Is Pomney Really A Better Dancer Than...

kara

Circusney? Having more steps doesn't make her a better dancer it just means she has more steps

The circus your had simple routines but she was fluid and natural doing those moves...she hit each move with passion and conviction

Pomney seems unnatural and calculated...dancing isn't about remembering the count it's about bringing those moves to life...Pomney may have more dancing but I don't think she's a better dancer...being a good dancer isn't stiff...

That being said I choose circusney...not shading Pomney b/c I love that she's putting more effort and she's well on her way but I just won't ever understand how could she become so stiff it's weird

• Like 8
  • Mad 7

She obv doesn't :zoomzoom: Still cool tho :D

Yes she's doing great but a lot of these fans seem to have more dancing confused with better dancing...I don't think that even if she did onyxney routines that wouldn't make her as good of a dancer but they think the complexity of a routine determines how good the person that is doing it is...anyone that knows anything about dancing knows that being stiff=bad dancing but she has her moments and she's still better than most today

Slay Britney...o and brunetteney was slaying

• Like 1
  • Mad 2

Yes she's doing great but a lot of these fans seem to have more dancing confused with better dancing...I don't think that even if she did onyxney routines that wouldn't make her as good of a dancer but they think the complexity of a routine determines how good the person that is doing it is...anyone that knows anything about dancing knows that being stiff=bad dancing but she has her moments and she's still better than most today

Slay Britney...o and brunetteney was slaying

I don't even want to talk about it bc I would probably get dislikes ;_;

Yes Brunettney was the only flawless dancing Britney on POM. Other are halfassing too much :/

• Like 2
  • Mad 3

I prefer the circusney fluidity (is that a word?) but some POM's choreos are so awesome (the blackout medley is one of my favs to dance to since the breakdown)...I really can't choose

I love the b/o section and I'm mad she got rid of the moves in Pom upstairs it was IMO very dwad ilrnr...possibly the only moves I could have seen old Britney doing other than bti

• Like 1
  • Mad 2

I don't even want to talk about it bc I would probably get dislikes ;_;

Yes Brunettney was the only flawless dancing Britney on POM. Other are halfassing too much :/

Idc about dislikes b/c the truth is the truth everyone is saying she's dancing her best sincer her breakdown and that won't fly or let them rewrite history...those circus rehearsals where andre was in charge showed that primeney still existed and I'll forever be pressed that he was fired b/c he knew her as a dancer and got her body and played to her strengths...she killed it in the circus mv...and he was a good enough friend to her to not accept her bs...when that new guy told her to get lower and she didn't wouldn't have happened with andre IMO...I remember in ftr after she slayed the womanizer routine he told her go home and practice cuz he wanted FIRE 😩😩😩 the new choreographer just kept it movin 😑

• Like 1
  • Mad 1

Idc about dislikes b/c the truth is the truth everyone is saying she's dancing her best sincer her breakdown and that won't fly or let them rewrite history...those circus rehearsals where andre was in charge showed that primeney still existed and I'll forever be pressed that he was fired b/c he knew her as a dancer and got her body and played to her strengths...she killed it in the circus mv...and he was a good enough friend to her to not accept her bs...when that new guy told her to get lower and she didn't wouldn't have happened with andre IMO...I remember in ftr after she slayed the womanizer routine he told her go home and practice cuz he wanted FIRE the new choreographer just kept it movin

We all know that Britney could do it better (she proved it on the 2nd leg), but she is sometimes too lazy for it. Like WHAT? She had few months break, she should be on fire! (well, that's also bc of the wigs! - they are destroying everything!)

kara, on 21 Aug 2014 - 12:29 AM, said:snapback.png

...dancing isn't about remembering the count it's about bringing those moves to life...

THIS! :bow:

Look, he even disliked this. I said nothing bad about Godney...

I love circusney, but don't go ahead a claim she fluid all the time becuase she was not, yes she had wonderful days, but other days she wasn't into it. I prefer POM because she is actually doing more and not just shaking and walking, yes the energy and fluidity were awesome, and I wish we had more in POM, but when it comes to dancing, I definitely prefer her now. She has gotten much better.

• Like 8

I SEE THAT SOMEONE IS VERY PRESSED THAT FANS ARE EXPECTING SOMETHING MORE THAN JUST HALFASSING & CUTTING CHOREOS :aww1: @@ahulyk

Yesssssss I'm a dancer and Britney is one of my biggest inspirations and she has let me down as a fan a few times over the past few years but I will always be a fan...and unlike others while they were bashing her during circus I was defending her and saying she was still a flawfree performer and dancer...it's sad ppl couldn't appreciate it at the time b/c I think she did put her heart into givin us a flawfree era but I enjoyed it and I even enjoyed ff era for wat it was. But to say she's "back" and her dancing is better than beyonce and all that stuff ppl are saying about currentney b/c she's dancing more just isn't true...beyonce dances are simpler than current Britney but the girl isn't stiff and delivers every time...not when she's feeling it and half assin the rest of the night or certain sections of the show

• Like 1
  • Mad 1

We all know that Britney could do it better (she proved it on the 2nd leg), but she is sometimes too lazy for it. Like WHAT? She had few months break, she should be on fire! (well, that's also bc of the wigs! - they are destroying everything!)

Look, he even disliked this. I said nothing bad about Godney...

You don't make any sense, you throw that word lazy around like she's standing there falling asleep on stage, I think you need to get a little bit of a reality. You keep thinking that the circus tour was some untouchable incredible spectacle, but what if it wasn't the circus, and we didn't have all the giant moments like the acrobats or the magic show, and it was more like FF, would you still appreciate it? I remember the circus tour (I went to it) I especially remember it on exhale, everybody and their mother was complaining about every little detail. Calling her lazy is just so unfair, and it's rude. You do what she does, and then let me call you lazy when you don't flip your hair once.

• Like 1