Is Pomney Really A Better Dancer Than...

kara

Madonna is a beast. You can't compare the two. Madonna dances amazing but it's not like it used to be. That's the point I'm making. Very one grows differently. We can ALL agree that she's doing great and much better the. Anything she's done recently. Circus tour had awful performances too ( but still amazing : ) ) and so does Pom She seems more into it now and having more fun

Ok ^^ So let's end at this, I can (partly :P) agree :D

WB and Break/Gimme/POM are my Vegas favourite routines tbh, they are WAY better than FFT and CT, sometimes she is at the same level of her dancers which is pretty cool! :pomsmile:

The worst coreography is Womanizer, but maybe I think so cuz I always disliked the song tbh :pieceofwhat:

Omg I saw some fan say she was directing traffic with that routine and I literally started crying from laughter...I love her to death but it's routines like pom's womanizer that really makes me wonder what would onyxney say about those moves...she used to be so passionate about her dancing she knew it was what made her different...I never thought I would see her be so accepting of crappy routines like that lol but I guess it's better live

• Like 1

Nope - I am putting Circus Tour & Piece Of Me Tour on the same level. I rly love both, but well My fave performance is Get Naked - she killed it! She was sexy, the choreo was amazing! I'm not a fan of POM choreos I only like few of them (some of them are great!), but I think that the best think about POM are the special efects! I mean like they hmm defending the show. For example - Toxic. It's like WOW! Big tree, amazing backdrops, that jump, but choreography isn't special. Breakdown is great but only when she has her natural hair and she kills it. Breakdown with wigney is like.. meh :/ Toxic choreo and her dancing in IABJ - IT WAS SOMETHING! It was great! But real POM is not that good :/ (I still can't choose at all between Circus & POM - they are both on the 3rd place)

I actually love the toxic performance lol I know her moves aren't out of the world in that performance but there's something about how she controls her dancers w/o touching them that makes me love it along with the breakdown when she wears her real hair...I think it's a great performance that she shines in whereas there's others in the show that show how much her dancing has changed

I actually love the toxic performance lol I know her moves aren't out of the world in that performance but there's something about how she controls her dancers w/o touching them that makes me love it along with the breakdown when she wears her real hair...I think it's a great performance that she shines in whereas there's others in the show that show how much her dancing has changed

Performance is cool, but have you seen choreo from IABJ, it was the way better!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g4VNMUMPbGw

1:10 - she killed it!

Omg I saw some fan say she was directing traffic with that routine and I literally started crying from laughter...I love her to death but it's routines like pom's womanizer that really makes me wonder what would onyxney say about those moves...she used to be so passionate about her dancing she knew it was what made her different...I never thought I would see her be so accepting of crappy routines like that lol but I guess it's better

tbh I like Womanizer Vegas edition just because male dancers wear a very tight bodysuit... including Chase Benz :frenchy:;)

and to say shes not putting any effort I just stupid, couse you can clearly see she is! if she wasn't then shed be dancing like FF tour. shes having a blast on stage and it shows!

I like a lot of people love POM show better the circus tour!

Who said she wasn't puttin effort?...is she putting effort? Yes....is it her BEST effort?..for a combination of known and unknown reasons no

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Circusney? Having more steps doesn't make her a better dancer it just means she has more steps

The circus your had simple routines but she was fluid and natural doing those moves...she hit each move with passion and conviction

Pomney seems unnatural and calculated...dancing isn't about remembering the count it's about bringing those moves to life...Pomney may have more dancing but I don't think she's a better dancer...being a good dancer isn't stiff...

That being said I choose circusney...not shading Pomney b/c I love that she's putting more effort and she's well on her way but I just won't ever understand how could she become so stiff it's weird

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. MTE. :woahh:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Omg I saw some fan say she was directing traffic with that routine and I literally started crying from laughter...I love her to death but it's routines like pom's womanizer that really makes me wonder what would onyxney say about those moves...she used to be so passionate about her dancing she knew it was what made her different...I never thought I would see her be so accepting of crappy routines like that lol but I guess it's better live

haha that was me, I made a thread about her directing traffic during womanizer performance :trollney::gloria:

Couse these threads are just so pointless. She's doing g a much better job now and loves being on that stage. So what else do you want. She's not gonna dance like she used to. Move on. These threads are so old already. That's my opinion! : )

If their old stop clicking them bye

The only thing Britney has cut is the piece of me break, she also added one to the BOMT/OIDA section. I don't understand when you say "doing the moves properly again", because i was watching videos from the past two nights and she is doing wonderful. Just because she doesn't do one move, doesn't mean the whole show is being half-assed.

There are parts of each section that's half assed not to mention she never does the breakdown after the snapping in bti properly or the crazy breakdown...she has half assed them the entire residency and if u can post a vid of her doing those moves full on and correctly I'll happily eat my own words...I could list a bunch of sections in the show that are either always inconsistent or completely half assed all the time but I'm not here to pick apart all of her short comings b/c she is doing great overall

There are parts of each section that's half assed not to mention she never does the breakdown after the snapping bti properly or the crazy breakdown...she has half assed them the entire residency and if u can post a vid of her doing those moves full on and correctly I'll happily eat my own words...I could list a bunch of sections in the show that are either always inconsistent or completely half assed all the time but I'm not her to pick a apart all of her short comings b/c she is doing great overall

I never undertood why she is not dancing during the 2nd chorus of Gimme More :o

Madonna is a beast. You can't compare the two. Madonna dances amazing but it's not like it used to be. That's the point I'm making. Very one grows differently. We can ALL agree that she's doing great and much better the. Anything she's done recently. Circus tour had awful Me and Torry was walkin down the street Halloween night and three police cars swarmed us two got out and Torry bein him had an attitude but he only asked what we did...the police officer told him shut up and I was like 16 he told me "u kno the drill" like I had dat shit happen all the time b/c I'm black and I had never had dat happen basically they searched us both and our bookbags and when they found nuthin they all drove off..but it ruined our night so we went homeperformances too ( but still amazing : ) ) and so does Pom She seems more into it now and having more fun

Are u implying that Britney isn't a beast? B/c I'm sure she can dance better than Madonna if she truly wanted to she has shown that she's capable of being as good or nearly as good as her prime in rehearsal footage...it just doesn't translate on stage

I totally agree with you. Some people don't think it's okay to be critical of Britney in any way as a fan. However, quantity does not equal quality. The dancing is good, but it's not natural. She isn't dancing like she's been doing it her whole life. Right now, it looks like someone who got into dancing later on in life, and they're decent, but it's does not compare to the confidence and fluidity she put into her moves before. Circusney had that style and natural movements (not as much as before 2007, but damn close). :yaknow:

And nobody show that gif of when her p*ssy was hanging out. That doesn't count. :frenchy:

After seeing both I really did like Circus better, I must have just caught her on a really shitty day for pom but I was so unimpressed with her energy. The show itself was AMAZING but her energy was so low and she didn't appear to me at least to be having fun on stage.

Her worst show imo was the one gaga attended I remember being mad that she didn't show that bitch who is boss especially after there were rumors gaga dissed her during fft...she's so much better now I just wish she was on her A game that night...it's weird b/c she slayed when Paula Abdul came lol I wonder why