The Official Iggy Tweets Super Topic

1. She's not wrong for her comments I mean i get it lol some of yall Britney fans need to chill out acting like she came for Britney personally

2. Iggy should really stop responding...funny this is happening because Tracey Brown (idc if yall like her or think shes wrong or whatever lol) did a video bout PG and aside from speaking about its normal standard success she did mention Iggy should stop talking and speaking on things because she's gonna dig herself in some holes or something like that and that Britney should watch out with Iggy. So I def agree and now see maybe it could be this she's talking about

I definitely can agree with this

why yall wanna close one of the most successful threads on Uni in months tho :orangu:

Its not even a big deal lol , just go to another thread and youll be fine

;)

Some members obviously can't deal with issues and wanna avoid it or make it our of their eyes, pretty typical and predictable here :xtina1: