Updated With Pg The Video Collection - All Of Britney's Videos - With Interesting Facts - Includes The Videos We Will Never See

I knew most of them, but there was some things that I didn't know, and others that I didn't remember...this was an amazing job...this thread should have special place on the site, instead of being here in the forum...so that everyone could go see it

Thank you so much  :crying1:  I was hoping people would like this - I just always wanted a place to go and view all the facts - because I always forget these things - and they are so interesting to me..

another fun fact:

only "...Baby One More Time" is performed on EVERY single tour.

I'm a Slave 4 U, Boys, Piece of Me, Toxic were performed on each tour since it's release SO FAR.

"Someday (I Will Understand" and "My prerogative" are yet to be performed live 

...Baby One More Time it's disc has gotten most diferent versions: Both the background and the flower can be found in different versions.

Thank you so much - will add these later when I get a chance - thank you :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_nyf-9QrOGqx-LD7dNMu

Then you need to check THIS out. One flawless member of ours, Term of Endearment collected facts, rumours and videos in one place. There is also information about all the unreleased music videos, rare footage and much more! So take a look and fill your hunger.

Read it on our mainsite!

Thank you so much for the MP - really appreciated 

omg you guys did :gloria:

i forgot i am sorry! i prob had so much going on the day like i do everyday :crying1:

dont hate me :crying4:

You are amazing - you must get so many requests like that - seriously do not worry at all - the person that took it to exhale asked if they could make a video of it for here - but instead posted it on there.. all good :) But I think they thought it would be strange to re post it here - she is a flawless member so all OK.

You are doing an amazing job - you guys are so flawless  ;)

You are amazing - you must get so many requests like that - seriously do not worry at all - the person that took it to exhale asked if they could make a video of it for here - but instead posted it on there.. all good :)

You are doing an amazing job - you guys are so flawless  ;)

i did not get a request for the video though. who was the user????

i did not get a request for the video though. who was the user????

She asked me if she could make a video of my post to simplify it - and I was happy for her to do it. I think she felt strange posting it here as I just posted it - so posted it on exhale instead.. She did an amazing job of the video - wish it was posted here instead first :crying1:

But it is cool - we still posted about it first :clap:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_nyf-9QrOGqx-LD7dNMu

Then you need to check THIS out. One flawless member of ours, Term of Endearment collected facts, rumours and videos in one place. There is also information about all the unreleased music videos, rare footage and much more! So take a look and fill your hunger.

Read it on our mainsite!

Such a FLAWLESS MEMBER!!! Thank you!!

PS: Thank you to nominate me as the 7th hottest member! I've been really busy with college that I couldn't spend so much time on the Universe. :crying1: I'm so sorry. Thank You again!