The Official Iggy Tweets Super Topic

She could have left out the second sentence because it kinda implies that she might have meant shade even though she clearly didn't.

Not at all , it just means that she doesnt have to be fake to be Britneys friend , and what she said before was no where near shade . Shes right , Britney and her team are not doing anythin to make it hot . Now is that a lie?

Actually William performed scream & shout alot for promo

Iggy is right , if u want a song to be hot u got to promote

this isn't always true - especially when you are a very well known and respected artist. when you are starting out - yes you need to promote everything to gain exposure. britney is one of the biggest popstars in the world, i really think the problem with the song was the fact that iggy was involved (GP is done with her) and the song just wasn't that great, compared to WB and hits on FFT. It was weak. 

sick of the bitching about the lack of promo with this song being the reason it didnt do well  :4music:

That tweet was nasty. Even if she is right to be pissed with Britney/her team about the song, she could have handled it better, by sending a text or a phone call with Britney herself. It would be better and of course respectful. Britney wouldn't deny her an explanation,even if eventually they'd have to stop being friends.

That tweet was really bad. It doesn't matter if she is right or not.

Its true tho , shes basically saying she keeps it real and doesnt have to be fake to be Britneys friend. Didnt u here what Giorgio Moroder said in a interview? He said "britney is one of the most difficult ppl to be able to reach, its hard reaching her"

Shes only speaking truth come on now lol , I see no lies detected . I mean would u want your friend to be real with u or fake it ?

It doesn't matter whether she's right or not, it matters that Iggy is continuing to run her mouth publicly. If my friend had an issue with a project we worked on together I'd rather they come to me, privately, and discuss it. Not subtly diss me all over social media, which is exactly what Iggy's doing.

• Like 2

Guest QueenJocasta

It doesn't matter whether she's right or not, it matters that Iggy is continuing to run her mouth publicly. If my friend had an issue with a project we worked on together I'd rather they come to me, privately and discuss it. Not subtly diss me all over social media, which is exactly what Iggy's doing.

Iggy was just responding to fans on Twitter. It's not shady or bashing - Britney knows the song didn't do well, the whole world knows it. Iggy simply acknowledged that she would have liked to do more promo, which she said in an interview before the song even came out. She talks a lot, yes, but she isn't bashing or being shady, she's just responding to people on Twitter who are bashing her. 

• Like 1

i honestly don't care about this pretty girls nonsense anymore but she is being such a brat about it i just wanna smack her. i thought she was off social media? people are not gonna work with someone like her who is running her mouth 24/7 :juggingu:

Girl it needs to be said .. And like she said " shes speaking for all songs not just pretty girls"

Iggy was just responding to fans on Twitter. It's not shady or bashing - Britney knows the song didn't do well, the whole world knows it. Iggy simply acknowledged that she would have liked to do more promo, which she said in an interview before the song even came out. She talks a lot, yes, but she isn't bashing or being shady, she's just responding to people on Twitter who are bashing her. 

So her response to people bashing her is to put the blame on someone else...? Whether what she's saying is true or not, running her mouth this way isn't going to win her any fans.

• Like 1

this isn't always true - especially when you are a very well known and respected artist. when you are starting out - yes you need to promote everything to gain exposure. britney is one of the biggest popstars in the world, i really think the problem with the song was the fact that iggy was involved (GP is done with her) and the song just wasn't that great, compared to WB and hits on FFT. It was weak.

sick of the bitching about the lack of promo with this song being the reason it didnt do well :4music:

This didnt just happen with Pretty Girls but with Britney jean as well

Guest QueenJocasta

So her response to people bashing her is to put the blame on someone else...? Whether what she's saying is true or not, running her mouth this way isn't going to win her any fans.

She's not really putting the "blame" on anyone though. She said from the very beginning "Britney doesn't really do award show performances anymore" and that she had tried to talk her into promoting everywhere. That's before the song was even out! I don't think Igloo ever expected it to be a big hit given that it got one performance and no other push, and it's not 'blaming' Britney but stating facts about how music sells. It did get a good start, and then it disappeared because no one knew it existed (and also it was shit tbh.) 

• Like 1

She's not really putting the "blame" on anyone though. She said from the very beginning "Britney doesn't really do award show performances anymore" and that she had tried to talk her into promoting everywhere. That's before the song was even out! I don't think Igloo ever expected it to be a big hit given that it got one performance and no other push, and it's not 'blaming' Britney but stating facts about how music sells. It did get a good start, and then it disappeared because no one knew it existed (and also it was shit tbh.) 

That's what makes her comments so confusing to me, she's constantly flip flopping her opinions. First she teased about "big plans" for the song, then she said what everyone already knows, that Britney doesn't really do promotional performances anymore. If she didn't expect the song to be a big hit, then she doesn't need to comment on the reasons why it wasn't. It just makes her look like a catty child that can't take responsibility and is willing to blame everyone but herself. And I'm not saying that it's all Iggy's fault the song did poorly.

• Like 1