Updated With Pg The Video Collection - All Of Britney's Videos - With Interesting Facts - Includes The Videos We Will Never See

Such a FLAWLESS MEMBER!!! Thank you!!

PS: Thank you to nominate me as the 7th hottest member! I've been really busy with college that I couldn't spend so much time on the Universe. :crying1: I'm so sorry. Thank You again!

Thank you ;) you are super flawless! I was looking through my old posts and remember how much fun the hottest Britney Army member thread was, feels like ages ago!! Good to hear you are focusing on college :clap:

I spent the whole day reading all of this! :gloria:

Thank you very much for doing this! Some facts are really cool and I didn't know about them, and some others I had forgotten and now I get to "re-live" them once again.

Thanks again :ohhi:

Thank u :hug: I completely forgot some of the facts are was so much fun getting this together, really glad you all like it! :excited:

Wiki Says: The music video leaked online on July 1, 2009. Daniel Kreps of Rolling Stone said the music video was her weakest since "Gimme More" and highlighted the comparisons with "Take a Bow", saying, "while Madonna dressed the role of a distressed aristocratic senorita in the stands, Spears’ wardrobe and giant hat mirror the elite at the Kentucky Derby". He also said the idea was unoriginal and compared it to Spears' fragances commercials. Nadia Mendoza of The Sun said, "forget PVC catsuits and teeny weeny air hostess outfits. Britney Spears has gone all sophisticated on us" and positively commented on the fashion, saying "Britney dons a hat more suited to Ascot than a music video".Peter Gicas of E! commented that the video was a nice departure from her recent more choreographed videos, such as "Womanizer" and "If U Seek Amy". He commended it for its "more straightforward approach in telling a so-called story", but felt it was "a bit too much like one of those overly dramatic fragrance commercials". OK! said the video was "posh" and also noted the difference from her recent videos.

1zzjp1x.jpg

Video icon: Radar Horse

tumblr_m380p9awBB1qhygtio2_250.gif

tumblr_m37h1y2IxH1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

Britney-4.jpg

Album:

Britney_Spears_-_Blackout.png

Circus.png

Single Cover: 

Britney_Spears_-_Radar_2009.jpg

Video:

http://youtu.be/PctD-8y0FRg

Aww yay at my gif being used!

Just wanted to add on, there was an interview with the polo player (his name is Mariano Gutierrez).

He mentions that "Britney was really polite. She was laughing a lot when we were taping and kept apologizing."

Here's a link to it: http://sandiegopolo.wordpress.com/2011/09/06/meet-mariano-gutierrez/

:)

• Like 1

Thank you so much  :crying1:  I was hoping people would like this - I just always wanted a place to go and view all the facts - because I always forget these things - and they are so interesting to me..

yess...that's why I said that the owners of the site should take your thread and put in the mainpage so that everyone can see it...instead of searching through the forum...you deserve that...this is an amazing work and it must have taken you so much time!!

• Like 1

Wiki Says: The music video leaked online on July 1, 2009. Daniel Kreps of Rolling Stone said the music video was her weakest since "Gimme More" and highlighted the comparisons with "Take a Bow", saying, "while Madonna dressed the role of a distressed aristocratic senorita in the stands, Spears’ wardrobe and giant hat mirror the elite at the Kentucky Derby". He also said the idea was unoriginal and compared it to Spears' fragances commercials. Nadia Mendoza of The Sun said, "forget PVC catsuits and teeny weeny air hostess outfits. Britney Spears has gone all sophisticated on us" and positively commented on the fashion, saying "Britney dons a hat more suited to Ascot than a music video".Peter Gicas of E! commented that the video was a nice departure from her recent more choreographed videos, such as "Womanizer" and "If U Seek Amy". He commended it for its "more straightforward approach in telling a so-called story", but felt it was "a bit too much like one of those overly dramatic fragrance commercials". OK! said the video was "posh" and also noted the difference from her recent videos.

1zzjp1x.jpg

Video icon: Radar Horse

tumblr_m380p9awBB1qhygtio2_250.gif

tumblr_m37h1y2IxH1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

Britney-4.jpg

Album:

Britney_Spears_-_Blackout.png

Circus.png

Single Cover: 

Britney_Spears_-_Radar_2009.jpg

Video:

http://youtu.be/PctD-8y0FRg

You can also add original Blackout single cover ;) 

RadaR.png

Aww yay at my gif being used!

Just wanted to add on, there was an interview with the polo player (his name is Mariano Gutierrez).

He mentions that "Britney was really polite. She was laughing a lot when we were taping and kept apologizing."

