The Official Iggy Tweets Super Topic

Last time I checked I saw people going after her, anyways I'm not going to sit here and argue with you, I can sure tell you one thing, you don't know me so I wouldnt be so quick to say "I'm being overly dramatic when your the one who wants to keep quoting me back and forth over a post you don't agree on.. I will say it once again and final, i didnt like how she blamed promo for not getting PG to number 1 when in reality its proven that even without promo songs can go number 1.. Not trying to sound like an ass just childish that we keep going back and forth..

Well u must not be checking good enough lol cuz its all there sis , and based on your replies I dont have to know u to know that youre being overly dramatic . U act as if u never heard a person cuss in your life

Its not Iggys job to let us know why the video wasnt out yet , that was for Britney to handle which she didnt .

Girl are u serious right now ? I follow Iggy cuz she spills the beans .. & she tweeted during the release & continued on about Pg for 3 days on to get everyone to buy it , I just find it funny that you're making it seem like Britney did alot for PG , the only major thing she did was pre record her performance for the bbmas

Considering Iggy co directed it she definitely should have spoke about the release date

I'm not actually saying that, although she did do more for pretty girls than she did for Britney Jean. What I am saying is that it's unprofessional and childish for Iggy to basically put the entire reason for pretty girls on Britney/her team

Why can't she say I have to keep it real? Why be crude? At least just say kiss her ass.

And you guys what to praise everybody who goes at Britney. That's what you do all of your Brit time these days.

Dirty laundry should be done in the insides of the industry and/or said in a professional manner.

Girl not everyone talks like that u cant pick and choose how ppl react . Some of yall act as if u never heard a person cuss in your life . She sjust keeping it real

She handled it non explicitly yesterday and ppl were still saying she "shaded" so I dont think it matrers cuz u cant take ppl seriously at this point because they dont know what they want. I never said her team pushed her out of the way , I just said shes difficult to reach

And if she did reach Britney with ideas such as promo and stuff then that just means Britney is lazier then I thought because she most likely told her no

Tell that to the majority of ppl who think she shaded Brit . Problem is , not many people will understand the real meaning and eventually they are going to drag her really hard. I'm worrying for Britney team tbh. I don't know how they will take it once they see it. Iggy was telling the truth, but the way she did, it will bring more troubles than understanding, or even support. I'd rather see her talking with Britney privately and tell her the exact same words, instead of tweeting that out.For obvious reasons :blackoutsmiley:

Considering Iggy co directed it she definitely should have spoke about the release date

I'm not actually saying that, although she did do more for pretty girls than she did for Britney Jean. What I am saying is that it's unprofessional and childish for Iggy to basically put the entire reason for pretty girls on Britney/her team

The directors dont speak on the release date or give confirmation about it , thats for the artist to do.

Dont get me wrong I know Iggy is the worlds hated person but most of the blame does go to Britney & her team because they have become real lazy and Britney jean speaks for it aswell

Tell that to the majority of ppl who think she shaded Brit . Problem is , not many people will understand the real meaning and eventually they are going to drag her really hard. I'm worrying for Britney team tbh. I don't know how they will take it once they see it. Iggy was telling the truth, but the way she did, it will bring more troubles than understanding, or even support. I'd rather see her

talking with Britney privately and tell her the exact same words, instead of tweeting that out.For obvious reasons :blackoutsmiley:

She has talked to Britney privately and britney rejected her ideas. Ppl are coming at her the wrong way as if she is at fault for pg flopping and shes just keepin it real

No matter how it was said , ppl were still bitching yesterday even tho she said it in a non vulgar way an when ppl constantly have to repeat them selves they get fed up . Im sorry but Im team Iggy on this one . I just hope Britney sees it and learns from it

The directors dont speak on the release date or give confirmation about it , thats for the artist to do.

Dont get me wrong I know Iggy is the worlds hated person but most of the blame does go to Britney & her team because they have become real lazy and Britney jean speaks for it aswell

But that isn't the point. It doesn't matter how true or untrue her statements are, it matters that she's saying them and in an immature, unprofessional way. Iggy is essentially saying pretty girls failed because Britney's team wouldn't allow her to promote it how she wanted. When in truth that's merely ONE reason, and Iggy isn't acknowledging the fact that she played a role in the way the song performed

I missed the meltdown, but I don't know why people felt offended. She was just saying the truth. And at the end, we know Britney won't even bother by that kind of comments, it's not like she doesn't know her songs are gonna flop if she doesn't perform, and I guess they talked about it at some point and Britney surely told her her reasons (or probably didn't say a word and just pretended Iggy didn't propose anything :lolll:) of why she doesn't or can't perform the song. What I mean is Britney definitely knows Iggy's desires so probably she also knows she wasn't happy with the idea of just abandoning the song on its own.

Yeah, she sounds kind of rude, but it's not against Britney, is against those Pop Zone or whatever they are.

• Like 3

Ew whatever. Keep kissing her asshole. See how crude? Ew I don't have to like it.

Its not crude.. Ppl keep saying she shaded Britney yesterday when infact she didnt, and shes basically saying she dont have to be fake to be her friend

She said it in a vulgar way but everyone gets what she is saying

• Like 1

But that isn't the point. It doesn't matter how true or untrue her statements are, it matters that she's saying them and in an immature, unprofessional way. Iggy is essentially saying pretty girls failed because Britney's team wouldn't allow her to promote it how she wanted. When in truth that's merely ONE reason, and Iggy isn't acknowledging the fact that she played a role in the way the song performed

She said it in a more mature way yesterday and ppl were saying "she shaded" no matter how she says it its still considered "shade" theres no pleasing anyone.

PG kept raising each time there was a bit of promo and once the promo stopped it fell . I dont blame Iggy because its not her song , theres nothing more she can do. Its britneys job to go full out with it , lbr she only did a couple of short radio interviews from her couch at home , a video, & a pre recorded performance .. And the timing of it all was far apart , she didnt do much

I understand what Iggy might be coming from. She had a song with one of the most popular pop stars, she (and Britney's team, according to some rumours) expected it to be a hit and then their illusions were shattered. Iggy isn't at the top right now, isn't in favour of Americans (thousands of vines bashing her gibberish rap prove it) so she obviously had high hopes for the song. But my previous point still stands - what was the reason behind her hiatus, her engagement aside? PG flopped two weeks before the announcement, where was she with these bold statements? And why should I believe every single word of hers when we have only one side of the arguement? Some fans just want excuses / justification for Currentney bashing and Iggy delivered. Yes, she's free to vent her anger, just like Azealia Banks is free to vent hers, but she shouldn't forget she's a public figure and her words have power.

• Like 1

I highly doubt that this whole thing is going to make Britney or her team do a damn thing else about this song. I like the song, it's cute but it's not worth all this shit.

If Iggy has a problem with how Britney and her team are handling the song she should just take it to them honestly. But by publicly admitting there's a problem without talking to them is not good, this is going to cause a PR nightmare for Britney if this gets out of hand which it really doesn't even have to.

She can speak her truth but there's a time for that, which is not now.

If I was Britney I just wouldn't do another collab because it's too much to be responsible for someone else's success. She's obviously doing what she's doing now to just keep busy, to have fun but she's not out here to have another number 1, it just doesn't matter that much to her now. Idk why so many people can't accept that.

What ? Please tell me you're joking gurl? Shes basically saying she doesnt have to be fake just to be Britneys friend. True friends keep things real and will tell u like it is , fake friends wont

On twitter for millions of people to see. A true fan wouldn't do that on twitter where thousands/millions of people could see

• Like 1

I highly doubt that this whole thing is going to make Britney or her team do a damn thing else about this song. I like the song, it's cute but it's not worth all this shit.

If Iggy has a problem with how Britney and her team are handling the song she should just take it to them honestly. But by publicly admitting there's a problem without talking to them is not good, this is going to cause a PR nightmare for Britney if this gets out of hand which it really doesn't even have to.

She can speak her truth but there's a time for that, which is not now.

If I was Britney I just wouldn't do another collab because it's too much to be responsible for someone else's success. She's obviously doing what she's doing now to just keep busy, to have fun but she's not out here to have another number 1, it just doesn't matter that much to her now. Idk why so many people can't accept that.

She was replying to the pop zone about the lies they made .. It wasnt really directed towards brit , but I see no lies detected

1. She's not wrong for her comments I mean i get it lol some of yall Britney fans need to chill out acting like she came for Britney personally

2. Iggy should really stop responding...funny this is happening because Tracey Brown (idc if yall like her or think shes wrong or whatever lol)  did a video bout PG and aside from speaking about its normal standard success she did mention Iggy should stop talking and speaking on things because she's gonna dig herself in some holes or something like that and that Britney should watch out with Iggy. So I def agree and now see maybe it could be this she's talking about