Is Pomney Really A Better Dancer Than...

kara

Except she wasn't...once she got into the swing if things she stayed in the swing of things...Pom got better than got back worse b/c she wanted to be lazy and cut one if the only routines old Britney would have CONSIDERED doing...lazy and unacceptable while circusney added dance breaks to the show while keeping everything else.

Girl I tweeted her to add the POM dance break back, maybe she'll see it lmaooo

Lol it's not gone she just isn't doing it :zoomzoom:

You know Britney... if she doesn't want to do something she just won't. No one can make her do anything & unfortunately we get stuff like this as a result. She rebelled so bad from doing what her team/the world wanted her to do back then and now only does things if she wants to do them & unless her mindset changes, we're screwed (as stans of a pop star). 

You know Britney... if she doesn't want to do something she just won't. No one can make her do anything & unfortunately we get stuff like this as a result. She rebelled so bad from doing what her team/the world wanted her to do back then and now only does things if she wants to do them & unless her mindset changes, we're screwed (as stans of a pop star).

That's a good explanation. Britney just does what she wants. If she isn't feeling it, she makes it really obvious.

That's a good explanation. Britney just does what she wants. If she isn't feeling it, she makes it really obvious.

Yes! We KNOW when Britney isn't into an interview just by looking @ her face, and look at how she handled the FF era. It was her shittiest era and you could tell there was something else going on there, idk. We got flawless music and videos and I loved the tour, but besides that stuff... the promo? Yikes. And yeah people here or wherever want to say Britney's a puppet but I completely disagree. And we, as fans, as the public in general, LET Britney get away with this stuff. I mean she doesn't give us 100% but she's still getting that $$$ because she's Britney Spears. YES, she is still good and I believe she's a better performer than most pop stars out there now (not that that's hard, they're so bad besides Beyonce and maybe Miley but you can't compare her to Bey or Brit) but she could be the BEST if she gave us 100%, gave us good pre-recorded vocals (with her singing underneath them still, like she is now but the track is obv way louder... so just replace them with pre-recorded vocals), sing one or two songs live, and give us some great performances. I really want her to WANT to give us one last VMA performance but who knows if she will. Maybe ;)

Ik but she needs to hang it up I hate seein someone PURPOSELY ruin their legacy...I excuse blackoutney...but seven years later and various proof that primeney still exist makes me respect her less...ppl spend good money some even travel to see her not out her best foot forward and I still love her but she needs a reality check big time there's a reason she has lost so many fans...her not even singin her own album...I still can't believe she could be capable of a scam like that

Yes! We KNOW when Britney isn't into an interview just by looking @ her face, and look at how she handled the FF era. It was her shittiest era and you could tell there was something else going on there, idk. We got flawless music and videos and I loved the tour, but besides that stuff... the promo? Yikes. And yeah people here or wherever want to say Britney's a puppet but I completely disagree. And we, as fans, as the public in general, LET Britney get away with this stuff. I mean she doesn't give us 100% but she's still getting that $$$ because she's Britney Spears. YES, she is still good and I believe she's a better performer than most pop stars out there now (not that that's hard, they're so bad besides Beyonce and maybe Miley but you can't compare her to Bey or Brit) but she could be the BEST if she gave us 100%, gave us good pre-recorded vocals (with her singing underneath them still, like she is now but the track is obv way louder... so just replace them with pre-recorded vocals), sing one or two songs live, and give us some great performances. I really want her to WANT to give us one last VMA performance but who knows if she will. Maybe ;)

She won't...she did everything in her power to ruin the reputation she created for herself...when has Britney Spears ever been the laziest of all popstars? When has Britney ever sat during dance breaks? When has Britney ever been so predictable and safe? I will always love her and respect her for being my idol for so many years even til this day and still pulling herself together but I'd respect her more for retiring than leading her fans on every era with lies she knows they wanna hear just so she can get a paycheck...sayin she'll dance harder than ever, yet delivering the fft, saying she'll do her most dancing, yet dancing for basically one section, sayin she'll sing live, yet lipping the entire show, saying she'll be doing a lot of promo, yet only doing one week, saying she'll do a personal album but doesn't even sing the songs, lying puttin her name on Katy and sias songs sayin she wrote them...then lip synching to decade old vocals at 32 and claiming it's live...that's y I don't know how ppl can not understand where I'm coming from and say I'm a non fan knowing all these things. I love Britney always have and always will but the only way she will change is if ppl tell her the truth not support the lies... Glad Britney Jean flopped b/c she didn't even sing the whole album yet claimed she got voice lessons for it :zoomzoom:

