Updated With Pg The Video Collection - All Of Britney's Videos - With Interesting Facts - Includes The Videos We Will Never See

Ok if you are making all singles (I was suerprised that you added non-video singles :bow:) you can also add What's Goin On (it has a music video)

I love this thread <3 Thank You So Much!!!

What's going on is there - just after slave :)

I also added the PCD - when I grow up- as she was cut from it..  :crying1:

I am so glad you love this thread - I do this for flawless people like you :hug:

• Like 1

Well not rly ;)

It is a fanmade. Cover is made but Ernesth Garica http://coverlandia.net/covers/92494-britney-spears-alien and he said that he doesn't know why someone used it to make this fake single.

Someone suddenly started to sell them in February on eBay (something around 15th - 17th).

They obv planned to release Alien as a single, but it hasn't happened (well, yet ;))

But thank You so much for this!!!

Yeah - I read up about this - and it is so sad that they dropped the idea.. I still like in hope that they will release a video for it..  :crying1:

• Like 1

What's going on is there - just after slave :)

I also added the PCD - when I grow up- as she was cut from it..  :crying1:

I am so glad you love this thread - I do this for flawless people like you :hug:

OMG so sorry I didn't see it!!!

Yes OMG You are amazing- I can't even :D :D :D

:hug: thaaaaank you so much! You deserve like 1000 likes for this tbh :crying1:

Well not rly ;)

It is a fanmade. Cover is made but Ernesth Garica http://coverlandia.net/covers/92494-britney-spears-alien and he said that he doesn't know why someone used it to make this fake single.

Someone suddenly started to sell them in February on eBay (something around 15th - 17th).

They obv planned to release Alien as a single, but it hasn't happened (well, yet ;))

But thank You so much for this!!!

.. Just read your link - I actually thought they still released it as a promotional single - for radio only :( 

• Like 1

I can still remember the release of every FF video... I love all of them! Hold It Against Me is her best video ever imo! <3 Till The World Ends video was exactly what I expected. I Wanna Go video is really cool! Well, the Criminal video did feel too much (and the single cover is horrible), but it's still better than all videos between 2008 and 2010 except for Womanizer imo :gloria:

I can still remember the release of every FF video... I love all of them! Hold It Against Me is her best video ever imo! <3 Till The World Ends video was exactly what I expected. I Wanna Go video is really cool! Well, the Criminal video did feel too much (and the single cover is horrible), but it's still better than all videos between 2008 and 2010 except for Womanizer imo :gloria:

All of her videos have some much history - it is crazy - I love them  :crying1:

The walls that cave in are all covered in the Oops I did it again album cover picture:

4.jpg

tumblr_mft2eeX5Od1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

vlcsnap-1766895.jpg

Video Icon: Carousel horse

34gatuc.jpg

Album: 

britney.jpg

Single cover: 

Britney_Spears_-_Overprotected.png

Video: 

http://youtu.be/PZYSiWHW8V0

My opinion might be the unpopular one here but I love this version more than I love the remix. I don't hate the remix or anything but this version is just.. very unique. Not to mention how hot her outfit was.

• Like 1