The Official Iggy Tweets Super Topic

Guest QueenJocasta

That's what makes her comments so confusing to me, she's constantly flip flopping her opinions. First she teased about "big plans" for the song, then she said what everyone already knows, that Britney doesn't really do promotional performances anymore. If she didn't expect the song to be a big hit, then she doesn't need to comment on the reasons why it wasn't. It just makes her look like a catty child that can't take responsibility and is willing to blame everyone but herself. And I'm not saying that it's all Iggy's fault the song did poorly.

I guess we have to agree to disagree sis cause I can't change how her comments came off to you, I just don't think she meant any disrespect or shade at all. She always talks very highly of Godney and acknowledges that she is a mere peasant in Godney's presence. 

• Like 2

It doesn't matter whether she's right or not, it matters that Iggy is continuing to run her mouth publicly. If my friend had an issue with a project we worked on together I'd rather they come to me, privately, and discuss it. Not subtly diss me all over social media, which is exactly what Iggy's doing.

Um ... How exactly is she dissing her?

Guest QueenJocasta

Lol, no lies detected. And people got Iggy pissed AF  :orlynow:

And keep pissing her off who knows she would leak insider info  :blackoutsmiley:

Yaaas, there's more logical and useful thinking tbh  :fliph:

New Twitter Campaign: 

#IglooLeakRebellion

#LeakRebellionOrDieIggy

r1y3ow.jpg

• Like 2

Stood up for what?

We all know it flops rright after bbmas, end of discussion. No needs to be brought up

It's just a trigger qurstions aimed to iggy cause media knows she likes to "stood up"

Sweetie this isnt the only song that has flopped lbr , and like iggy said shes speaking for all songs not just pg

Um ... How exactly is she dissing her?

Pretend we did a project together, and instead of the A we were hoping to get we got a C. Now pretend I was on FaceBook saying that it did poorly because I wanted to do more but could only do so much. How would you feel? Hurt that instead of talking to you about it privately I rushed to spill our business all over social media.

• Like 1