweet shade from her account .

I do feel like what Iggy said was not shady tho , I mean everyone was complaining about Britney not promoting since BJ happened and now that a celeb speaks up on it everyone wants to take it as shade ,when in reality they were saying the same thing before

• Like 1

Do y'all honestly believe Britney wrote that tweet 'herself'?

She's always been a humble Louisiana girl and I think it was her management who wrote that (and 98% of other tweets). There must be something going on behind the scenes between Iggy and Britney's management team for them to come back with that reaction. Even at the start of the PG "era" you can tell not everything is going as smoothly -- remember the controversy around the FEAT vs "&" on the single cover?

Anyway, It was a clever way to shut the negativity towards Brit and her team recently (no matter how true it is) and that double entendre is a 20/10.

The profanity in your username is fitting, seeing as you just used a lot in that comment.

Putting everything on social media may not have been the best idea, but Iggy seems very passionate about her work. People asked questions and she answered them. Most artists want to promote what they create. Britney is the odd one out in comparison to others in the industry.

Britney is extremely lucky to be able to live off of her hard work from past years. With my personal perspective (and of course you don't have to agree), I have no sympathy for someone who gets to do the bare minimum nowadays and gets offended simply because the other artist they worked with stated they would have liked to do more for the song.

But don't mind me. I had been taking a break from the forum and just wanted to post today. I'm obviously no longer as big of a fan as the rest of you are. Carry on with your stan-hood.

yup

if that tweet from britney was meant to be like people are taking it, then my respect for her will go down a lot 

same

I'm not even a fan and I honestly don't care about Iggy but why would I say anything against her when she's 100% right and only speak the truth? anyway, this girls gets so much hate that I really started to feel sorry for her, she's also a human being. everyone makes mistakes, even Britney during 2007 when media were hating her the most, she said a couple of homophobic and other bad things yet no one makes a big deal about it 

• Like 1

This is exactly why I hadn't been on here for a few weeks. It just seems very weird to me now, how some fans act.