The Official Iggy Tweets Super Topic

Iggy could have worded the tweet differently, cause it sounded kind of rude, but I agree with her. A song will not be a success by itself, especially if it's not very good. You just need to promote it.

It wasn't really rude tbh (vulgar yes but not rude) , she was just replying to pop zone based on the lies they made about her

Either way she spilt the beans about Brit & her the other day (in a non vulgar way) & ppl still took it as shade so theres really no pleasing anyone

When I said that I was offended, I meant that I was offended by the way she worded it all. Even if it's true, she didn't have to say it like that.

Also, being a Britney fan, I already knew that the song wasn't going to be overly promoted and performed many times. I am not shocked so saying that Britney could've done more is a waste of my time. I wasn't expecting her to do more.

You took the words right out of my mouth lol

Ppl just have problems facing the truth sometimes, but deep down they know shes right

Of course they know, that's even why they are mad because when someone talks pure bullshit they don't even give a crap they know it's not true. It's when they know it's true they are always mad , because they know she's right and can't accept she's not licking her ass like "i love Britney, we did our best, she's amazing and hardworker"  lmao :drown:

Britney and her team need a lot of people like Iggy who would tell them the truth even if it hurts, maybe it would wake them up a little. 

• Like 1

When I said that I was offended, I meant that I was offended by the way she worded it all. Even if it's true, she didn't have to say it like that.

Also, being a Britney fan, I already knew that the song wasn't going to be overly promoted and performed many times. I am not shocked so saying that Britney could've done more is a waste of my time. I wasn't expecting her to do more.

I mean she just cussed , everyone cusses tbqh lol

We were expecting this tbqh , the thing is she could of done more . Its just so sad to see Iggy really invested in PG & wanting to do more for it but she cant thanks to Britney not wanting to . Its just frustrating how Britney has all this free time & only performs 3x a week but still doesn't do nothing, & on top of that her kids are mostly with Kevin . So all the free time and still nothing

• Like 1

Of course they know, that's even why they are mad because when someone talks pure bullshit they don't even give a crap they know it's not true. It's when they know it's true they are always mad , because they know she's right and can't accept she's not licking her ass like "i love Britney, we did our best, she's amazing and hardworker" lmao :drown:

Britney and her team need a lot of people like Iggy who would tell them the truth even if it hurts, maybe it would wake them up a little.

Omg right?! Its a good feeling that Iggy thinks just like us and wants the same things . I just feel bad for her because shes so invested in PG but cant do nothing for it because of Britney & her team

Iggy lives only a block away from Britney , if I was her I would grab Britney by her messy bob and put her in the car and make her perform tbqh lol

• Like 1

iggy and britney aren't real friends, let's just be honest about that. the song mostly flopped because it was trash plain and simple although i'm sure more promotion would have helped it a little bit. most people said before the song was released that iggy was so excited and would be pissed when britney didn't promote it so i'm not sure why anybody is shocked at her reaction now. i guess this is why britney doesn't do many collabs.

not surprising seeing some of the delusion from the usual suspects. blaming iggy because she's credited as a main artist...acting as if they know for a fact that it was iggy herself that pushed for that credit. you don't know if it was her or not! secondly, she's on pretty girls a bit more than the average feature because she's on the chorus but i still wouldn't call it a duet. it's clearly for britney's album and iggy isn't on it enough to put it on her album. so why are you blaming iggy again? she would look silly performing it herself and maybe there's even some rule stipulating that she cannot do that.

iggy and britney aren't real friends, let's just be honest about that. the song mostly flopped because it was trash plain and simple although i'm sure more promotion would have helped it a little bit. most people said before the song was released that iggy was so excited and would be pissed when britney didn't promote it so i'm not sure why anybody is shocked at her reaction now. i guess this is why britney doesn't do many collabs.

not surprising seeing some of the delusion from the usual suspects. blaming iggy because she's credited as a main artist...acting as if they know for a fact that it was iggy herself that pushed for that credit. you don't know if it was her or not! secondly, she's on pretty girls a bit more than the average feature because she's on the chorus but i still wouldn't call it a duet. it's clearly for britney's album and iggy isn't on it enough to put it on her album. so why are you blaming iggy again? she would look silly performing it herself and maybe there's even some rule stipulating that she cannot do that.

Lmao I actually love what she said , she's serving that truth tea tbqh

Guest QueenJocasta

UPDATE:

Igloo giving me Exhale teas rn 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 2