Here's a link to it: http://sandiegopolo.wordpress.com/2011/09/06/meet-mariano-gutierrez/

:)

I love the GIF! Thanks for the facts will add this soon ;)

yess...that's why I said that the owners of the site should take your thread and put in the mainpage so that everyone can see it...instead of searching through the forum...you deserve that...this is an amazing work and it must have taken you so much time!!

You are flawless thank you :clap: it too me like 2 weeks :gloria: but it was fun!

• Like 1

Well, I saw some of the videos mentioned it was featured on the Los 100 + pedidos (Top 100) from MTV Latin Amarica. Here are all of the videos that made it to the list through the years. Latin fans that were fans back in the day will remember how exciting it was to watch Los 10 + pedidos on weekdays and Top 20 the weekends, and Los 100 + pedidos at the end of the year. It was the Latin version of TRL I guess.

2000:
North America (Mexico):
 #71 Stronger
 #35 Lucky

#01 Oops!... I Did It Again
South America:
 #70 From the Bottom of My Broken Heart
 #40 Stronger
 #15 Lucky

2001:
North:
 #35 I'm a Slave 4 U
 #31 Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know

#01 Stronger (which appeared in 2000 at #71)
South:
 #22 Don't Let Me Be the Last tot Know

#12 I'm a Slave 4 U

2002:

North:
 #71 I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

#18 Boys

#02 I Love Rock 'N' Roll
South:

#32 Boys
 #14 I Love Rock 'N' Roll

#03 I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

* Also, I have to note that fans were pissed because Overprotected didn't appear in the list, when it was the most requested song after Avril's Complicated, throughout the year at the daily show Los 10 + pedidos (which was like the Latin TRL). :icanttt:

2003:

North:
 #36 Me Against the Music
Center:
 #15 Me Against the Music
South:
 #20 Me Against the Music

2004:

North:
 #37 Everytime

#07 My Prerogative
South:
 #47 Everytime

#04 My Prerogative

* Again, the same situation as Overprotected, happened to Toxic, which was completely snubbed of the list, when it was one of the most requested songs of the year. Nobody knows if it was a mistake. :icantt:
** However, there was a
Top 50 at the middle of the year, where precisely Toxic won the first place.
North:
 #50 Me Against the Music

#31 Everytime

#01 Toxic

South:
 #17 Everytime

#01 Toxic

2005:
North:

#35 Do Somethin'

#10 Someday (I Will Understand) :omg::britlol:
South:
 #52 Someday (I Will Understand)

#05 Do Somethin'

2007:
North:
 #20 Gimme More

South:
 #56 Gimme More

2008:
North:
 #39 Piece of Me
 #05 Womanizer

Center:
 #07 Womanizer
South:
 #72 Womanizer :wtfff:
 #02 Piece of Me :orangu:

2009:
North:
 #98 Radar
 #73 3
 #43 Circus

#07 If U Seek Amy
Center:
 #47 Circus

#09 If U Seek Amy
South:
 #94 Radar

#27 Circus

#10 If U Seek Amy

2010:

North:
 #44 3 (It appeard in 2009 as well)

2011: *Instead of the Top 100 (Los 100 + pedidos) they made a Top 50
North:
 #07 I Wanna Go

Center:
 #08 Till the World Ends

South:
 #05 I Wanna Go

*** For some reason, there was no "Los 100 + pedidos" in 1999, even though the show existed since 1998. Here in Latin America they just put the american version of
TRL's Top 99 of 99:
 #87 From the Bottom of My Broken Heart

#27 (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)

#15 Sometimes

#03 ...Baby One More Time

*** Also in 2006 there was a
Pop Videos Top 100, hosted by mexican singer Belinda
 #73 I'm a Slave 4 U

And finally, in 2009 they made a special Top 100 with the best videos from all the decade, since 2000 til 2009. And guess who won the first spot...

#01 Oops!... I Did It Again  :dealwithit:

Well, I saw some of the videos mentioned it was featured on the Los 100 + pedidos (Top 100) from MTV Latin Amarica. Here are all of the videos that made it to the list through the years. Latin fans that were fans back in the day will remember how exciting it was to watch Los 10 + pedidos on weekdays and Top 20 the weekends, and Los 100 + pedidos at the end of the year. It was the Latin version of TRL I guess.

2000:

North America (Mexico):

#71 Stronger

#35 Lucky

South America:

#70 From the Bottom of My Broken Heart

#40 Stronger

#15 Lucky

2001:

North:

#35 I'm a Slave 4 U

#31 Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know

#01 Stronger (which appeared in 2000 at #71)

South:

#22 Don't Let Me Be the Last tot Know

#12 I'm a Slave 4 U

2002:

North:

#71 I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

#18 Boys

#02 I Love Rock 'N' Roll

South:

#32 Boys

#14 I Love Rock 'N' Roll

#03 I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

* Also, I have to note that fans were pissed because Overprotected didn't appear in the list, when it was the most requested song after Avril's Complicated, throughout the year at the daily show Los 10 + pedidos (which was like the Latin TRL). :icanttt:

2003:

North:

#36 Me Against the Music

Center:

#15 Me Against the Music

South:

#20 Me Against the Music

2004:

North:

#37 Everytime

#07 My Prerogative

South:

#47 Everytime

#04 My Prerogative

* Again, the same situation as Overprotected, happened to Toxic, which was completely snubbed of the list, when it was one of the most requested songs of the year. Nobody knows if it was a mistake. :icantt:

** However, there was a Top 50 at the middle of the year, where precisely Toxic won the first place.

North:

#50 Me Against the Music

#31 Everytime

#01 Toxic

South:

#17 Everytime

#01 Toxic

2005:

North:

#35 Do Somethin'

#10 Someday (I Will Understand) :omg::britlol:

South:

#52 Someday (I Will Understand)

#05 Do Somethin'

2007:

North:

#20 Gimme More

South:

#56 Gimme More

2008:

North:

#39 Piece of Me

#05 Womanizer

Center:

#07 Womanizer

South:

#72 Womanizer :wtfff:

#02 Piece of Me :orangu:

2009:

North:

#98 Radar

#73 3

#43 Circus

#07 If U Seek Amy

Center:

#47 Circus

#09 If U Seek Amy

South:

#94 Radar

#27 Circus

#10 If U Seek Amy

2010:

North:

#44 3 (It appeard in 2009 as well)

2011: *Instead of the Top 100 (Los 100 + pedidos) they made a Top 50

North:

#07 I Wanna Go

Center:

#08 Till the World Ends

South:

#05 I Wanna Go

*** For some reason, there was no "Los 100 + pedidos" in 1999, even though the show existed since 1998. Here in Latin America they just put the american version of TRL's Top 99 of 99:

#87 From the Bottom of My Broken Heart

#27 (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)

#15 Sometimes

*** Also in 2006 there was a Pop Videos Top 100, hosted by mexican singer Belinda

#73 I'm a Slave 4 U

And finally, in 2009 they made a special Top 100 with the best videos from all the decade, since 2000 til 2009. And guess who won the first spot...

#01 Oops!... I Did It Again :dealwithit:

This is super cool - thank you ;)

• Like 1

I skimmed the replies, but didn't see this about OIDIA. Britney thought of another idea for the video that couldn't be used because it was too late.

According to Nigel Dick, "[britney's] idea was great and everything was ready on day one but she suddenly came up with a completely new, crazy idea and I had to say, 'No, Britney, we can't do it,' because we had too much to achieve in too little time already."

I thought it would be cool to have all of Britney's videos in one space - with video facts and song information. 

I have included the singles that have no videos and also videos that we have never seen and the videos that were never made.. :whatever:

If you have more interesting facts - or things that I have missed - please comment and I will add it to the facts  :thumbsup:

I hope you guys enjoy this it has taken ages...  :icantttt:

It will take a while to post as it is soooo long and will need to be posted video by video...  :h8w8:

The posts will include rumours and facts - gathered from many sources and also includes some wikipedia descriptions :hflip:

Oh and every one of these videos deserve a VMA - just saying...

:igbai:

PS - Credits to PokemonSpears for the video comparisons!! 

THIS THREAD IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying1: 

Thank you so much Term for doing this and putting this all together! YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING!  :clap:  :hug:

A FLAWLESS MEMBER! I just can't stress how awesome this is! Possibly my favorite thread ever! Cheers to you darling!  :kisskiss:

I skimmed the replies, but didn't see this about OIDIA. Britney thought of another idea for the video that couldn't be used because it was too late.

According to Nigel Dick, "[britney's] idea was great and everything was ready on day one but she suddenly came up with a completely new, crazy idea and I had to say, 'No, Britney, we can't do it,' because we had too much to achieve in too little time already."

Thank you, I will add this ;)

THIS THREAD IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying1:

Thank you so much Term for doing this and putting this all together! YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! :clap::hug:

A FLAWLESS MEMBER! I just can't stress how awesome this is! Possibly my favorite thread ever! Cheers to you darling! :kisskiss:

Wow - thank you so much! I really appreciate it and I am so glad you guys enjoyed it! :hug:

• 2 months later...