Is Pomney Really A Better Dancer Than...

kara

no, it disgusts me because i'm pretty sure y'all are saying that because of her costumes and her weight. the shallowness is real.

the dancing now >>>>> the dancing in 2009. and you sure as hell know that.

Onyx costumes >>>>>>>>>>> Circus costumes (imo)

Circusney was very slim and POMney is very slim now BUT

Circusney was confident on stage & she rly liked it. She felt it!

Just Look!

My fave post breakdown choreo!

SuperAleef made this amazing edit today, just look at this! <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23czYFzFBQc

+ we are not talking about full POM bc she was killing it on February! She is stiff now :)

circusney had better costumes, i'll give u that. and her body looked better. she does look gorgeous now, but overall, circusney looked better and i understand why everyone else feels that way.

it's just that britney didn't even really dance during that tour. i mean, are we even talking about the same show, cause it feels like you're talking about OHTney for some reason?! britney barely cared to dance along to the choreographies during the comeback tour, and sometimes didn't even lip the songs. okay, she didn't look sleepy or anything because the stage was huge AF and she had to run from A to B all the fucking time to use all of the stage. but is that all that matters? her being on top of her energy game every single day? energy doesn't mean much when you don't even do the steps imo.

when it comes to that, she's much better now.

Onyx costumes >>>>>>>>>>> Circus costumes (imo)

Circusney was very slim and POMney is very slim now BUT

Circusney was confident on stage & she rly liked it. She felt it!

Just Look!

My fave post breakdown choreo!

SuperAleef made this amazing edit today, just look at this! <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23czYFzFBQc

+ we are not talking about full POM bc she was killing it on February! She is stiff now :)

I always felt lie the reason Circusney was so confident is because she had just gotten out of 2007. I mean.. 2007ney was BADASS! That badass-ness stayed with her until the Circus tour.

circusney had better costumes, i'll give u that. and her body looked better. she does look gorgeous now, but overall, circusney looked better and i understand why everyone else feels that way.

it's just that britney didn't even really dance during that tour. i mean, are we even talking about the same show, cause it feels like you're talking about OHTney for some reason?! britney barely cared to dance along to the choreographies during the comeback tour, and sometimes didn't even lip the songs. okay, she didn't look sleepy or anything because the stage was huge AF and she had to run from A to B all the fucking time to use all of the stage. but is that all that matters? her being on top of her energy game every single day? energy doesn't mean much when you don't even do the steps imo.

when it comes to that, she's much better now.

She has more choreos now, but it doesn't mean that she is doing them better. Idk why I just love Circusney more. Her moves, everything about her, but when we are talking about tour I would put Circus & POM at the same place (I still can't decide).

• Like 1

My fave performance from Circus Tour, along with TOMH/BOM medley & Hot As Ice <3 POM, Mannequin & Freakshow are also rly close!  :tomh: :tomh: :tomh:

I totally understand what you mean though and I 100% agree with u about Circus-ney. It was an extention of badass 2007-ney. She looked amazing.. even though she walked a lot (remember that before that, we were used to prime-ney) but yeah.. she was more fluid and confident.

• Like 1

I totally understand what you mean though and I 100% agree with u about Circus-ney. It was an extention of badass 2007-ney. She looked amazing.. even though she walked a lot (remember that before that, we were used to prime-ney) but yeah.. she was more fluid and confident.

MTE! And that is what I love in her moves... or maybe I should say loved :crying1:

• Like 1

U

TBH  :thatsfunny::hug:

I hated the FF era.. and that TOUR! OMG! I still havent heard al the tracks on FF and i'm not going to. I've only skimmed through the tour. I just couldn't watch it.. The way she moved.. and her outfits.. UGH! Anyway Circusney.. is just amazing!

U

I hated the FF era.. and that TOUR! OMG! I still havent heard al the tracks on FF and i'm not going to. I've only skimmed through the tour. I just couldn't watch it.. The way she moved.. and her outfits.. UGH! Anyway Circusney.. is just amazing!

I do love FF album, but I hate FF era. Promo performances are the worst in her career! The Tour was bed too, I only like Live From Las Vegas (a bit), but Toronto is ugh...

I do love FF album, but I hate FF era. Promo performances are the worst in her career! The Tour was bed too, I only like Live From Las Vegas (a bit), but Toronto is ugh...

U like the FF album? I remember being so disappointed when I listened to it (except Criminal) because it didn't seem like a Britney album at all.. It was too autotuned..

U like the FF album? I remember being so disappointed when I listened to it (except Criminal) because it didn't seem like a Britney album at all.. It was too autotuned..

It's my 4th fave! I don't like singles at all (TTWE is probably my least fave single of all time), but I think that the whole album is rly god! i'm so disappointed with BJ - it's my least fave...

It's my 4th fave! I don't like singles at all (TTWE is probably my least fave single of all time), but I think that the whole album is rly god! i'm so disappointed with BJ - it's my least fave...

I LOVE BRITNEY JEAN! I feel like it's such a homely album.. It gives me some Bomt vibes.. Very nostalgic to me.

• Like 1

It depends on the night/date/show you guys are comparing tbh ... Sometimes people forget Britney is  human, and she could be happier and energetic today but  tired tomorrow, feeling pain but still performing.

I loved her in Circus Tour, and I love her in POM, those shows are completely different ... I just love Britney tbh :)

BOMT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BJ

I like some songs, but 2 songs from the album are in my TOP 3 least fave songs ever... :/ 

I dont compare albums.. I mean.. I feel like every album\era has something when it comes to britney (I don't count femme fatale.. even if her photoshoot were sexy as hell.

Exhell all over again  :zoomzoom:

I'd rathat go there, at least there're more people. 

I was ONLY here for the positivity, and it's all gone  :displeased:

Some are saying 'Oh, I just can't at this place, it's too positive. You can't even express your opinion on here. It's as if everyone ate a rainbow cake'.

On the other hand, here you are, stating all the positivity is gone. Which is why you're gonna go back to exhale where they complain about her weight, looks and all the things she does in a really disrespectful way. Makes total sense.  :pomsmile:

Some are saying 'Oh, I just can't at this place, it's too positive. You can't even express your opinion on here. It's as if everyone ate a rainbow cake'.

On the other hand, here you are, stating all the positivity is gone. Which is why you're gonna go back to exhale where they complain about her weight, looks and all the things she does in a really disrespectful way. Makes total sense.  :pomsmile:

But You see... even constructive critic is bashing :/ I got about -30 reputation points in this thread for saying that I prefer Circusney, BUT I like POMney too...