Is Pomney Really A Better Dancer Than...

kara

We all know that Britney could do it better (she proved it on the 2nd leg), but she is sometimes too lazy for it. Like WHAT? She had few months break, she should be on fire! (well, that's also bc of the wigs! - they are destroying everything!)

Look, he even disliked this. I said nothing bad about Godney...

Brittards can't accept opinions other than their own I could care less about dislikes I'm not being paid or anything to be here lol I came here to speak my mind and support my idol that I have been supporting since 1999 most likely longer than his/her ass

• Like 2

Also hahaha what? POMney is better than Circusney? No :frenchy:

But POMney is having a blast and happy that is true but Circusney is fluid and has really nice moves and dances great

POMney has more choreography, but it's not as great as Circusney let's face it

Pomney is stiff Circusney is so fluid and has really great moves!

• Like 1
  • Mad 1

Yesssssss I'm a dancer and Britney is one of my biggest inspirations and she has let me down as a fan a few times over the past few years but I will always be a fan...and unlike others while they were bashing her during circus I was defending her abs saying she was still a flawfree performer and dancer...it's sad ppl couldn't appreciate it at the time b/c I think she did out her heart into givin is a flawfree era but I enjoyed it and I even enjoyed ff era for wat it was. But to say she's "back" and her dancing is better than beyonce and all that stuff ppl are saying about currentney b/c she's dancing more just isn't true...beyonce dance more are simpler than current Britney but the girl isn't stiff and delivers every time...not when she's feeling it and half assin the rest of the night or certain sections of the show

Same! I mean I'd like to be a dancer in the future, but I'm already starting the competitions & stuff :)

Yes! They were bashing Circusney bc everyone was expecting the same dancing as in 1998 - 2004 years. Well it wasn't taht good but she was still super sexy and her moves were amazing <3

Brittards can't accept opinions other than their own I could care less about dislikes I'm not being paid or anything to be here lol I came here to speak my mind and support my idol that I have been supporting since 1999 most likely longer than his/her ass

Well I've been a fan since I saw her at the mall tour and still love her just the same. She's never gonna dance like a 21 year old. Duh. What she's doing now is amazing and MY opinion is that she's doing better now then in circus tour. So take YOuR own advice and accept my opinion!

She can't dance anymore like she used to, that's a fact and some fans have to deal with. :crying1:

BUT I also think that she's scared of another knee injury so she avoids all the difficult routines... and that is why started a new way of dancing inspired to mime actors 'cause, you know, she's godney :frenchy:

I also think that along with the wigs but she even half asses very easy moves like the "go call the police" part in work bitch...she slays the final part tho

• Like 1

Can someone please ban him already? I bet his some exhell troll, we're having a discussion here and this troll is ruining it :ipass::displeased:

It's like he sees when I post and come comment to throw shade at me for simply stating my unbiased opinion...I would never try to diss Britney for no reason but I also won't let her half ass, lip synch and say she's singin live, dancing harder than ever and all that bs her team tries to feed her fans...I stuck by her and argued wit ppl I know personally and even cut off a few real life friends that made fun of her during 2007...I just want her to be the best she can be and the only way that's possible is by telling the truth...ik she knows what fans are saying... He just can't take opinions that aren't praising her and that's his problem b/c no one in here is shading our queen we are just sharing our opinions...isn't that what this forum is for I could see if I said "stiffney ain't shit" or something

• Like 1

I also think that along with the wigs but she even half asses very easy moves like the "go call the police" part in work bitch...she slays the final part tho

WB and Break/Gimme/POM are my Vegas favourite routines tbh, they are WAY better than FFT and CT, sometimes she is at the same level of her dancers which is pretty cool! :pomsmile:

The worst coreography is Womanizer, but maybe I think so cuz I always disliked the song tbh :pieceofwhat:

You don't make any sense, you throw that word lazy around like she's standing there falling asleep on stage, I think you need to get a little bit of a reality. You keep thinking that the circus tour was some untouchable incredible spectacle, but what if it wasn't the circus, and we didn't have all the giant moments like the acrobats or the magic show, and it was more like FF, would you still appreciate it? I remember the circus tour (I went to it) I especially remember it on exhale, everybody and their mother was complaining about every little detail. Calling her lazy is just so unfair, and it's rude. You do what she does, and then let me call you lazy when you don't flip your hair once.

