The Official Iggy Tweets Super Topic

She's saying the truth and I don't see it as shade towards Britney, but I think she should stop talking before things get more messy, apparently she can't keep her mouth shout and she'll end up saying something she'll regret. Sometimes silence is your best friend :ummlol:

Yes mte, I'm just glad that she feels what we feel

Its Britney's fault that pg flopped,she was/is still lazy and has retarded team. Iggy did everything that she could,I bet she even begged Britney for that one messy performance. Per usual team spears screw things up,and iggy spilled the tea,and didn't offend anyone. Some of y'all srsly need to take your head outta Britney's ass,and leave that rainbow ya'll live in :paper:

Dead. Sometimes Iggy sounds like a teenager on Twitter.

What's she's saying is the truth but it could've been phrased in a better way. :xf11:

No matter how she phrases it people are still not pleased

I find that whole phrasing thing as an excuse (youre not the only that has said this)

The reason why I say that is because the day before yesterday Iggy spilled beans regarding Britney & her team not promoting (she said it in a better way) and ppl were attackin her saying that "she shaded Britney" so either way I dont think it matters

Iggy is 24 years old shes still young and can express herself how she feels.. We wouldnt want anyone telling us how we should talk

It wasnt shady tho , she just cussed its not a big deal

Its not a big deal tbh , but they are taking it as shady , just like her tweets from the day before yesterday

I actually love that she keeps it real , Im not an Iggy stan but gotta love her

There was no shade at all... and people twisting words to make it sound like shade are so desperate to create unnecessary drama and negativity. 

This is the Barmy right now:

Britney posts - I am loving this burger.

The Barmy: OMG she is quitting Vegas and the Gym and she is retiring - she also hates her children cause she is teaching them to eat unhealthy, OMG OMG OMG DEAD she also ate it with her left hand that means she is still with Charlie and she supports the Illuminati...

It is pretty ridiculous actually.. 

Lmaooo, omg, i love her :orangu:

That's basically what i said, she simply speaks the truth she's not licking her ass. But everytime someone isn't licking Britney's ass y'all see it as shade anyway while it's not.

You took the words right out of my mouth lol

Ppl just have problems facing the truth sometimes, but deep down they know shes right

There was no shade at all... and people twisting words to make it sound like shade are so desperate to create unnecessary drama and negativity.

This is the Barmy right now:

Britney posts - I am loving this burger.

The Barmy: OMG she is quitting Vegas and the Gym and she is retiring - she also hates her children cause she is teaching them to eat unhealthy, OMG OMG OMG DEAD she also ate it with her left hand that means she is still with Charlie and she supports the Illuminati...

It is pretty ridiculous actually..

:gloria: MFTE !

I wonder if this is how they are in real life when ppl keep it real with them

Doctor:

"Try not to eat too many sweets that wouldn't be good for you "

Delusional Barmy:

"The doctor was being shady asf , he told me not to eat too many sweets. Hes basically calling me fat & I need to lose weight.. How dare him ,Im gonna switch doctors"

• Like 1