Is Pomney Really A Better Dancer Than...

kara

But You see... even constructive critic is bashing :/ I got about -30 reputation points in this thread for saying that I prefer Circusney, BUT I like POMney too...

We can't satisfy everyone. There'll always be someone complaining about the things we do and stuff we don't do. Let's just say I wanna disable the Karma system now in order to protect you from receiving bad points. What's gonna happen? A huge meltdown because, again, some are saying Likes are easily abused and some guys would be cool with it.

I really don't know how could I assist the situation but we can simply disable both voting systems which would result in losing your reputation, shop items and so on. It's all connected. Everyone'd leave this place. We are, however thinking about tracking activities of some rude individuals on here and that's another story.

• Like 2

We can't satisfy everyone. There'll always be someone complaining about the things we do and stuff we don't do. Let's just say I wanna disable the Karma system now in order to protect you from receiving bad points. What's gonna happen? A huge meltdown because, again, some are saying Likes are easily abused and some guys would be cool with it.

I really don't know how could I assist the situation but we can simply disable both voting systems which would result in losing your reputation, shop items and so on. It's all connected. Everyone'd leave this place. We are, however thinking about tracking activities of some rude individuals on here and that's another story.

You are all doing a rly good work! :hug: Receiving negative points isn't a problem for me ^^ I'm just a bit mad at the fact that I got them for saying my opinion. I know it's not your problem & you are trying to make this place the best you can ^^

Let's just keep it the way it is, I like shop items, rep points & normal points :P Looks like many people like them too!

• Like 1

In my opinion, "POM" has the most full routines we've seen in a tour since Onyx Hotel and is more reminiscent of the tours she did her prime.  I don't think she was any less stiff during "Circus" than she is now - I think she just has longer routines and less walking due to the smaller Vegas stage.  All of this "fierce" and "fire in the eyes" talk is a problem because it only happens on random nights and at random times (not even a whole show) - so I think it's hard to say which "Britney" was better on which show/tour.

I will say this, I am now done waiting for "Primeney" to return.  What we are seeing in Vegas, is probably the best she's ever going to give us now.  When Vegas was announced I thought - THIS IS IT - she HAS to return to form as this is a major career move and after seeing FFT I knew she couldn't perform like that and continue to sell tickets - well, the routines are better, Britney is definitely enjoying the show on a nightly basis, and I think she did put a lot more effort into the routines - however, she's only at 50% of what she was.  Whatever the reason may be, this is how it is now.  I will continue to go to her shows but my god I miss those prime years.

• Like 1

Compared slave breakdown from circus and pom. Poms one shits on circus. She was flawles in circus but when she had to do a rutine she couldnt do it right, she didnt care at all in circus tour. I think that now she is doing a better effort in make the show looks better. In circus tour she didnt move her lips when she did the playbacks. She into the scene with candys in her month. She never did the breakdowns propely, just in get naked. I dont know what people are talking here. But i just know that in a few years eveyone will be saying that pom was the best of the best and you will bash the current material.

• Like 1

Some are saying 'Oh, I just can't at this place, it's too positive. You can't even express your opinion on here. It's as if everyone ate a rainbow cake'.

On the other hand, here you are, stating all the positivity is gone. Which is why you're gonna go back to exhale where they complain about her weight, looks and all the things she does in a really disrespectful way. Makes total sense.  :pomsmile:

Nah, I changed my mind. I tried for a few hours, it's horrible there...  :aww1:

Compared slave breakdown from circus and pom. Poms one shits on circus. She was flawles in circus but when she had to do a rutine she couldnt do it right, she didnt care at all in circus tour. I think that now she is doing a better effort in make the show looks better. In circus tour she didnt move her lips when she did the playbacks. She into the scene with candys in her month. She never did the breakdowns propely, just in get naked. I dont know what people are talking here. But i just know that in a few years eveyone will be saying that pom was the best of the best and you will bash the current material.

I completely disagree

It doesn't matter. She's dancing great and she's happy and healthy and loving performing in Vegas so move on Kara!

I thought You was done with this thread pages ago? And I'm not moving on b/c there's nothing wrong with having a duscussion on a discussion forum...if U don't like it u move on and stop commentin b/c everyone is sick of you for telling them that their opinions shouldn't be their opinions b/c it isn't identical to yours

YES

In my opinion, "POM" has the most full routines we've seen in a tour since Onyx Hotel and is more reminiscent of the tours she did her prime.  I don't think she was any less stiff during "Circus" than she is now - I think she just has longer routines and less walking due to the smaller Vegas stage.  All of this "fierce" and "fire in the eyes" talk is a problem because it only happens on random nights and at random times (not even a whole show) - so I think it's hard to say which "Britney" was better on which show/tour.

I will say this, I am now done waiting for "Primeney" to return.  What we are seeing in Vegas, is probably the best she's ever going to give us now.  When Vegas was announced I thought - THIS IS IT - she HAS to return to form as this is a major career move and after seeing FFT I knew she couldn't perform like that and continue to sell tickets - well, the routines are better, Britney is definitely enjoying the show on a nightly basis, and I think she did put a lot more effort into the routines - however, she's only at 50% of what she was.  Whatever the reason may be, this is how it is now.  I will continue to go to her shows but my god I miss those prime years.

DOUBLE YES!

I thought You was done with this thread pages ago? And I'm not moving on b/c there's nothing wrong with having a duscussion on a discussion forum...if I don't like it u move on and stop commentin b/c everyone is sick of you for telling them that their opinions shouldn't be their opinions b/c it isn't identical to yours

Lol ur he one getting defensive when someone doesn't agree with you. In every thread ur like this. I think it's time to move on honey. You seem VERY unhappy with britney now a days and that's your opinion so if ur so unhappy then why are you still here? Doesn't make any sense

• Like 2

Lol ur he one getting defensive when someone doesn't agree with you. In every thread ur like this. I think it's time to move on honey. You seem VERY unhappy with britney now a days and that's your opinion so if ur so unhappy then why are you still here? Doesn't make any sense

I'm very happy with slayney you want to believe that b/c she still has faults that I'm not ashamed of admitting that means I'm not satisfied...she is stiff in Pom she wasn't in feb so ik she can do better and is just choosing not to along with the constant lying about singin live...I can admit the truth u can't and just b/c I'm stating truth doesn't mean I love her less...respect is a different story for a different thread tho

She was stiff for most of the circus tour so I don't get your point. Choosing one flawless circus show doesn't compare to the entire Pom show as a whole. That's MY opinion!

Except she wasn't...once she got into the swing of things she stayed in the swing of things...Pom got better than got back worse b/c she wanted to be lazy and cut one of the only routines old Britney would have CONSIDERED doing...lazy and unacceptable while circusney added dance breaks to the show while keeping everything else.

Except she wasn't...once she got into the swing if things she stayed in the swing of things...Pom got better than got back worse b/c she wanted to be lazy and cut one if the only routines old Britney would have CONSIDERED doing...lazy and unacceptable while circusney added dance breaks to the show while keeping everything else.

IA. I remember Circus Tour was pretty disappointing until midway when she was getting her energy back. And it was just great night after night.

Now I'm going to be honest, it's like you get a good night and then a really bad night and in the same nights, it's a mixed bag. I wonder what gives. I've been making excuses for her in the beginning, but she's been doing the show for a year now and she still doesn't seem to feel it onstage.

Her execution has gotten better, but the passion and energy just isn't there. :zoomzoom: It's like she's still thinking of the choreo when she's been doing it for almost a year!

IA. I remember Circus Tour was pretty disappointing until midway when she was getting her energy back. And it was just great night after night.

Now I'm going to be honest, it's like you get a good night and then a really bad night and in the same nights, it's a mixed bag. I wonder what gives. I've been making excuses for her in the beginning, but she's been doing the show for a year now and she still doesn't seem to feel it onstage.

Her execution has gotten better, but the passion and energy just isn't there. :zoomzoom: It's like she's still thinking of the choreo when she's been doing it for almost a year!

I think she just doesn't practice on those breaks but it seriously makes no sense how she was doing great the second leg then went back to square one...other than her purposely half assing and that doesn't sit well with me...I'm not asking for primeney I'm askin for the best of currentney and judging from the feb shows she isn't delivering that yet some fans think I'm not a fan for admitting that but quite frankly idgaf
  • Like 1