Nope - I am putting Circus Tour & Piece Of Me Tour on the same level. I rly love both, but well My fave performance is Get Naked - she killed it! She was sexy, the choreo was amazing! I'm not a fan of POM choreos I only like few of them (some of them are great!), but I think that the best think about POM are the special efects! I mean like they hmm defending the show. For example - Toxic. It's like WOW! Big tree, amazing backdrops, that jump, but choreography isn't special. Breakdown is great but only when she has her natural hair and she kills it. Breakdown with wigney is like.. meh :/ Toxic choreo and her dancing in IABJ - IT WAS SOMETHING! It was great! But real POM is not that good :/ (I still can't choose at all between Circus & POM - they are both on the 3rd place)

Same! I mean I'd like to be a dancer in the future, but I'm already starting the competitions & stuff :)

Yes! They were bashing Circusney bc everyone was expecting the same dancing as in 1998 - 2004 years. Well it wasn't taht good but she was still super sexy and her moves were amazing <3

Yessssss I honestly thought that she was still primeney only more of a mature woman...she owned those moves and added her own spunk that only she could to it...she starts out rough but ended flawless slayng night after night...Pomney started stiff...killed it as a brunette then cut routines and started half assing again so idk hopefully she'll start putting in effort to do all the moves properly again

• Like 1

Nope - I am putting Circus Tour & Piece Of Me Tour on the same level. I rly love both, but well My fave performance is Get Naked - she killed it! She was sexy, the choreo was amazing! I'm not a fan of POM choreos I only like few of them (some of them are great!), but I think that the best think about POM are the special efects! I mean like they hmm defending the show. For example - Toxic. It's like WOW! Big tree, amazing backdrops, that jump, but choreography isn't special. Breakdown is great but only when she has her natural hair and she kills it. Breakdown with wigney is like.. meh :/ Toxic choreo and her dancing in IABJ - IT WAS SOMETHING! It was great! But real POM is not that good :/ (I still can't choose at all between Circus & POM - they are both on the 3rd place)

Okay i understand where you are coming from, i agree, i would love for that toxic choreo to have really come to life. You seem very genuine, and i appreciate your honesty. :) 

Madonna does not dance like she used to either! love Madonna but its not the same either! no one dances like they used to, you just haave to move on and enjoy what shes doing, couse WE all know its better then her recent stuff and only getting better. shes had a few stiff shoes obviously but she had even more during the circus tour too! shes had both good days and bad says during both shows, during all shows!

Well I've been a fan since I saw her at the mall tour and still love her just the same. She's never gonna dance like a 21 year old. Duh. What she's doing now is amazing and MY opinion is that she's doing better now then in circus tour. So take YOuR own advice and accept my opinion!

Yet u didn't come in here to state your opinion u came in here to throw shade but sweety I can be a shady bitch too..and I will always love Britney but I do love her a bit less now for all the lying her and her team does to fans in order to guarantee success but that's a different topic so we won't even go down that road

Madonna does not dance like she used to either! love Madonna but its not the same either! no one dances like they used to, you just haave to move on and enjoy what shes doing, couse WE all know its better then her recent stuff and only getting better. shes had a few stiff shoes obviously but she had even more during the circus tour too! shes had both good days and bad says during both shows, during all shows!

But I mean look at Madonna when she was 32!

Levels of POM imo;

1 leg - mess

2 leg - flawless

3 leg - not flawless, but very cool

4 leg - just cool (bc of the Gothic Breakdown, but I won't forgive them cutting POM choreo...)

Yessssss I honestly thought that she was still primeney only more of a mature woman...she owned those moves and added her own spunk that only she could to it...she starts out rough but ended flawless slayng night after night...Pomney started stiff...killed it as a brunette then cut routines and started half assing again so idk hopefully she'll start putting in effort to do all the moves properly again

The only thing Britney has cut is the piece of me break, she also added one to the BOMT/OIDA section. I don't understand when you say "doing the moves properly again", because i was watching videos from the past two nights and she is doing wonderful. Just because she doesn't do one move, doesn't mean the whole show is being half-assed.

Yet u didn't come in here to state your opinion u came in here to throw shade but sweety I can be a shady bitch too..and I will always love Britney but I do love her a bit less now for all the lying her and her team does to fans in order to guarantee success but that's a different topic so we won't even go down that road

Couse these threads are just so pointless. She's doing g a much better job now and loves being on that stage. So what else do you want. She's not gonna dance like she used to. Move on. These threads are so old already. That's my opinion! : )

• Like 2

But I mean look at Madonna when she was 32!

Levels of POM imo;

1 leg - mess

2 leg - flawless

3 leg - not flawless, but very cool

4 leg - just cool (bc of the Gothic Breakdown, but I won't forgive them cutting POM choreo...)

Madonna is a beast. You can't compare the two. Madonna dances amazing but it's not like it used to be. That's the point I'm making. Very one grows differently. We can ALL agree that she's doing great and much better the. Anything she's done recently. Circus tour had awful performances too ( but still amazing : ) ) and so does Pom She seems more into it now and having more fun

• Like 1