Updated With Pg The Video Collection - All Of Britney's Videos - With Interesting Facts - Includes The Videos We Will Never See

If anyone knows anymore facts - please let me know - so I can add to the list ;)

Yup ;) There were plans from And then We Kiss Music Video. it would be in medieval style. As I remember britney would be the princess living in the castle and there was going to be a knight or something :P I would have to search for it, but it was something like this ;)

Yup ;) There were plans from And then We Kiss Music Video. it would be in medieval style. As I remember britney would be the princess living in the castle and there was going to be a knight or something :P I would have to search for it, but it was something like this ;)

Thank you - I will add this to the post :) Flawless.

OH MY GOD? For real?

it would be so epic!

better than floptrageous video for sure :gloria: 

:clap:  :clap: :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  

These are incredible. I'm totally sitting here reading as the posts pop up. I'm sure everyone appreciates the hard work u put into this. And to think u doubted ppl would like it ;) This is gonna be a hot thread for DAYS!

Some of my fave discoveries so far:

The face lick in Slave. I was like ooo what a punk. I thought that hotness was scripted

That overprotected darkchild remix came AFTER the other. :gloria: I thought it was the original and didn't even know about the second till the My Prerogative DVD

That Taye Diggs is in Boys? I need to watch that vid again cuz I neva lol

I also like seeing how extremely influential Janet's been and how much say Britney had in the concepts of her vids :goofney:  Never knew

And OMG...if BOMT would've been like power rangers... :lmfaoo:

Looking forward to more!! :crazysmile:

The later albums are going to be soo epic! :excited:

All of them are up now ;) Let me know what you think of Gimme More facts - crazy right??

Every era since 2007, critics say "Britney hasn't been this (happy/lively/good of a dancer) since In the Zone era." :wutwut: But, she has given lots of Primeney teas during every era since B/O (mainly the music for Blackout), so...

Obviously, she's been pretty consistent since ITZ, producing awesome videos and making chart-topping hits. Things changed over the years, but not THAT much (especially in terms of videos).

And lol @ Bonnie Mckee's shade about HIAM. "I'm singing a lot of it." Gurl... :4music:

• Like 2

Every era since 2007, critics say "Britney hasn't been this (happy/lively/good of a dancer) since In the Zone era." :wutwut: But, she has given lots of Primeney teas during every era since B/O (mainly the music for Blackout), so...

Obviously, she's been pretty consistent since ITZ, producing awesome videos and making chart-topping hits. Things changed over the years, but not THAT much (especially in terms of videos).

And lol @ Bonnie Mckee's shade about HIAM. "I'm singing a lot of it." Gurl... :4music:

The Bonnie McKee comment - she is a little troll - she ain't singing any of it... she wishes  :aww1:

Yeah - its seems like that is all they can say about Britney tbh... journos are so unoriginal..  :pieceofwhat:  :frenchy: