Is Pomney Really A Better Dancer Than...

kara

That was a joke :zoomzoom: She isn't dancing for 90 minutes obv, but her energy & choreographies on Onyx are like - Wow! So on POM she is close to Onyxney for 15 seconds (well maybe 25 bc of the Toxic breakdown, gothic breakdown is amazing but she is not doing it perfectly. She would probably kill it as brunetteney, but unfortunately there hasn't be this choreo yes). Maybe some parts from Miami well a bit close to POM, but from Providence - never. Also look at live from Lisbona. Actually there was no special effects (maybe something basic, but even lights were very basic) and she still killed the show! If there were no special effects on POM...

Toxic - For half of the performance she is standing on the top of the tree, then there is a jump and stuff, and performance is amazing even bc of the basic choreo (well, look at the one from rehersals), but without the Tree part and beautiful backdrop it would be quite weak. Same with backdrop & lights in Stronger.

Oh, Everytime - without the beautiful backdrop & lights on the angel it's like Alien 2.0 bc she is not even singing it. On Onyx, there was nothing special she was just walking and sitting on the stage, but performance is stunning bc she was singing live - she was feeling was she was doing.

Slave - honesty it's my fave performance from POM (I think) and I hate it at once. Arrangement is to die for, remix & performance are super sexy, but I won't forgive them destroying the best choreo ever!!! The only thing from original choreo is the breakdown (at least she is doing it good but, still not that good as Brunetteney). For the half of the song she is sitting on this shell thing & I am like - guurl! This song is a tribute to dancing, what ya doin!? Even on FFT she danced to the choreo (not full, but still more than on POM).

Maybe her dance was better BUT only on few performances from 2nd leg, but now Live from Paris is slaying a bit POMney ^^

I am accepting your opinion ;) When you look at the comments it looks like half people are with you & half with me, but I don't want war :P

Hope you will accept mine :hug:

Of course I accept your oppinion. 

But some points I think I didn´t explain correctly.

I said her attitude in Onyx (Not my favourite tour but better than everything after that) was great but for most of toxic she was just standing, in everytime she sang sometimes, not always, she did in miami, she did in providence and in Rock in Rio (I am not that sure) but she did lip syched, she also lipped shadow for most of the dates and she was just sitting down, I loved that Britney with fire in every move, I am a fan since 99, I´ve grown up with her as I´m her age, I don´t expect her to sing live because that is not what Britney delivers but we need to be fair with the Britney nowadays. She´s critiziced for doing things she´s always have done when she obviously has improved from circus. Let´s see the first leg for circus, she was stiff mor that she is today, her interaction was even less, and her body was not better than today.

I would never compare the Britney that was when she was in her early 20´s with the Britney now.

AH! I compeltily agrre with you with you opinion to the slave performance but I still think that the circus one was even worse.

I love the b/o section and I'm mad she got rid of the moves in Pom upstairs it was IMO very dwad ilrnr...possibly the only moves I could have seen old Britney doing other than bti

the stronger breakdown is very old britney to me...I just don't get it why she never does it 100%...sometimes she starts really well, but her energy goes down after a few steps

the stronger breakdown is very old britney to me...I just don't get it why she never does it 100%...sometimes she starts really well, but her energy goes down after a few steps

Most of the choreo on POM aside from Work Bitch and Circus are very classic Britney.. for example, on Crazy, she does some of the original Crazy choreo and Slave choreo. She just isn't doing it properly most of the time :zoomzoom:

I feel like if she's surrounded by dancers, she gets complacent and halfasses it while with BTI and BOMT breakdown, if she makes mistakes and halfasses it, it's more noticeable.

Of course I accept your oppinion. 

But some points I think I didn´t explain correctly.

I said her attitude in Onyx (Not my favourite tour but better than everything after that) was great but for most of toxic she was just standing, in everytime she sang sometimes, not always, she did in miami, she did in providence and in Rock in Rio (I am not that sure) but she did lip syched, she also lipped shadow for most of the dates and she was just sitting down, I loved that Britney with fire in every move, I am a fan since 99, I´ve grown up with her as I´m her age, I don´t expect her to sing live because that is not what Britney delivers but we need to be fair with the Britney nowadays. She´s critiziced for doing things she´s always have done when she obviously has improved from circus. Let´s see the first leg for circus, she was stiff mor that she is today, her interaction was even less, and her body was not better than today.

I would never compare the Britney that was when she was in her early 20´s with the Britney now.

AH! I compeltily agrre with you with you opinion to the slave performance but I still think that the circus one was even worse.

Well Onyx is my fave tour :P That's why i am defending it that much ;D

Well there isn't much choreo in Toxic from Onyx, but the breakdown part and her sexy moves are enough for me hehe :P

Same I am her fan since i remember and I support her, but I just rly want the old Britney to be back and I know that she kinda is on the good way, she just needs to idk JUST DO IT  :thatsfunny:

Yes Circus performance was... meeeeeeh :/ Well at least remix was great ^^ I have to say that I like POM performance more than FFT & Circus Tour, BUT her dancing in it was best on FFT (suprising, but true :D)!

Most of the choreo on POM aside from Work Bitch and Circus are very classic Britney.. for example, on Crazy, she does some of the original Crazy choreo and Slave choreo. She just isn't doing it properly most of the time :zoomzoom:

I feel like if she's surrounded by dancers, she gets complacent and halfasses it while with BTI and BOMT breakdown, if she makes mistakes and halfasses it, it's more noticeable.

agree...these are the best choreographies that she had since the breakdown (apart from the original mannequin and circus choreos)

When it comes to dancing dying choreo pomney is better bcz she actually has leg choreo.........but smth is off when she does it its not sharp and fluid and sometimes it looks like she is counting....

Circusney was fierce as primeney most of the time she had her choreo in ha midle finger and she was sharp and alive.....

Now back to pomney in rehearsals she was like primeney hitting every move as good as her dancers,on stage I diff story for some reason

stronger breakdown is simply bad,its sad to watch her struggling around compared to her dancers same goes for crazy performance its just sad...

Circus was more lose and she had more Confidence.

Britney the person was not happier during the Circus tour. She had less pressure because she had less responsibility and because she felt like the fans were really going to be on her side. Well the fans nit picked and degraded her at every turn which, imo, is one of the reasons her Anxiety sky rocketed. And the fans haven't stopped nit picking. 

And no you don't have to like anything but it got to the point that everything was nit picked and you have to weed through everything to find people liking things.

It's just not fun when everything is negative. Can you imagine what's it's like for Britney. Britney isn't one who thrives on negative feedback to improve.She thrives on the happiness and energy of the people she's around including the crowd.

Britney is at her best when she gives into the performance and doesn't worry about making mistakes or what others are thinking of the performances. 

Britney wants to push herself and her show though it does take her out of her comfort level and she has to fight to let the performance breathe.

Everything since the comeback has rose and fell on Britney's comfort level. She's doing really good right now imo.
  • Like 2

What? You don't like it :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: I knew it! I knew that  I've Got the Urge (To Herbal)/Soda Pop Medley wasn't the best idea :crying1:

IT'S THE BEST IDEA  :crying1:

during I've got the urge we can have a lot of dancers dressed as plants and when soda pop comes,there's a big fanta/sprite rain  :crying1: