Is Pomney Really A Better Dancer Than...

kara

Bwahahaha ur such a mess! That's exactly what a troll would say!! Find something new to say!! And go back to exhale! People will eat these stupid threads right up! You'll fit in there!

Bitch I'll reply in my thread as much as I want you should have left about 7 pages ago. Lol you're so delusional it's actually cute...u prob believe that she sings live

Bitch I'll reply in my thread as much as I want you should have left about 7 pages ago. Lol you're so delusional it's actually cute...u prob believe that she sings live

Hahaha you make me laugh. Keep using that word delusional. The more you say it just makes you look delusional and more like a fool! I actually feel sorry for you! : )

Hahaha you make me laugh. Keep using that word delusional. The more you say it just makes you look delusional and more like a fool! I actually feel sorry for you! : )

Feel sorry for yourself for not accepting that everyone doesn't have to think like you our share your opinion and that doesn't make them a troll or hater either....for the last time bai Larry...y keep commentin if "this thread is done"

Feel sorry for yourself for not accepting that everyone doesn't have to think like you our share your opinion and that doesn't make them a troll or hater either....for the last time bai Larry...y keep commentin if "this thread is done"

Take you own advice honey!! Take you own advice!! I'm stating my opinion and so is everyone else who loves Pom more and you keep getting all pressed and defensive. So like I said take your own advice honey!! Life will be much easier for you!

No need to stay so pressed! : )

Her dancing is stiff and she adds no personality what so ever to her moves... Not to mention most times she's a second ahead of her dancers...the ppl saying pom is a better dancer than circusney are entitled to their opinion but as a dancer myself she is very stiff and sometimes just goin thru the motions...she half asses too much in Pom for me to say she is "dancing her ass off" she always starts ahead of her dancers in gimme more and after the chorus of bti she gets stiff af...look at her dancers and then look at her but like I said we all are entitled to our own opinions.

Aww. You're a dancer too? :xf10:

I think we just see things differently. I'm not easily impressed when it comes to performing. Like I know what marking choreo looks like compared to doing it full out. Britney has been marking choreo on a regular basis for years (even during Circus). But in Circus there was this energy there that she doesn't have now. It was like Primeney but a tad lazier. For POM, she just seems so timid and unsure of her abilities for majority of the time (except for the 2nd leg kinda). I love Britney as if she's my bff and I know her personally, but I just can't say she dances on the same level as her dancers or to her full potential.

32 is still young, so that shouldn't be a problem. I've had 40 yr old teachers out dance the teens. Knee energy could be a factor, but she's not just stiff in the legs. Having two kids doesn't stop women from being able to move (and we've seen her kill it years after the boys were born), so that shouldn't matter either. And then she does so well in rehearsals. It's crazy.

Like you said in the OP, doing more moves doesn't automatically make her better now than before. If anything, I like that she dances more, but it's still only a few songs with serious choreo. Kinda just like in Circus Tour. Except, the execution has changed.

Now somebody come drag me for this. Make my day. :blackoutsmiley:

Take you own advice honey!! Take you own advice!! I'm stating my opinion and so is everyone else who loves Pom more and you keep getting all pressed and defensive. So like I said take your own advice honey!! Life will be much easier for you!

No need to stay so pressed! : )

Who is pressed? I couldn't give two shits about who likes what more this is about her dancing and her dancing alone I love Pom and I'm happy with the show...I said from the beginning I didn't make this thread to diss her so idk y u are still commenting on a thread u said u were leaving pages ago. Do u need a hug? Why does it matter to u so much that I think she danced better on circus? I think u need to get laid boo...

IA a bit but I think we're just looking for all of the above :frenchy: I appreciate she's trying harder on POM, but she's been doing the show a while and I wish she'd be more comfortable at this point. It was understandable for the earlier legs, but Circusney improved immensely towards the end with the energy and attitude. If POM had that, I'd be eternally slayed :crying5: She already has the Circusney body!

Keep in mind she's done under 45 shows, with a lot of breaks in between. TCS:BS didn't have these huge gaps.

Aww. You're a dancer too? :xf10:

I think we just see things differently. I'm not easily impressed when it comes to performing. Like I know what marking choreo looks like compared to doing it full out. Britney has been marking choreo on a regular basis for years (even during Circus). But in Circus there was this energy there that she doesn't have now. It was like Primeney but a tad lazier. For POM, she just seems so timid and unsure of her abilities for majority of the time (except for the 2nd leg kinda). I love Britney as if she's my bff and I know her personally, but I just can't say she dances on the same level as her dancers or to her full potential.

32 is still young, so that shouldn't be a problem. I've had 40 yr old teachers out dance the teens. Knee energy could be a factor, but she's not just stiff in the legs. Having two kids doesn't stop women from being able to move (and we've seen her kill it years after the boys were born), so that shouldn't matter either. And then she does so well in rehearsals. It's crazy.

Like you said in the OP, doing more moves doesn't automatically make her better now than before. If anything, I like that she dances more, but it's still only a few songs with serious choreo. Kinda just like in Circus Tour. Except, the execution has changed.

Now somebody come drag me for this. Make my day. :blackoutsmiley:

THANK you and yes idk y some ppl are getting so offended and calling me a troll when I didn't shade Britney at all...and callin her stiff isn't shade b/c it's the truth...some of these fans just can't have a decent conversation about Britney unless UR lickin her ass...I have supported her for all of her career and she's the reason I dance...but I don't have to prove I'm a fan especially when I have done nothing suspect in this thread or any other thread...that guy is just so brittarded

Who is pressed? I couldn't give two shits about who likes what more this is about her dancing and her dancing alone I love Pom and I'm happy with the show...I said from the beginning I didn't make this thread to diss her so idk y u are still commenting on a thread u said u were leaving pages ago. Do u need a hug? Why does it matter to u so much that I think she danced better on circus? I think u need to get laid boo...

Bwahaha wow. I'm gonna use your word. You are delusional. Go back and read some of your replies. You def pressed! And if you don't care what other people have to say then why did you make this thread? Haha. Well thanks for the laughs!! And all the personal jabs just gave me some great quotes for when I just reported you!!

: )

Have a nice day! And enjoy piece of me! Maybe you should go see it in person instead of just watching Instagram videos! Bye. I have nothing else to say to you! Don't respond to me anymore! Bye troll

Bwahaha wow. I'm gonna use your word. You are delusional. Go back and read some of your replies. You def pressed! And if you don't care what other people have to say then why did you make this thread? Haha. Well thanks for the laughs!! And all the personal jabs just gave me some great quotes for when I just reported you!!

: )

Have a nice day! And enjoy piece of me! Maybe you should go see it in person instead of just watching Instagram videos! Bye. I have nothing else to say to you! Don't respond to me anymore! Bye troll

Bai bitch...report this too cuz I have a life outside of this forum and I won't lose a wink of sleep 😂😂😂

You don't make any sense, you throw that word lazy around like she's standing there falling asleep on stage, I think you need to get a little bit of a reality. You keep thinking that the circus tour was some untouchable incredible spectacle, but what if it wasn't the circus, and we didn't have all the giant moments like the acrobats or the magic show, and it was more like FF, would you still appreciate it? I remember the circus tour (I went to it) I especially remember it on exhale, everybody and their mother was complaining about every little detail. Calling her lazy is just so unfair, and it's rude. You do what she does, and then let me call you lazy when you don't flip your hair once.

THIS!!! And everyone is just ignoring this!!

You don't make any sense, you throw that word lazy around like she's standing there falling asleep on stage, I think you need to get a little bit of a reality. You keep thinking that the circus tour was some untouchable incredible spectacle, but what if it wasn't the circus, and we didn't have all the giant moments like the acrobats or the magic show, and it was more like FF, would you still appreciate it? I remember the circus tour (I went to it) I especially remember it on exhale, everybody and their mother was complaining about every little detail. Calling her lazy is just so unfair, and it's rude. You do what she does, and then let me call you lazy when you don't flip your hair once.

This, tbfh!  :tea2:

And am I smelling an exfail hate here? :orangu: Both of you who've been insulting each other deserve a punishment. :smokeney:  This is not Exhale, so shut the fuck up you little piece of shits. :pieceofwhat:  :britney-arrow:  This is UNIVERSE! A place full of joy, happiness and peace! :bj:  We're here to support Britney!  :)  :Godney:

:byebitch2:

I couldn't read all 7 pages but omg, some of you are really rude and you can't make a decent conversation...

ANYWAY, i think that both sides are missing the point!!! Circusney and POMney are equally good performers...The fact that you see a difference in energy and fluidity is because Britney felt more comfortable with those plain choreographies...THAT'S ALL...

have you guys really seen the onyx tour in full? She is not dancing the whole time. Her attitude was different that's right but it wasn't a 90 minutes dancing show.

By the way piece of me is better dancing. As a show Circus was great but her dancing was that stiff at many dates too. If you take the best dates of both shows. ..I would take piece of me

That was a joke :zoomzoom: She isn't dancing for 90 minutes obv, but her energy & choreographies on Onyx are like - Wow! So on POM she is close to Onyxney for 15 seconds (well maybe 25 bc of the Toxic breakdown, gothic breakdown is amazing but she is not doing it perfectly. She would probably kill it as brunetteney, but unfortunately there hasn't be this choreo yes). Maybe some parts from Miami well a bit close to POM, but from Providence - never. Also look at live from Lisbona. Actually there was no special effects (maybe something basic, but even lights were very basic) and she still killed the show! If there were no special effects on POM...

Toxic - For half of the performance she is standing on the top of the tree, then there is a jump and stuff, and performance is amazing even bc of the basic choreo (well, look at the one from rehersals), but without the Tree part and beautiful backdrop it would be quite weak. Same with backdrop & lights in Stronger.

Oh, Everytime - without the beautiful backdrop & lights on the angel it's like Alien 2.0 bc she is not even singing it. On Onyx, there was nothing special she was just walking and sitting on the stage, but performance is stunning bc she was singing live - she was feeling was she was doing.

Slave - honesty it's my fave performance from POM (I think) and I hate it at once. Arrangement is to die for, remix & performance are super sexy, but I won't forgive them destroying the best choreo ever!!! The only thing from original choreo is the breakdown (at least she is doing it good but, still not that good as Brunetteney). For the half of the song she is sitting on this shell thing & I am like - guurl! This song is a tribute to dancing, what ya doin!? Even on FFT she danced to the choreo (not full, but still more than on POM).

Maybe her dance was better BUT only on few performances from 2nd leg, but now Live from Paris is slaying a bit POMney ^^

I am accepting your opinion ;) When you look at the comments it looks like half people are with you & half with me, but I don't want war :P

Hope you will accept mine :hug: