Is Pomney Really A Better Dancer Than...

kara

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I tried to factor in the meds but there's so much proof that she can still do the moves when she is full out and puts effort...if you notice she's full out in front of her choreographers but once the show is running and they aren't there to be like "dance bitch" she half asses and cuts routines :zoomzoom: so I don't have sympathy for her b/c she dances normal in videos it's only on stage that she's like "eh I'm not feeling it armyney here stiffney there" and it's like ppl are paying good money to see your best if u don't wanna do it don't lie and say your putting your heart and soul into it when your actions show otherwise :o

yea I forgot about that, you have a point :thinkingpinky: she does dance better in mvs, rehearsals..... 

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Lazyney slaying lives since 2011 :o

:gloria:

at least she promoted FF and I luv3 the album. so FF slays BJ era :tbh:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Agree :P

FF promo performances tho...  :fakesmile:

let's not talk about those :moorangu:

• Like 1

at least she promoted FF and I luv3 the album. so FF slays BJ era :tbh:

Yassssss I wouldn't hate bj era as much if I had an album I could bump for a year...we waited and waited and everything was trash except work bitch...b/o slays lives even though there was no real promotion other than vmas...bj just sucks overall imo vegasney and work bitch are the only good things but she's half assin Vegas now so idk :zoomzoom:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Yassssss I wouldn't hate bj era as much if I had an album I could bump for a year...we waited and waited and everything was trash except work bitch...b/o slays lives even though there was no real promotion other than vmas...bj just sucks overall imo vegasney and work bitch are the only good things but she's half assin Vegas now so idk :zoomzoom:

I luv3 passenger, tick tick boom, and Hold on tight :yeahright: I think tick tick boom should have been a single :tbh: I'm so mad that scream and shout never got what it deserved it slayed :crying1:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Lol I try to forget about them too....once again her most slammed performance vma 2007 still slayed that :o

tbh :gloria:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

OMG YES

#TikTikBoom4The3rdSingle!!!!!!

it would do really well with the songs out rn :mhm: It would need a good mv tho

The EP idea would've been perfect so they could redeem BJ :crying5:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Ikr... Britney team probably didn't even think about it :/

They uploaded on YT It Should Be Easy & Now That I Found You (2 worst from BJ imo)

#FlopTeamAFFFFF

ikr, they doesn't listen to us! tick tick boom and alien had the most views on youtube it would've done so well :icantt:

I luv3 passenger, tick tick boom, and Hold on tight :yeahright: I think tick tick boom should have been a single :tbh: I'm so mad that scream and shout never got what it deserved it slayed :crying1:

Passenger would have been one of my fave tracks ever by her if she sang it in full :o

I still love tik tik boom(despite myahs Adlibs at the end) and wish we had got that urban album if that was any indication of how it sounded and hold on tight is flawfree her best ballad since itz era...we have similar taste :queenflopga:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Passenger would have been one of my face tracks ever by her if she sang it in full :o

yea, they should have just released it as Britney Spears ft Sia :icanttt:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

2007ney slayin Pomney and ffney left and right and let's not forget m&mney mops the floor with even circusney :queenflopga:

no m&mney doesn't beat circusney :umno: