Is Pomney Really A Better Dancer Than...

kara

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Why are you so flawfree I was simply not worthy

:gloria: and couldn't take the thread it's iconic bow bow bow

haha :gloria: thanks, it had to be done :lolokay::lmaolol:

Idc about dislikes b/c the truth is the truth everyone is saying she's dancing her best sincer her breakdown and that won't fly or let them rewrite history...those circus rehearsals where andre was in charge showed that primeney still existed and I'll forever be pressed that he was fired b/c he knew her as a dancer and got her body and played to her strengths...she killed it in the circus mv...and he was a good enough friend to her to not accept her bs...when that new guy told her to get lower and she didn't wouldn't have happened with andre IMO...I remember in ftr after she slayed the womanizer routine he told her go home and practice cuz he wanted FIRE the new choreographer just kept it movin

Yes she killed it!

Onyxney - 90 minutes of killing it

POMney - 15 seconds

But as I said I like her moves at POM too (maybe t on this leg - GOTHIC BREAKDOWN IS GREAT THO - but Brunetteney <3)

Thank you two for speaking the truth and not being blind delusional fans! :tea:

I hate that if u say anything other than "yes britney is great! she's slaying POM! she always sings live" people attack you.

I have been a fan of britney since 99, and I have to believe that all these fans that disagree with what you guys are saying in this thread, must not have witnessed Primeney in her prime. I love britney, and I will praise her when she shines, but I will also acknowledge her flaws.

I won't say that she's lazy, or blame the stiffness on her meds. But the truth is there's something off about britney. Idk what it is, but it's very frustrating as a fan.

I totally agree with you. Some people don't think it's okay to be critical of Britney in any way as a fan. However, quantity does not equal quality. The dancing is good, but it's not natural. She isn't dancing like she's been doing it her whole life. Right now, it looks like someone who got into dancing later on in life, and they're decent, but it's does not compare to the confidence and fluidity she put into her moves before. Circusney had that style and natural movements (not as much as before 2007, but damn close). :yaknow:

And nobody show that gif of when her p*ssy was hanging out. That doesn't count. :frenchy:

I hate when they post that as representation of her abilities then when they know she was having a wardrobe malfunction

I hate that if u say anything other than "yes britney is great! she's slaying POM! she always sings live" people attack you.

I have been a fan of britney since 99, and I have to believe that all these fans that disagree with what you guys are saying in this thread, must not have witnessed Primeney in her prime. I love britney, and I will praise her when she shines, but I will also acknowledge her flaws.

I won't say that she's lazy, or blame the stiffness on her meds. But the truth is there's something off about britney. Idk what it is, but it's very frustrating as a fan.

Thanks for support, you are right! :hug: I got about 10 dislikes for this... :P

You're right...the most confusing thing is circus happened right after the craziness and she could still dance her ass off...she was in sync most of the time if not all, she had swag, fluidity, and she didn't rush or half ass once she truly got into the swing of things...the feb shows showed she can SLAY those moves but for some reason after she started half assing

I actually don't like most of POM acts, she looks so robotic and stiff, the only ones that save the show, in my opinion, are WB and GM/BTI, and they're not great... 

POM has better choreos, but that doesn't mean that she's doing them good, her dancers look way better than her

I prefer Cirucsney because she seemed to have more fun, even though the choreos weren't as good as in POM

Yes she killed it!

Onyxney - 90 minutes of killing it

POMney - 15 seconds

But as I said I like her moves at POM too (maybe t on this leg - GOTHIC BREAKDOWN IS GREAT THO - but Brunetteney <3)

have you guys really seen the onyx tour in full? She is not dancing the whole time. Her attitude was different that's right but it wasn't a 90 minutes dancing show.

By the way piece of me is better dancing. As a show Circus was great but her dancing was that stiff at many dates too. If you take the best dates of both shows. ..I would take piece of me

• Like 4

have you guys really seen the onyx tour in full? She is not dancing the whole time. Her attitude was different that's right but it wasn't a 90 minutes dancing show.

By the way piece of me is better dancing. As a show Circus was great but her dancing was that stiff at many dates too. If you take the best dates of both shows. ..I would take piece of me

This!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself!!

• Like 1

You're right...the most confusing thing is circus happened right after the craziness and she could still dance her ass off...she was in sync most of the time if not all, she had swag, fluidity, and she didn't rush or half ass once she truly got into the swing of things...the feb shows showed she can SLAY those moves but for some reason after she started half assing

Britney was lazy as hell during Circus tour, she chewed gum on stage & would stop lipping, she said strange things, her weave was a mess. Yeah she had "swag"/seemed "sexier" but she was also 27 years old and there's a difference between that and 32 and you have to accept Britney's attitude has changed & so have her values. That said, she's definitely a better dancer now and I would actually 100% rather see her perform real choreo than subpar choreo for ten seconds of a song with whatever swag she could muster that night. I LOVE Circus but y'alls praise of it is annoying AF, like a lot of you actually choose Circusney over her prime days which really shows how truly delusional some of y'all are. She also lipped the entire Circus tour except when she performed YOK (!!!! & I loved that) and literally had 0 dancing to make up for it. Her best number for many people was when she was lip syncing in a cage. Her best number now? Dancing her ass off to Gimme More and Break The Ice. If she added a live ballad (Lucky or Perfume), I'd have 0 complaints about POM. 

Also, let's wait a few years. All you guys remember about CST are the good dates that are ingrained in your mind and you're pitting those great ones up against ones you're not so happy with now. 

• Like 1

Britney was lazy as hell during Circus tour, she chewed gum on stage & would stop lipping, she said strange things, her weave was a mess. Yeah she had "swag"/seemed "sexier" but she was also 27 years old and there's a difference between that and 32 and you have to accept Britney's attitude has changed & so have her values. That said, she's definitely a better dancer now and I would actually 100% rather see her perform real choreo than subpar choreo for ten seconds of a song with whatever swag she could muster that night. I LOVE Circus but y'alls praise of it is annoying AF, like a lot of you actually choose Circusney over her prime days which really shows how truly delusional some of y'all are. She also lipped the entire Circus tour except when she performed YOK (!!!! & I loved that) and literally had 0 dancing to make up for it. Her best number for many people was when she was lip syncing in a cage. Her best number now? Dancing her ass off to Gimme More and Break The Ice. If she added a live ballad (Lucky or Perfume), I'd have 0 complaints about POM. 

Also, let's wait a few years. All you guys remember about CST are the good dates that are ingrained in your mind and you're pitting those great ones up against ones you're not so happy with now. 

TBH  :bomt:

also,the gothic breakdown! Blackout and Baby sections are the best :blackoutsmiley:

• Like 1