Is Pomney Really A Better Dancer Than...

kara

idk where this misconception that she was fluid and had ~swag all the time on the circus tour came from. it was very hit and miss that entire tour and the whole fanbase whined abt her lack of dancing and how dead she was lmao. 

ANYWAY. pom is much better than circus when it comes to britney herself. 

• Like 1

Britney was lazy as hell during Circus tour, she chewed gum on stage & would stop lipping, she said strange things, her weave was a mess. Yeah she had "swag"/seemed "sexier" but she was also 27 years old and there's a difference between that and 32 and you have to accept Britney's attitude has changed & so have her values. That said, she's definitely a better dancer now and I would actually 100% rather see her perform real choreo than subpar choreo for ten seconds of a song with whatever swag she could muster that night. I LOVE Circus but y'alls praise of it is annoying AF, like a lot of you actually choose Circusney over her prime days which really shows how truly delusional some of y'all are. She also lipped the entire Circus tour except when she performed YOK (!!!! & I loved that) and literally had 0 dancing to make up for it. Her best number for many people was when she was lip syncing in a cage. Her best number now? Dancing her ass off to Gimme More and Break The Ice. If she added a live ballad (Lucky or Perfume), I'd have 0 complaints about POM. 

Also, let's wait a few years. All you guys remember about CST are the good dates that are ingrained in your mind and you're pitting those great ones up against ones you're not so happy with now. 

Some of you people only see what you want to see. Britney was stiff as hell for the majority of the Circus tour. Even the FFT was an improvement over Circus in terms of dancing.

yes to both of these !!

Circusney had better training and I think frame of mind. But, let's not pretend she was a good dancer at least on tour cause she wasn't :frenchy: She half-assed A LOT, what made a difference was her energy and her smile. :D

POMney's second leg dancing was better than anything Circusney showed onstage.

Btw it's very easy to see Circusney through rose colored glasses now because what you see on youtube are amazing footage in later parts of the tour. Most are able to hide her halfassing. We don't have footage as good for POM.

I'm late and I'm sure this has already been said.

Britney needs a new fanbase.  :frenchy:  The moment she gets better at something her fans find something else to criticise. 

During Circus: "She's barely dancing and she's not singing at all"

During Femme Fatale: "She is barely singing and she's dancing so poorly!"

During Britney Jean: "Her moves look unnatural and calculated!"

Just stop bickering at every little thing and enjoy her progression. Yes she's not perfect, there will always be something she does wrong. She is getting so good though and you can see she is loosening up. 

Anyway I prefer POMney. Circusney was a mess. Sure she had more energy but that was because she walked around the stage for an hour and a half.. obviously easier show that didn't have her thinking what move comes next. The answer was always hairflip.  :smokeney:

• Like 1

I'm late and I'm sure this has already been said.

Britney needs a new fanbase.  :frenchy:  The moment she gets better at something her fans find something else to criticise. 

During Circus: "She's barely dancing and she's not singing at all"

During Femme Fatale: "She is barely singing and she's dancing so poorly!"

During Britney Jean: "Her moves look unnatural and calculated!"

Just stop bickering at every little thing and enjoy her progression. Yes she's not perfect, there will always be something she does wrong. She is getting so good though and you can see she is loosening up. 

Anyway I prefer POMney. Circusney was a mess. Sure she had more energy but that was because she walked around the stage for an hour and a half.. obviously easier show that didn't have her thinking what move comes next. The answer was always hairflip.  :smokeney:

IA a bit but I think we're just looking for all of the above :frenchy: I appreciate she's trying harder on POM, but she's been doing the show a while and I wish she'd be more comfortable at this point. It was understandable for the earlier legs, but Circusney improved immensely towards the end with the energy and attitude. If POM had that, I'd be eternally slayed :crying5: She already has the Circusney body!

I actually don't like most of POM acts, she looks so robotic and stiff, the only ones that save the show, in my opinion, are WB and GM/BTI, and they're not great...

POM has better choreos, but that doesn't mean that she's doing them good, her dancers look way better than her

I prefer Cirucsney because she seemed to have more fun, even though the choreos weren't as good as in POM

I agree but this seems a bit harsh :o

Britney was lazy as hell during Circus tour, she chewed gum on stage & would stop lipping, she said strange things, her weave was a mess. Yeah she had "swag"/seemed "sexier" but she was also 27 years old and there's a difference between that and 32 and you have to accept Britney's attitude has changed & so have her values. That said, she's definitely a better dancer now and I would actually 100% rather see her perform real choreo than subpar choreo for ten seconds of a song with whatever swag she could muster that night. I LOVE Circus but y'alls praise of it is annoying AF, like a lot of you actually choose Circusney over her prime days which really shows how truly delusional some of y'all are. She also lipped the entire Circus tour except when she performed YOK (!!!! & I loved that) and literally had 0 dancing to make up for it. Her best number for many people was when she was lip syncing in a cage. Her best number now? Dancing her ass off to Gimme More and Break The Ice. If she added a live ballad (Lucky or Perfume), I'd have 0 complaints about POM.

Also, let's wait a few years. All you guys remember about CST are the good dates that are ingrained in your mind and you're pitting those great ones up against ones you're not so happy with now.

Her dancing is stiff and she adds no personality what so ever to her moves... Not to mention most times she's a second ahead of her dancers...the ppl saying pom is a better dancer than circusney are entitled to their opinion but as a dancer myself she is very stiff and sometimes just goin thru the motions...she half asses too much in Pom for me to say she is "dancing her ass off" she always starts ahead of her dancers in gimme more and after the chorus of bti she gets stiff af...look at her dancers and then look at her but like I said we all are entitled to our own opinions.

Lol that saying is so old already!!! It's just something people say now when they have nothing else to say!

I sad what I had to say...ANYONE who says ffney danced better than circusney know nothing. About dancing...there's a reason most ppl cite the fft as her worst...she had her moments but ff was the beginning and PEAK of stiffney

I sad what I had to say...ANYONE who says ffney danced better than circusney know nothing. About dancing...there's a reason most ppl cite the fft as her worst...she had her moments but ff was the beginning and PEAK of stiffney

Lol we're not talking about ff tour honey. It was the peak of her stiffny dancing and Pom ( which is what we're talking about and you made a thread about) is way better

: )

Think your gettin loopy now couse your not making any sense! Thought you said you were done anyway

Lol we're not talking about ff tour honey. It was the peak of her stiffny dancing and Pom ( which is what we're talking about and you made a thread about) is way better

Think your gettin loopy now couse your not making any sense! Thought you said you were done anyway

Read the other comments and you'll see someone said that even ff was an improvement from circus...and plz stop commenting I've dragged you enough in this thread let's just agree to disagree...the same way u posted that video I could find way more others to prove my point but I'm not here to make Britney look bad and I won't get anything out of making her look stiff when it's a known fact...if she did that same performance u posted in front of the gp she would get dragged...I know it l, u know it, and unfortunately Britney knows it

Read the other comments and you'll see someone said that even ff was an improvement from circus...and plz stop commenting I've dragged you enough in this thread let's just agree to disagree...the same way u posted that video I could find way more others to prove my point but I'm not here to make Britney look bad and I won't get anything out of making her look stiff when it's a known fact...if she did that same performance u posted in front of the gp she would get dragged...I know it l, u know it, and unfortunately Britney knows it

Lol you just exposed yourself as a troll!! I knew it! And you should take ur own advice honey. If anyone was dragged in this pointless thread it was you!! So do what you said a few posts above and go away! Bye.

Lol you just exposed yourself as a troll!! I knew it! And you should take ur own advice honey. If anyone was dragged in this pointless thread it was you!! So do what you said a few posts above and go away! Bye.

U proved yourself as a brittard long ago bai deluded bitch

IA a bit but I think we're just looking for all of the above :frenchy: I appreciate she's trying harder on POM, but she's been doing the show a while and I wish she'd be more comfortable at this point. It was understandable for the earlier legs, but Circusney improved immensely towards the end with the energy and attitude. If POM had that, I'd be eternally slayed :crying5: She already has the Circusney body!

Mte