She won't...she did everything in her power to ruin the reputation she created for herself...when has Britney Spears ever been the laziest of all popstars? When has Britney ever sat during dance breaks? When has Britney ever been so predictable and safe? I will always love her and respect her for being my idol for so many years even til this day and still pulling herself together but I'd respect her more for retiring than leading her fans on every era with lies she knows they wanna hear just so she can get a paycheck...sayin she'll dance harder than ever, yet delivering the fft, saying she'll do her most dancing, yet dancing for basically one section, sayin she'll sing live, yet lipping the entire show, saying she'll be doing a lot of promo, yet only doing one week, saying she'll do a personal album but doesn't even sing the songs, lying puttin her name on Katy and sias songs sayin she wrote them...then lip synching to decade old vocals at 32 and claiming it's live...that's y I don't know how ppl can not understand where I'm coming from and say I'm a non fan knowing all these things. I love Britney always have and always will but the only way she will change is if ppl tell her the truth not support the lies... Glad Britney Jean flopped b/c she didn't even sing the whole album yet claimed she got voice lessons for it :zoomzoom:

IA with a lot of what you're saying except what you're saying about BJ. 

I've been a fan since 1999 even with her fake voice she didn't song like a lot of these vocals and I knew it soon as I heard the tracks

Girl it doesn't sound like her in one part of Passenger (Sia) and one part of Body Ache. I've also been a fan since 1999 and can recognize Britney's voice and I actually think she DOES sound better even besides this vocals controversy. 

Girl it doesn't sound like her in one part of Passenger (Sia) and one part of Body Ache. I've also been a fan since 1999 and can recognize Britney's voice and I actually think she DOES sound better even besides this vocals controversy.

Alien

Ttb(ad-libs sound like a cheap stronger impersonation)

Passenger(chorus, bridge, and ride note)

Work bitch(high notes)

Ba(second verse and "you make my body ache bit)

I can't remember the rest I haven't listen to that album since dec

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Wow circusney slayed and Pomney seemed so idk jumpy and stiff..

tbh :tbh:

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Sad to watch tbh I saw more fluidity in vmas 2007 tbh :o

well her facial expressions, attitude, and confidence were still there, so it made the performance better :moorangu:

well her facial expressions, attitude, and confidence were still there, so it made the performance better :moorangu:

I wonder what happened to make one of the most skilled dancers dance the way she does now,..it simply doesn't make sense I'm a dancer and even if I'm nervous and holdin back I wouldn't be that damn stiff idgi :o it's as if she hasn't had lessons or been Dancin her whole life. If this had been anyone other than my beloved Britney I would drag her stiff ass to no end but this is a big step up from fft...I just feel like this shudnt be happening did she forget how to move idgi... It's bad I'm sad :o

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I wonder what happened to make one of the most skilled dancers dance the way she does now,..it simply doesn't make sense I'm a dancer and even if I'm nervous and holdin back I wouldn't be that damn stiff idgi :o it's as if she hasn't had lessons or been Dancin her whole life. If this had been anyone other than my beloved Britney I would drag her stiff ass to no end but this is a big step up from fft...I just feel like this shudnt be happening did she forget how to move idgi... It's bad I'm sad :o

I'm a dancer too :hug:

and tbh I don't think it's her fault, I think it has something to do with the c-ship, medication too :crying3: I do think certain things like not prerecording and getting rid of some choreo is lazyney tho :overthis:

I'm a dancer too :hug:

and tbh I don't think it's her fault, I think it has something to do with the c-ship, medication too :crying3: I do think certain things like not prerecording and getting rid of some choreo is lazyney tho :overthis:

I tried to factor in the meds but there's so much proof that she can still do the moves when she is full out and puts effort...if you notice she's full out in front of her choreographers but once the show is running and they aren't there to be like "dance bitch" she half asses and cuts routines :zoomzoom: so I don't have sympathy for her b/c she dances normal in videos and rehearsals(when her dancing is her focus) it's only on stage that she's like "eh I'm not feeling it armyney here stiffney there" and it's like ppl are paying good money to see your best if u don't wanna do it don't lie and say your putting your heart and soul into it when your actions show otherwise :o