The Official Iggy Tweets Super Topic

Pretend we did a project together, and instead of the A we were hoping to get we got a C. Now pretend I was on FaceBook saying that it did poorly because I wanted to do more but could only do so much. How would you feel? Hurt that instead of talking to you about it privately I rushed to spill our business all over social media.

I would be happy ! That just means you were more invested in it then I was , I wouldnt be mad.

Sweetie this isnt the only song that has flopped lbr , and like iggy said shes speaking for all songs not just pg

Did britney or sia talked about wb/perfume floppage publicly? No

Iggy always answers everything. And this time, is a thing that we all know. If you don't promote it then it'll flops

We get it. It makes britney's image seem "lazier" than she was before.

• Like 1

Not at all , it just means that she doesnt have to be fake to be Britneys friend , and what she said before was no where near shade . Shes right , Britney and her team are not doing anythin to make it hot . Now is that a lie?

I didn't take any of her tweets as shade though and I understood perfectly what she meant.  :zoomzoom:

I was just saying that second line comes off as a bit too much and people can easily take it the wrong way.

Her " wording" was appropiate yesterday and yall still claimed she was "bashing"

tumblr_inline_nq7mrmHzAV1qf3b39_500.gif

I didn't say bashing at all did i? I simply said instead of saying "i don't have to suck her asshole to be her friend" it should've been more professional tbh, no wonder why she gets so much hate, to me that tweet came off as aggressive and she's only mad it didnt go number 1 and that most people don't like the song, and that the promo didnt fit up to her standards

Did britney or sia talked about wb/perfume floppage publicly? No

Iggy always answers everything. And this time, is a thing that we all know. If you don't promote it then it'll flops

We get it. It makes britney's image seem "lazier" than she was before.

Why are u comparin her to other artists? Shes just being her self

She isnt the only artist that responds to the haters & its a good thing she puts them in their place .

U guys are just too sensitive

Guest QueenJocasta

for me, "i don't have to suck her asshole to be her friend" is offensive word. 

i had no idea that iggy can be such a jerk. 

But how is that offensive sis?  :awkwarddd:

I didn't take any of her tweets as shade though and I understood perfectly what she meant. :zoomzoom:

I was just saying that second line comes off as a bit too much and people can easily take it the wrong way.

The only thing that matters is that u understand where she was coming from. It doesnt matter how its said as long as its clear to u . No matter what u cant speak for the other because no matter what u say theres still gonna be ppl unimpressed. Just like yesterday , Iggy stated facts in a more non explicit way & ppl still said she was bashing . So no matter what anyone says in what way shape or form they are still no pleased and are finding excuses just because they dont want to hear the truth

I didn't say bashing at all did i? I simply said instead of saying "i don't have to suck her asshole to be her friend" it should've been more professional tbh, no wonder why she gets so much hate, to me that tweet came off as aggressive and she's only mad it didnt go number 1 and that most people don't like the song, and that the promo didnt fit up to her standards

Sweetie not everything is gonna be all colors and rainbows , she responded numerous times in a very non explicit way and ppl still wont shut up about it .. And then pop zone made up a lie saying she shaded and thats when she kept it real with them and told them like it is

Yall are just too fucking sensitive

Guest QueenJocasta

oh c'mon @. i've been bullied for 15 years of my existence.

and for me it is offensive. if someone else find it not offensive, that's okay. 

That's fine but I'm asking what makes it offensive? It's not bullying, I don't see what that has to do with anything. People call everything on the internet offensive or racist or sexist or bullying... maybe she chose vulgar wording, but all she said was that she doesn't need to lie and kiss ass to be Britney's friend. And it's true. She wasn't "bullying" Britney or anyone. 

• Like 1

for me, "i don't have to suck her asshole to be her friend" is offensive word.

i had no idea that iggy can be such a jerk.

Sweetie you act like u never heard a person cuss in your life ,

Shes saying she doesnt have to be fake to be Britneys friend .. I dont get how thats offensive

Yall just find any excuse not to hear the truth