The Official Iggy Tweets Super Topic

The only thing that matters is that u understand where she was coming from. It doesnt matter how its said as long as its clear to u . No matter what u cant speak for the other because no matter what u say theres still gonna be ppl unimpressed. Just like yesterday , Iggy stated facts in a more non explicit way & ppl still said she was bashing . So no matter what anyone says in what way shape or form they are still no pleased and are finding excuses just because they dont want to hear the truth

I get you but I was just making an observation and commenting on it. Nothing more, nothing less.

But you were invested, and gave it everything you wanted to give. You're telling me you wouldn't be mad that I was essentially blaming it all on you?

Britney wasnt even invested in it , she only tweeted about it a few times , and she didnt even tweet about why the video wasnt released on its official day of release

Iggy did all the tweeting and going ham for it tbh

How is her keeping it real , gonna back fire .. Everyone Agrees with what she is saying except most of yall in this forum

Because most of the ppl thirsty for the tea

But the thing is we know pg flops because of what why how

That's it boo. I don't wanna start a war between you and me. We're just gonna keep our opinions on our own

:bffs:

Sweetie not everything is gonna be all colors and rainbows , she responded numerous times in a very non explicit way and ppl still wont shut up about it .. And then pop zone made up a lie saying she shaded and thats when she kept it real with them and told them like it is

Yall are just too fucking sensitive

And not everyone is "too fucking sensitive" maybe your just overthinking the situation and my response because no where in my posts here had i said everything "is gonna be all colors and rainbows".. I'm just saying she needs to chill out and people won't backlash at her

Its true tho , shes basically saying she keeps it real and doesnt have to be fake to be Britneys friend. Didnt u here what Giorgio Moroder said in a interview? He said "britney is one of the most difficult ppl to be able to reach, its hard reaching her"

IA, i just say she could have handled it better. Instead of that tweet, why not calling Britney and talk to her directly? Sure, she was mad with how Britneys team treated her and maybe Britney treated her same way too(i doubt it tho...), i don't blame her, but still saying such thing on twitter ,if anything it makes her look immature. Shes said before that she used to send often msg's to Britney,with ideas for the mv and stuff. I don't think Britney's team pushed her away after the BBMAs, or even blocking her from contacting Britney at all lol. Don't you think it's too much?

• Like 1

guys, anybody has that vid where sia says that diamonds got her a lot of money and that perfume got her shit?

can't find it anywhere :juggingu:

of course she didn't use those words btw

I already told her what Sia said no worries "perfume bought her window treatment" basically saying she didnt make much off of it

Because most of the ppl thirsty for the tea

But the thing is we know pg flops because of what why how

That's it boo. I don't wanna start a war between you and me. We're just gonna keep our opinions on our own

:bffs:

Even the media agrees that Britney hardly promotes , I doubt Iggys words will backfire but will somewhat be considered truth . Alot of ppl are talking about it on FB & twitter and they are agreeing with Iggy

And not everyone is "too fucking sensitive" maybe your just overthinking the situation and my response because no where in my posts here had i said everything "is gonna be all colors and rainbows".. I'm just saying she needs to chill out and people won't backlash at her

Nah youre just being overly dramatic tbh , if u go on twitter and fb everyone is agreeing with her so I doubt it will backlash . Britney is now known for being lazy

Britney wasnt even invested in it , she only tweeted about it a few times , and she didnt even tweet about why the video wasnt released on its official day of release

Iggy did all the tweeting and going ham for it tbh

So all the interviews where Britney excitedly talked about the song/working with Iggy - we'll just pretend they didn't happen right? Because that would show she was invested in the song :yakno:

Oh lord please, there was never official confirmation from Britney or Iggy of the video release date, and if you wanna go there neither did Iggy. I'm not having this debate again :frenchy:

Iggy did all the tweeting in the beginning but where was she after the release?

So all the interviews where Britney excitedly talked about the song/working with Iggy - we'll just pretend they didn't happen right? Because that would show she was invested in the song :yakno:

Oh lord please, there was never official confirmation from Britney or Iggy of the video release date, and if you wanna go there neither did Iggy. I'm not having this debate again :frenchy:

omfg your delusion is :orangu:

IA, i just say she could have handled it better. Instead of that tweet, why not calling Britney and talk to her directly? Sure, she was mad with how Britneys team treated her and maybe Britney treated her same way too(i doubt it tho...), i don't blame her, but still saying such thing on twitter ,if anything it makes her look immature. Shes said before that she used to send often msg's to Britney,with ideas for the mv and stuff. I don't think Britney's team pushed her away after the BBMAs, or even blocking her from contacting Britney at all lol. Don't you think it's too much?

She handled it non explicitly yesterday and ppl were still saying she "shaded" so I dont think it matrers cuz u cant take ppl seriously at this point because they dont know what they want. I never said her team pushed her out of the way , I just said shes difficult to reach

And if she did reach Britney with ideas such as promo and stuff then that just means Britney is lazier then I thought because she most likely told her no

Nah youre just being overly dramatic tbh , if u go on twitter and fb everyone is agreeing with her so I doubt it will backlash . Britney is now known for being lazy

Last time I checked I saw people going after her, anyways I'm not going to sit here and argue with you, I can sure tell you one thing, you don't know me so I wouldnt be so quick to say "I'm being overly dramatic when your the one who wants to keep quoting me back and forth over a post you don't agree on.. I will say it once again and final, i didnt like how she blamed promo for not getting PG to number 1 when in reality its proven that even without promo songs can go number 1.. Not trying to sound like an ass just childish that we keep going back and forth..

• Like 1

Why can't she say I have to keep it real? Why be crude? At least just say kiss her ass.

And you guys what to praise everybody who goes at Britney. That's what you do all of your Brit time these days.

Dirty laundry should be done in the insides of the industry and/or said in a professional manner.

• Like 2

Its not Iggys job to let us know why the video wasnt out yet , that was for Britney to handle which she didnt .

Girl are u serious right now ? I follow Iggy cuz she spills the beans .. & she tweeted during the release & continued on about Pg for 3 days on to get everyone to buy it , I just find it funny that you're making it seem like Britney did alot for PG , the only major thing she did was pre record her performance for the bbmas