Is Pomney Really A Better Dancer Than...

kara

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I wish they would just let urbanney happen I hate her fuckin team...s&s remix showed she's passionate about that kind of music and she dances her best to her urban songs imo

so true :icanttt:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Fan Fact! If you try to write M yah Jean it will automatically change to Britney Jean :gloria:

Britney Jean

oh :gloria: so you changed that to myah marie? :lmaolol:

I don't think she even lacks rehearsing and the choreographer himself said Britney's amazing at retaining choreography (not surprising). :zoomzoom:

So I suspect she's just half assing by choice or she's under a lot of meds or something. It amazes me how they don't give her notes on points for improvement.

Ikr I wish andre never got fired I think we would have primeney back by now b/c she loved him more than just her employee and valued his friendship and opinion...he been there for he which is why she was more corporative with him imo unlike wade and Brian that had shaded her when it was cool to

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Watch.toxic live from Miami bitch was as good as her dancers and possibly better...circusney was just fierce af and she was as good as her dancers but I wouldn't say she was ever better than them on that tour

yea that's true :mhm: circusney didn't dance as good maybe but she put on a show just as good

I remember Circusney only gave Primeney teas in the second half or so though

She was a consistent performer during circus ...she half assed the first half but once she got better she stayed better that's y I didn't kno wtf happened for ff promo I was sure she would stay...boy was I wrong

OMG Can you stop enterig this thread if you don't like it.

And can everyone who dont like the new britney go away and start to follow another singer? Wirh your politucs this thread is a mess. Beside, i give you a really good video for your thread about gothic breakdown you ungrateful bitxh

And can everyone who dont like the new britney go away and start to follow another singer? Wirh your politucs this thread is a mess. Beside, i give you a really good video for your thread about gothic breakdown you ungrateful bitxh

BB tell me who here don't like Britney... If we rly do we wouldn't be here! We just know that she is half-assing now and it's not fine cause we know that she can do it the way better and she proved it here http://britney-galaxy.com/universe/topic/8050-2ndlegney-appreciation-thread/

So if you like POMney in this leg, should I judge you too for this, because I disagree? We are not bashing here, we are not saying that she is ugly, fat whore (what you can read on exhale) we just saying that her dance could be better! Others left this thread and only people that agree with us are discussing here, you don't need too, rly :)