Updated With Pg The Video Collection - All Of Britney's Videos - With Interesting Facts - Includes The Videos We Will Never See

Thank you so much - I really hope you enjoyed the facts and thanks for reading it all :hug:

I knew most of them, but there was some things that I didn't know, and others that I didn't remember...this was an amazing job...this thread should have special place on the site, instead of being here in the forum...so that everyone could go see it

another fun fact:

only "...Baby One More Time" is performed on EVERY single tour.

I'm a Slave 4 U, Boys, Piece of Me, Toxic were performed on each tour since it's release SO FAR.

"Someday (I Will Understand" and "My prerogative" are yet to be performed live 

...Baby One More Time it's disc has gotten most diferent versions: Both the background and the flower can be found in different versions.

I'm gonna read it tonight, I'm still busy with homework :crying3: hahahaha but I can't wait. By the way, I found a channel with a lot of videos comparing the different versions of the videoclips, I think it would be nice if you add it to your posts in case you don't have them :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

@@Term of Endearment OMG add it :excited::D

I am rly wondering where are they coming from tbh! :o

It would be more clearly if you post all the links in ona post or just post the link to videos on his channel ;) Bc now we are going to have to pages of videos that will be soon added to other posts, but nevermind. Rly thank you for this! I didn't know about most of them :o

• Like 1

I am rly wondering where are they coming from tbh! :o

It would be more clearly if you post all the links in ona post or just post the link to videos on his channel ;) Bc now we are going to have to pages of videos that will be soon added to other posts, but nevermind. Rly thank you for this! I didn't know about most of them :o

Oh sorry!  Hahahaha I got too excited that didn't even think about it :thatsfunny:  I think I can delete them later :P Or if you know some of the admins or something, so they don't repeat in this thread. Hahahaha sorry :lmaolol: