Is Pomney Really A Better Dancer Than...

kara

BB tell me who here don't like Britney... If we rly do we wouldn't be here! We just know that she is half-assing now and it's not fine cause we know that she can do it the way better and she proved it here http://britney-galaxy.com/universe/topic/8050-2ndlegney-appreciation-thread/

So if you like POMney in this leg, should I judge you too for this, because I disagree? We are not bashing here, we are not saying that she is ugly, fat whore (what you can read on exhale) we just saying that her dance could be better! Others left this thread and only people that agree with us are discussing here, you don't need too, rly :)

I can discuss here and dont agree with you. I see her live the last week and for me she is dancing better than the 2nd leg. She cant move her head and that was a plus in tbe second leg. But she looks more relaxed and her body is perfect. There are new breakdown and she is adding more fierce into the show. I have so.much examples like in MATM, the first part when she is dancing the old choreo, she is doing more like the old times, an BTI breakdown is more fluid now. She halfass some parts like stronger-crazy breakdown. But she always did it like this.

The problem here , in my perspective, is that everybody start to overrated some period,show,song,etc. But without arguments. Just because its fine bash the current material and love the past with melancoholic.

For me 20th show was one of the best since the begining of the residesy

edit. And its what i think with my arguments . I dont bash the 2nd leg or circus tour. I love both but i love the current leg because of what i sais before.

I can discuss here and dont agree with you. I see her live the last week and for me she is dancing better than the 2nd leg. She cant move her heas and that was a plus in tbe second leg. But hse looks more relaxed and her body is perfect. There are new breakdown and she is adding more fierce into the show. I have so.much examples like in MATM, the first part when she is dancing the old coreo, she is doing more like the old times, an BTI breakdown is more fluid now. She haldass some parts like stronger-crazy breakdown. But she always did it like this.

The problem here , in my perspective, is that everybody start to overrated some period,show,song,etc. But without arguments. Just because its fine baah the current material and love the past with melancoholic.

For me 20th show was one of the best since the begining of the residesy

I was atthe show too and I have to say that it proves nothing. I was so excited, I thought she was singing live and her dancing is like at Onyx Hotel Tour - emotions.

Breakdown is great & that's the only + of this leg, but she is not doing POM choreo.

She wasn't doing Crazy break like this, even at 1st leg she was moving her head with more energy!

Break The Ice - Nope, she is still not doing the 2nd hair flip. Watch it, there are two hairflips and now she is doing only the 1st + it's not that powerful.

And again, this Toxic breakdown is the way better (imo)

MATM - watch the beginning of these 2. Even when she is turning around she is doing it better on teh 2nd leg (0:34) than on this (0:40)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BIOZp8yfgs

BB tell me who here don't like Britney... If we rly do we wouldn't be here! We just know that she is half-assing now and it's not fine cause we know that she can do it the way better and she proved it here http://britney-galaxy.com/universe/topic/8050-2ndlegney-appreciation-thread/

So if you like POMney in this leg, should I judge you too for this, because I disagree? We are not bashing here, we are not saying that she is ugly, fat whore (what you can read on exhale) we just saying that her dance could be better! Others left this thread and only people that agree with us are discussing here, you don't need too, rly :)

I was atthe show too and I have to say that it proves nothing. I was so excited, I thought she was singing live and her dancing is like at Onyx Hotel Tour - emotions.

Breakdown is great & that's the only + of this leg, but she is not doing POM choreo.

She wasn't doing Crazy break like this, even at 1st leg she was moving her head with more energy!

Break The Ice - Nope, she is still not doing the 2nd hair flip. Watch it, there are two hairflips and now she is doing only the 1st + it's not that powerful.

And again, this Toxic breakdown is the way better (imo)

MATM - watch the beginning of these 2. Even when she is turning around she is doing it better on teh 2nd leg (0:34) than on this (0:40)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BIOZp8yfgs